Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,227 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November (17162 Views)

Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale / :: PS3 Sports CD Collection Christmas Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by bastien: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls u guys should a brother who is a novice,how can I order for phantom a+ which gonna be ₦19,000 and am I gonna order for it on Friday??

Thanks in advance
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by thegame(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmm, this sales is real but konga will make you go through so much hassles before you get the product you so desire. More frustration to come but I hope what I'm hearing isn't true sha...all in the name of sales.
**fingers crossed**
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by martinz1: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Mavor: I hear say 190 go fit buy dil-do for im gay yansh for 50 naira!!! Thank you Konga!!! grin
lollllXxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by toluxa1(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2013
The site don crash at exactly 9am. I knew their server will not be able to cope with the traffic

1 Like

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by cupid4ig(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2013
toluxa1: The site don crash at exactly 9am. I knew their server will not be able to cope with the traffic
those guys are thieves don't mind them
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by digi101(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2013
toluxa1: The site don crash at exactly 9am. I knew their server will not be able to cope with the traffic

I knew that was going to happen! I bet everyone is hitting the refresh button like mad shocked tongue grin!

Anyway for the folks hitting the refresh button consistently pls let it rest grin, konga is apparently on "African time", this is still Nigeria abi
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by jammyunn(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2013
lol...the goods they're advertised sef for the "yakata fall" still carry the old prices. I'm not sure they're for real. Probably a marketing strategy to get popular.
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by Pauluche: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2013
Exactly as I had thought. please the site should come back ooooooo
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by princeuk21(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2013
na true o

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by cupid4ig(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2013
Their normal site is opening only the yakata page that is not opening
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by digi101(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Another first for Konga! grin

The first online store to have it site crashed by demand! Though am not sure that's what they had in mind, but i guess this will definitely catch a lot of investors attention in terms of the possibilities going untapped in Nigeria's internet start-up space
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by chid3x: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
digi101:
I knew that was going to happen! I bet everyone is hitting the refresh button like mad shocked tongue grin!

Anyway for the folks hitting the refresh button consistently pls let it rest grin, konga is apparently on "African time", this is still Nigeria abi

Lol PS4 and Phantom A+ things grin
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by cupid4ig(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2013
It has open here I see difference shaaa note 10.1 for 40k shocked
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by AbuMikey(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2013

Konga! Konga!! Konga!!!

I hate useless jokes oo angry

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by digi101(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2013
singing ......."This is the day, this is the day....that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made..." tongue
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by jammyunn(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2013
i wanted to buy a phone on monday until i saw the konga deal. i decided to still manage my nokia torch till then but now...it's like a bad decision.
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by ibiso1986: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Konga my foot.. Called their customer care, the attendant asked for the price of the phantom A+ on the yakata page(which is not opening).. They promised to call me back.. Wayo to the highest order
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Pls dnt be deceived..the only place you can get tecno phantom a+ for 19k is in ur dream grin
Shey konga wan steal am ni, abi na dem papa get tecno
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by cupid4ig(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2013
I dont know if they are real but I just ordered galaxy note 10.1 N8000 for 40k pay on delivery. And it was successful so lets see what happens will keep u guys updated if I get it by next week lol
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by digi101(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Tommysleek: Pls dnt be deceived..the only place you can get tecno phantom a+ for 19k is in ur dream grin
Shey konga wan steal am ni, abi na dem papa get tecno

Thats not actually correct. What Konga was simply required to do is to partner with the product manufacturer in this case TECHNO for a WIN-WIN strategy. Techno spends money on advertisement,publicity and marketing staff. Offering a few units at a deep discount would have been offset by any of those cost.

I think Konga handled there execution in a very lousy and sloppy manner.

1 Like

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by cupid4ig(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Have search and search and search couldn't see the playstation 4 does anyone has a link or seen it on the site?
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2013
digi101:

Thats not actually correct. What Konga was simply required to do is to partner with the product manufacturer in this case TECHNO for a WIN-WIN strategy. Techno spends money on advertisement,publicity and marketing staff. Offering a few units at a deep discount would have been offset by any of those cost.

I think Konga handled there execution in a very lousy and sloppy manner.

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2013
The discount above doesn't look deep atall
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by YOMZE(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Has the yakata price of Tecno Phantom A + skyrocketed to 33k from the discounted price of 19k? Is this a strategy to drive traffic to the site and change the price within split of seconds 9ja i hail thee oooo

1 Like

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by cecegorz(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
Is this a joke KONGAAAAAAA!!!!
I checked the date again and it's not 01st April.

The YAKATAAAA page is returning error '404 Page not found'!
This is a terrible logistic planning on their side, an ill thought out marketing campaign that will surely impact negatively on their integrity rating, unless they will extend the duration with one week after they fix the page.

Even Smartbuy.ng that was touting black friday shopping, direct from USA is no where to be found!
These Naija online retailers still needs serious lessons on capacity scaling.
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by cupid4ig(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=Tommysleek][/quote] the galxy note 10.1 n8000 is 40k

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by jammyunn(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2013
konga website don fall "yaaakaaataaa"

3 Likes

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by cecegorz(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
These guys thinks Nigerians are fools.
I clicked on the Samsung Note 10.1 and it shows the product is in stock, only to show 'out of stock' when i clicked on payment!

NONSENSE!
I guess they just put up a single item to create a buzz.
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by Mavor: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Konga your fada!!! angry
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by gbengalite(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Konga PS4= N60,000...Dont Dull

http:///1b8wtpx
http:///ps4oclock
http:///1b8wtpx

#YakataSaleTohBadt

Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by Opeyemi5(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
was any able to order for phantom A+
Re: Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November by arcmichael(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Konga just used trick to drive serious traffic to their site! All na sham- big scam and we just fell for it! Come o! We suppose sue them for cyber crime! EFCC where una dey? No tell me Sey EFCC officials no hear the news o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes And Amazon Card of single $200 and above In Exchange For Cash / SOLD. USA Used HP Envy M4 Core I7 For Sale / FOR SALE: Brand New Iphone 3g 16gb In Nigeria:95K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.