Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA - Autos (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA (408072 Views)

CLEARING AGENTS @ APAPA/TINCAN PORTS / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2017
kiss
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 9:43am On May 18, 2017
I have some vehicles coming, would contact you later.
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Enzio(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2017
Pls how much will it cost to clear a 2003 Lexus es 300 and a Toyota Camry 2003.
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2017
Locked:
Do you do Cotonou clearing ?
yes,what do u have to clear
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2017
Enzio:
Pls how much will it cost to clear a 2003 Lexus es 300 and a Toyota Camry 2003.
it'll cost you#380,000 each
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 3:05am On May 19, 2017
oliverjiad:
clear ur consignment at any of the port tincan,apapa clearing both roro and containerised contact us today via rajibabajide@yahoo.com,babajaid07@gmail.com,08184364147
sup
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 4:05am On May 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 7:03am On May 19, 2017
Gud morning Nigeria
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 8:05am On May 19, 2017
I have these cars en route Tin-Can port. What is the cost of Clearing. 2011 Mercedes Benz e350, 2012 Honda Crosstour, 2010 Honda Accord.
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2017
Locked:
I have these cars en route Cotonou port. What is the cost of Clearing. 2011 Mercedes Benz e350, 2012 Honda Crosstour, 2010 Honda Accord. All going to Cotonou. What are the cost.
I'll call you
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2017
oliverjiad:
clear ur consignment at any of the port tincan,apapa clearing both roro and containerised contact us today via rajibabajide@yahoo.com,babajaid07@gmail.com,08184364147
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 3:39am On May 20, 2017
oliverjiad:
CALL 08184364147 OR EMAIL AT rajibabajide@yahoo.com to
CLEAR OUT YOUR CAR,TRUCK,CONTAINARISE JOB OUT OF
THE PORT TERMINAL,BOTH TINCAN,APAPA AND COTONUO
CLEARING
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2017
Locked:
I have these cars en route Cotonou port. What is the cost of Clearing. 2011 Mercedes Benz e350, 2012 Honda Crosstour, 2010 Honda Accord. All going to Cotonou. What are the cost.
morning if ure to pay duty for this car to sango for u to picked them up

2011 Benz e350:#1.5m
2012 crosstour:#1.2m
2010 Honda:#1.1m

If ure to pay cotonou duty and fly to Lagos

I'll do them each #800,000

Regards

Jaid
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 9:16am On May 20, 2017
Contact me for any Pre-order of any car.
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2017
Locked:
What of to Tincan port ? And explain the Sango ota clearing. Are you saying I can ship to Sango or are u saying I can pay the duty at Sango? What is the difference between Sango and Cotonou?
what I mean is clearing from cotonou to Lagos ,once they consignment get to cotonou for to come and pick it up at sango,u can't ship to sango bcuz no water for ship to berth there

Sango is a neighbourhood town to Lagos and it's the route for driving cars cleared from cotonou to Lagos

So all I mean is if ure interested in paying duty for cotonou to Lagos that's the first quote

If ure paying only cotonou to Lagos border then u fly to Lagos is second quote

Jaid
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2017
Locked:
What of to Tincan port ? And explain the Sango ota clearing. Are you saying I can ship to Sango or are u saying I can pay the duty at Sango? What is the difference between Sango and Cotonou?
if tincan clearing,it depends on the shipping line

Jaid
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2017
oliverjiad:
CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH NO HAZZLE AT THE PORT,
{TINCAN PORT,TICT PORT,APAPA PORT}BOTH
CONTAINERIZE OF VEHICLES OR MATERIALS JOBS OF
COMPANIES,BOTH CARGO DEALING
CALL:08184364147
rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2017
Evening
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
oliverjiad:
CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH NO HAZZLE AT THE
PORT,
{TINCAN PORT,TICT PORT,APAPA PORT}BOTH
CONTAINERIZE OF VEHICLES OR MATERIALS JOBS OF
COMPANIES,BOTH CARGO DEALING
CALL:08184364147
rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2017
oliverjiad:
Meet us for ur clearing handling via apapa port,tincan port,call us on 08184364147,rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2017
hi
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2017
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by chukel(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2017
oliverjiad:
what I mean is clearing from cotonou to Lagos ,once they consignment get to cotonou for to come and pick it up at sango,u can't ship to sango bcuz no water for ship to berth there

Sango is a neighbourhood town to Lagos and it's the route for driving cars cleared from cotonou to Lagos

So all I mean is if ure interested in paying duty for cotonou to Lagos that's the first quote

If ure paying only cotonou to Lagos border then u fly to Lagos is second quote

Jaid
Oliver, why not tell people there is no more land border clearing. These games are dangerous o. U can't smuggle a car through Cotonou and clear in tin can. U can't clear in sango either as there is no land border clearing anymore. Any end consumer doing so is at the risk of losing such vehicle any day he is flagged down by customs
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2017
chukel:
Oliver, why not tell people there is no more land border clearing. These games are dangerous o. U can't smuggle a car through Cotonou and clear in tin can. U can't clear in sango either as there is no land border clearing anymore. Any end consumer doing so is at the risk of losing such vehicle any day he is flagged down by customs
boss I greet u,I believe we all no Nigeria policy never stable,are u telling me smuggling of vehicles stop at the border,of which some people feed from that channel,boss every one know how he/she go about his her things,u can still ask other agent here and outside d forum,if the smuggling doesn't take place from cotonou to sango ota/Lagos

Sir people still bring in cars from cotonou and assess their duty at tincan for real boss

Jaid
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2017
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by chukel(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2017
oliverjiad:
boss I greet u,I believe we all no Nigeria policy never stable,are u telling me smuggling of vehicles stop at the border,of which some people feed from that channel,boss every one know how he/she go about his her things,u can still ask other agent here and outside d forum,if the smuggling doesn't take place from cotonou to sango ota/Lagos

Sir people still bring in cars from cotonou and assess their duty at tincan for real boss

Jaid
OK sir. Just can't understand how it works. But I think it's risky. I always believe in doing things right.
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
chukel:
OK sir. Just can't understand how it works. But I think it's risky. I always believe in doing things right.
yea I understand the fear of involving urself in 50/50 game

Like I always advice client not to ship through cotonou,I do advice they should ship Lagos,cus it's far far better for u to short payment at Lagos port than u taking risks of manover at the border and at the end u get bursted by customs even if ure driving the car arround the city
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2017
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
oliverjiad:
CALL 08184364147 OR EMAIL AT rajibabajide@yahoo.com to
CLEAR OUT YOUR CAR,TRUCK,CONTAINARISE JOB OUT OF
THE PORT TERMINAL,BOTH TINCAN,APAPA AND COTONUO
CLEARING
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2017
oliverjiad:
TO CLEAR ANY OF UR CONSIGNMENT OUT OF THE NATION
PORT CALL ON BABAJAID 08184364147 OR EMAIL AT
rajibabajide@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (553) (Reply)

Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com / Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA / Free Vin Checks And Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.