Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,504 members, 7,898,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) (24931 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by matrixme(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
I curse whoever did this! May he or she never live to know peace all their lives! You just denied a nation another potential star, apart from ruining my day! Psychopath!
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by phanthomz: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
May God also punish the man responsible for the pregnancy. I dunno why pple like to apportion blame only to d woman. It took 2 to get pregnant. Im sure if d man had been responsible for d woman during pregnancy, she may not av had the need to throw her infant away after 9 months of discomfort and the agony and pain of labour.

Fine, she commited murder bt at least she can now move on wit her life jst like d father of the dead child. Pple who abort are not better than her. May God forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
kolawaxxy: Why not take the baby to an orphanage on the ground that you can't cater for him? And to think that the mother actually carried him in her womb for nine donkey months..
donkey months? Did u go to school at all?
Watever dat meant??
Also, orphange on d grounds of wat? Are u in Nigeria at all??
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is what happens when babies have babies.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by quivah(f): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrphysics: when u tell ladies to close dia vagina till marriage they will nt hear.
do you tell guys to lock up their zips till marriage as well? And do they hear? Phuleeez!

@op ... RIP to the kid, I'm not trying to side who ever did this .. but i just felt the baby might be dead already before this incident#so,some of this critics aint necessary.. esp since the culprit aint known! It could be anybody else aside the mother.
however,there are better ways to bury such child..than this! Here,I blame the heartless individual/s

And about the baby Dying of suffocation,was it a post mortem result that discovered this?! (Which I bet wasn't carried out).. so why the conclusion?!
Was the baby given a sleeping pill before being dropped(alive)? For him not to make a sound to passersby before he died?
How was he discovered? By The rotten smell?
We need more info!
#just saying
A already dead baby was dropped.. not a living one,I guess.

Once again,rip child! Your next life,it will be in better hands . Amen

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by doopsy(f): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
She should have dropped the baby at the steps of a church ,or an orpahange..a lot of women have going through sleepless nights cos of the fruit of the womb,may God forgive us...
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by mamagee3(f): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gory sight!!!

May God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by davedave1: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
omanifrank: which 2nd
Oh boi, serious matter dey here, na my comment u dey observe....u dey heartless o
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jmoore(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
twogood: Abortion isn't ok but is better than this. The baby shd have been aborted a day after fornication

Murder is murder. Abortion is murder

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Rotty1234: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
wicked world
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Adeoba10(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Comrade kenny:

What do you mean?
Na waah oooh
Who knows wat d innocent child will bcum in future?
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by zubimete(f): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
DonColz1: the people who committed this Atrocity should be stoned to death for killing an innocent child according to section 45 sub section 66 of the 1999 constitution .

if there is no sin in you go ahead and cast the stone.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by zubimete(f): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
matrixme: I curse whoever did this! May he or she never live to know peace all their lives! You just denied a nation another potential star, apart from ruining my day! Psychopath!
you are not god,for he is a merciful god. You speak and think like a man.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by oliidell(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
quivah:
do you tell guys to lock up their zips till marriage as well? And do they hear? Phuleeez!
If u had stopped here, u'd hav made complete sense.

packman: [size=20pt]hmmm what do you expect
Stop smoking
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by deebrain(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
this act is the only thing that shows u that satan's wickedness is still doing rehearsal when compared to some human beings. It is only God that will prevent the person that did this thing from ever having a family. Guys beware! Make inquires!
And with all the motherlers babies homes everywhere! Im so angry right now! angry
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by eluquenson(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Women & their violent attitude
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by deebrain(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
zubimete:
you are not god,for he is a merciful god. You speak and think like a man.

Oga, it is true that God will always forgive and forget. The person might make heaven sef. But never forget that on earth here, seed time and harvest does not cease. Read yr bibles and qurans-God values the way u treat other people-not to talk of people that are not yet accountable!
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
jmoore:

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Exponental(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Maybe (s)he just gave up her/his only child.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
twogood: Abortion isn't ok but is better than this. The baby shd have been aborted a day after fornication
grin grin
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by andyanders: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Allgist: [img]http://2.bp..com/-YHS1fcdFUhs/UpMt2oKukuI/AAAAAAAADlU/OhGEcpp_FB0/s280/plastic_bag_baby2.jpg[/img]
A newborn baby boy wrapped in white clothing placed inside a polythene bag was dumped at the back-yard of a compound in Jemtok Street, along Ago-Palace Way, Okota, Lagos.
The baby was believed to have been dumped by an unknown person, probably a mother. He was discovered at around 8p.m. on November 24, 2013, Sunday.
It was unfortunate that the baby was already dead before it was seen. The baby allegedly died of suffocation, while placed in the bag, due to lack of ventilation.
Whoever committed such crime, he/she must get the punishment according to law, and according to God's will as well.
Another Pic After The Break............
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uVcc2gYSUro/UpMt4OYW97I/AAAAAAAADlc/UZ9WYL62NVE/s280/plastic_bag_baby.jpg[/img]
Source: http:///5wS

May the womb that dropped this baby NEVER know peace all days of her life in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Harbiurlah(f): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Some have food, they cannot eat... Some can eat but have no food.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
jmoore:

Really? And if I mastu.rbate that's 1st degree murder too right? All these archaic people self.

Everything must have a religious undertone to it.

