Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,175 members, 7,973,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:00 PM

EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu (28384 Views)

LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Students you guys should go on strike till Jan 15th next year, those guys just realized its xmas and they need money, what a joke, make unu nor go school till jan 15.
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by LMAyedun(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
s!s! afrika:
Op!!!
U dey use jazzzz.
Ur topics always make front page!
Wat is d secret!!
Tell us??
Or is the secret maggi star??
Mamas helping hand!
@EBSU, they are blooody traitorsss!!!!
Mtchwwwwww
grin cheesy LOL!!!
Na Jazzz nau!
You want some?
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Proudly EBSU STUDENT, am hapy that my sch has taken this bold step becos ASUU has cause irreplaceable lot to all final yr student.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Proudly EBSU STUDENT, am hapy that my sch has taken this bold step becos ASUU has cause irreplaceable lot to all final yr students.
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by excell12go(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
obalolaunited: i think its a good development wish all schools could do the same cos ASUU is fast loosing it
U think so
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Tinyemeka(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
astronautog: There are two little black birds sitting on d wall,
nwannem peter, nwannem paul,.fly away peter, fly
away paul,..........
Even if all of them fly mumu delsu go dey wait till dem use cartapult kill am olodo birdy

cheesy Nwanne gi Peter, Nwanne gi Paul... LOL
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by cbrass(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa for this ndigbo schools sha...no offence intended pls

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by kolo65(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote][/quote]you re stupid 2 be withdrawing nw.....wat av u been doing since
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Mospring(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
dnt kwn y it tuk xo long @ma EBSU.....! meanwhile; al is not lost yet! jah rules...
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Gbajabiamila1: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
dem no wan follow share the money?
UNILORIN wey no join no go take?
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by cutz(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its time 4 ASUU to giveup... shocked angry
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by jamesbridget13(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
idamokoemmanuel: Proudly EBSU STUDENT, am hapy that my sch has taken this bold step becos ASUU has cause irreplaceable lot to all final yr students.
u think so? Well good 4 u n all d best as u head back 2 school. Mind u, i think in a different dimension; i think they re broke n need money 4 xmas n new year collabo. December salary ll go a long way u knw. Lolzzzz
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by safarigirl(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
What a joke! Resume and do what? Anyone resuming is just looking for an avenue to chop their parents money cos nothing concrete can or will happen as far as lectures and this year are concerned.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by eunisam: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
am already At CAS CAMPUS hahahahahah
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by sholikay(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
away paul,..........
Even if all of them fly mumu delsu go dey wait till dem use cartapult kill am olodo birdy
..bros no vex o..shey u mean ONE NAME or dat NWANNEM na just ur own version?.
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
away paul,..........
one named Peter one name Paul
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by instinctg(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
I wonder what state universities stand to gain in all these.

Would federal schools go on strike if the state schools have issues with their respective govts ?

Educated retardz

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by ceeethru(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Bash92: Mikel and Moses need your vote to win the BBC
African footballer of the year.
The voting is closing tonight. www.nairaland.com/1531069/lets-vote-mikel-moses-bbc
both of dem knw u? Beta pple dey tlk abt educatn u dey tlk abt futbal. Watin concern d post wit fubal? Mumu kill u.
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by anitank(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
metti-metti:

EBSU na school?
Funjosh:

That is the exact question that came to my mind, EBSU na school?

They have produced more qualified medical doctors than any other school I know

3 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Mightyify(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Funjosh:

That is the exact question that came to my mind, EBSU na school?
[quote author=Funjosh]

You're a retarded fool! Anu mpama!

I rep Ebsu!

3 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by lastpage: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
The school authorities took the decision following the failure of the ASUU National Executive Council which met in Kano at the weekend to put to an end to the strike.

A statement issued by the institution’s Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu, said academic activities will resume in all the university campuses on Tuesday.

The statement said, “Having waited patiently for Federal Government and ASUU to resolve the impasse occasioned by the over four months strike embarked upon by the union to no avail, [/b]the management of EBSU on Monday, November 26 resolved to reopen the school.

