Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,319 members, 7,940,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (33390 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bulcqlay(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
dacrystal01: Show me what love is by taking me to your heart.
suppose to be in dis way...show me what meant by love , then take me to your heart
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
I don't think anyone should find this game challenging. I mean, I made two sentences already! I might even add another, which I already did. tongue

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Geestarry(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Your post makes no sense at all
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by kceeman: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
There was this man living very close to me.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bulcqlay(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Reading all this thread coment makes me go crazy, please am out
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by CheeAmaka: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
A brush with death thay say can make one change.

Hope I'm correct
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bulcqlay(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
kceeman: There was this man living very close to me.
when did u started noticing him, can u gist me please, mr kceeman limpopo
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by pankere(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Opportunity comes but once
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by cooljude(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
which match did you bet on today.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by modath(f): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
I refuse to be a part of this. grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by nairacodedcom(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
ASUU HAVE SPOIL MY HOLIDAY BADLY.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by afolayangs(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
I am thine O Lord
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by iykemega(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
mrsincredible: This game will go like this: dont use these following words IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A

Please don't spoil this game
Gods grace doesnt condone sin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by AdewuyiARazaq: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
[b][/b]I love you. Shikena!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by fabulousdubby(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
I can make u happy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Chuks80: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
John please come here.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by shellyboi: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
He dosen't has anytin to do with those damn girls anymore!! grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
i am waiting upon you lord, bless me abundantly.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by pmc01(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
great1:

Where do you think you are?? Ajegunle

You need one apartment there?

OP: that's my answer. My prize please!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by nkemKalu: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
(1) Jokes taken too far will never put smiles on anybody's face. (2) I just want to say I LOVE YOU.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Kindy: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
mrsincredible: This game will go like this: dont use these following words IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A

Please don't spoil this game

I am beautifully made wink
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by stanlomite: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
1.please spell words correctly when you post here.
2. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland.
3 Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person
it very simple statement to make I will make several of it
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Chibest2000(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
What are you thinking about?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by pmc01(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
$hellyboi:
He dosen't has anytin to do with those damn girls anymore!! grin

a) doesn't

b) have

c)anything

d) damned
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ossybluez(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
please don't take me for granted.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by MANOSUB(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
I will get there, definately
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by coolsegun2002: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
My mother loves busicuit very much.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by equily(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
he slapped him on his chik
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emperor007: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Everybody should respond intelligently.

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emperor007: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please, always work safely.

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emperor007: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
My family will love God forever.

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by missvera(f): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
I know my God shall supply all my needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

For Geniuses Only / Only For Genius [photo] / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.