Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

How As She Wowed You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How As She Wowed You? (800 Views)

.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How As She Wowed You? by Orikinla(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Our women have wowed us in various ways and there is no man who has not been wowed by a woman.
They have wowed us by their beauty, their ingenuity and their sexuality.

Is it her cooking that makes you say WOW?
Is it her fashion style that makes you say WOW?
Is it her brilliance or intelligence that makes you say WOW?
And Her outstanding success from the classroom to the boardroom can make you say WOW!

Can you just share with us how she has wowed you.

Re: How As She Wowed You? by sEGXY2(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Trust A yoruba guy now I only say wow to girls B.00.B P n @ss.
Re: How As She Wowed You? by engrtee(f): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
So wow is a verb. Wooooowed
Re: How As She Wowed You? by tpia5: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wow, orikinla has really tried, he actually included a black woman in his pic?

Scary!

If black, must definitely be non- nigerian anyway.
Re: How As She Wowed You? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2013
My ex's beauty had my jaw dropping. embarassed. The first day I saw her, I was still stretching my neck long after she's gone, my hommies started laughing at me. I knew right there I had to make a move on her embarassed
Re: How As She Wowed You? by Phranciz(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2013
She told me she would be leaving me, that wowwed me most, seriously can't w8 for that day. Hopes it comes quick

(1) (Reply)

Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More / Love And Lust. / Please Help Me Check This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.