Abortion is good, it's not evil. If you have an unwanted pregnancy, it's better, even healthier to abort it rather than bring an unwanted baby into the world to suffer. Now that's wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jutino(f): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]hmmm what do you expect

Nigerian situation is growing worst.......

as the day rolls........

thank God the Died in peace..

than being born in a country full of hypocrites......

tribal warlords, religious marshals.....

my point.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
wht is dis one saying...
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jmoore(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough:

Really? And if I mastu.rbate that's 1st degree murder too right? All these archaic people self.

Everything must have a religious undertone to it.

Abortion is good, it's not evil. If you have an unwanted pregnancy, it's better, even healthier to abort it rather than bring an unwanted baby into the world to suffer. Now that's wickedness.

Educate yourself

1-"It is just a mass of tissue", Rubbish!! The heart starts to beat two to four weeks after conception. The tiny brain is already generating brain waves after 7 weeks. By the second month (when most abortions take place) the arms, legs, fingers, toes, ears, nose, mouth, muscles, organs, and bones are either formed or close to finish.

2-"It isn't fully developed" statement made out of ignorance .
Neither is a three-year-old. A human is not fully developed until the late teens to early twenties, and even afterwards matures in different ways. Can the stage of development really define what the being is? Is an adult more human than a child or merely more developed? A woman who had difficulty in her pregnancy in its fourth month was operated upon and the baby was kept in an intensive unit till the baby gets matured enough. Is the baby human or not?

3-"it isn't conscious?" another statement made out of ignorance
Can consciousness be a universal human trait? If so, would a sleeping or anesthetized or comatose person be considered "non-human" because of his or her lack of consciousness?

4-"it's inside the womb not yet out" That's one of the dumbest statement I heard
The location of an individual determines whether or not it is a human being? A baby the moment before birth is not human, but immediately after birth becomes human? How? Why? What is the child when it’s half-way out, half-human?

5-"it's part of the woman's body, therefore the woman have the right to remove it(kill it)"
The hands are the mother’s? The heart? The brain? Taking that argument to its logical conclusion, (via the transitive relationship where if A is a part of B, and B is a part of C, then A is a part of C) a pregnant woman then has four hands, four feet, two brains, and, if the fetus is a boy, the woman has both male and female genitals. Perhaps you can see how illogical this argument is. Moreover, the fetus has its own unique genetic code in each of its cells; not the mother’s code, not the father’s code—its own human genetic code. The fetus is in the mother, attached to the mother, but not part of the mother.

6-It is alive
It’s growing. It’s developing. It’s responding. It’s functioning. It’s burning food and oxygen. It’s giving off waste products. Its cells are reproducing. These are properties of a living being. It is a Life.

The fetus is only a human being and is just as prone as a child or adult to have an accident, develop a disease, or suffer an iatrogenic problem"

A pre-born baby is human from the moment of conception. What we see in the photograph expresses that understanding better than a thousand words.
The photo depicts a 21-week-old pre-born baby, who was being operated on by a surgeon named Joseph Bruner (It is his finger in the photo). The baby had been diagnosed with spina bifida, which leaves the spinal cord exposed after it fails to develop properly.

A Caesarean section was then performed to lift the uterus gently from mother's body, permitting the surgeon to make a small incision through which the operation would be performed. Then, it happened! As Dr. Bruner was probing the opening, the baby's fully-developed hand wrapped itself around the finger of the surgeon. The photograph ( http://www.angelfire.com/wy/Aware/Samuel.html )captures that amazing moment with perfect clarity.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by chyk82(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is a babaric act.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
jmoore:

Educate yourself

Thank you for your reference but I'm an MSc student in Medicine.

I am not a religious fanatic like you who would rather have a child even though you don't have a job than terminate it.

Dilation and curettage is a simple surgical removal procedure, it does not make you look bad, you have not killed anyone and you cannot be charged for taking something out of your own body.

The world is over populated already, there's financial crisis everywhere in the world. People are cutting corners to make end meet yet Nigerians wants every pregnant woman to give birth.

When will Nigerians be civilised? When will you all leave these religious judgemental "holier than thou" lifestyle?

Look all around you, see children hungry, suffering, how nice of you to bring an innocent child into this world to share in your sufferings and misery.

I'm trying too hard not to be pissed. Please don't quote me again, I didn't beg for anyone's opinion. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough:

Thank you for your reference but I'm an MSc student in Medicine.

I am not a religious fanatic like you who would rather have a child even though you don't have a job than terminate it.

Dilation and curettage is a simple surgical removal procedure, it does not make you look bad, you have not killed anyone and you cannot be charged for taking something out of your own body.

The world is over populated already, there's financial crisis everywhere in the world. People are cutting corners to make end meet yet Nigerians wants every pregnant woman to give birth.

When will Nigerians be civilised? When will you all leave these religious judgemental "holier than thou" lifestyle?

Look all around you, see children hungry, suffering, how nice of you to bring an innocent child into this world to share in your sufferings and misery.

I'm trying too hard not to be pissed. Please don't quote me again, I didn't beg for anyone's opinion. Thanks
you again
I pity ur patients. Its ur type dt kill patients delibrately

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
5points:
you again
I pity ur patients. Its ur type dt kill patients delibrately

grin grin You're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that.

A black man's mentality sucks.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
matrixme: I curse whoever did this! May he or she never live to know peace all their lives! You just denied a nation another potential star, apart from ruining my day! Psychopath!
no need to curse.everyone has a day of reckoning,days and nature or gravity of evil only differs

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by kolidave: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Why are u guys just swearing and cursing. Haven't you heard of the 'law of karma'? The person will surely get Wats coming. And if you've had an abortion or a partaker of one you have no right to comment/swear/curse the culprit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims / There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) / NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.