Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,337 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

UNBELIVEABLE: Michael Jackson's Doctor Said: "I Held His joystick Every Night" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNBELIVEABLE: Michael Jackson's Doctor Said: "I Held His joystick Every Night" (467 Views)

My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? / "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom / Michael Jackson's Doctor Found Guilty Of Involuntary Manslaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIVEABLE: Michael Jackson's Doctor Said: "I Held His joystick Every Night" by chichriso: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Conrad Murray is still fighting to clear his name after he was charged with involuntary manslaughter following the death of Michael Jackson four years ago.
The disgraced physician has repeatedly denied allegations he killed the Thriller singer - and he has now insisted the pair shared an intimate friendship.
According to Mirrior, he said: "You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."
The doctor - who described Michael as his 'brother' - says he was told by the pop icon: "There are only four people in my family now. Paris, Prince, Blanket and you, Dr Conrad."
He described it as a joyous moment, being told the

SOURCE: http://chrisderablog..com/2013/11/unbeliveable-michael-jacjsons-doctor.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Is Alive And Well, Victim Of Celebrity Death Hoax / The Story Of Bimbo Akintola / American Comedienne, Joan, Calls Obama A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.