“We therefore inform all concerned that teaching and learning will begin fully on Tuesday, 26th, November, 2013. This is to enable us cover what we have lost to the strike.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ebsu-withdraws-ASUU-strike/

First, Let us put this in perspective: The Government and ASUU rae negotiating but have not been able to REACH AN AGREEMENT.... in the last four months.

Now, [b]IS ASUU THE ONE TO BE BLAMED FOR THIS?

Secondly, is ASUU not a REPRESENTATIVE OF AND NEGOTIATING ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM (including the Lecturers and students of EBONYI state University)? Wont they benefit from a well funded educational system? Wont they benefit from proposed autonomy of Universities? Wont they benefit from improved remuneration of Tutors , improved infrastructures and kitting of University research Laboratories? Wont they..... l can go on and on!

If the answer is YES, then the action of EBSU can best be described as that of a "TURNCOATS, BACK-STABBERS AND TRAITORS"!

No one likes the strike to go on but when a "deal" is just around the corner, ...and knowing that the type of govt and leaders Nigeria has are those who are not pro-active in thinking but who only language of understanding is STRIKE ACTION, strike have become inevitable and it is same in all other sectors of the economy.

You will be shocked that once ASUU is able to achieve some of its "set demands", this same traitors (Sam Egwu and EBSU) will be the first to stand-up and demand to benefit from the deal reached!

Anyway, l am not surprised at their action and position or is it not the same 'University' where the "CLUELESS ONE" got his Ph.D from?
"Like for Like ....garnished with a nice dose of 'dem-dem'".

people at times, deserve the kind of wicked and oppressive Govt/ leaders they get! wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by lastpage: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
idamokoemmanuel: Proudly EBSU STUDENT, am happy that my sch has taken this bold step becos ASUU has caused
irreplaceable lot to all final yr students.

Emmmm...... it is spelled 'HAPPY'! Since you speak in the "past tense" by using the word "has" to preceed 'cause', it is "caused" that you should write!
....and the phrase is "irreparable loss/damage"!

God, are these the type of "Graduates" that EBSU is churning out?
.....ones who cant even construct a single sentence, without grammatical summersaults!
Make them resume quickly abeg, use the time to teach your students how to write proper English ... or Vernacular sef! grin grin
No pun intended.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Yinky95(f): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
s!s! afrika:
Op!!!
U dey use jazzzz.
Wat is d secret!!
Tell us??
Mamas helping hand!

Mtchwwwwww
@bold texts...Abeg help ask how them dey do am. I don dey notice that Anuoluwap also e be like them don hijack nairaland. Lol
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by tolu4you: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
management of EBSU on Monday, November 26 resolved to reopen the school.“We therefore inform all concerned that teaching and learning will begin fully on Tuesday, 26th, November, 2013.
na management dey lecture or those lecturers...? Nothing much with this news
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Xtaceeey: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Meanwhile visit my signature 4 unadvertised jobs daily..

Its 4ur own good

http://www.nigeria.ipsojobs.com/
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by gameboy727(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
s!s! afrika:
Op!!!
U dey use jazzzz.
Wat is d secret!!
Tell us??
Mamas helping hand!
Mtchwwwwww
Mama's helping hand should be ONGA.
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by firstolalekan(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
The voting is closing tonight. www.nairaland.com/1531069/lets-vote-mikel-moses-bbc

who cares?

1 Like

Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by trustedward(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASUU listen to our children..KPA! KPA! KPA!..,they are the leaders of tomorrow,..KPA! KPA! KPA!...try to call of the strike,..KPA KPA KPA..and give them a sound education...KPA! KPA! KPA!..
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by highmood(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nice move but at this time when the year is almost running to an end? Since ASUU have been consulting with the federal government to see if they would reopen the schools while not EBSU consult with the student union or representatives to know if it will be convenient for them to resume this year. I think this school managements and thier various associations are selfish. They don't care about the students only thier selfish gains.
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by kabba7(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013

The voting has close by 8pm dot I don't see any of them winning , though some say miracles do happen but none of them is the best .
Re: EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu by Tinoxky: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
metti-metti:

EBSU na school?
olodo!,...na football pitch,....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do With A 2.89 CGPA / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths / Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.