Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,518 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

Blackrevolution: No Lie Will Live Forever; Still On Patricia Etteh Issue!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackrevolution: No Lie Will Live Forever; Still On Patricia Etteh Issue!!! (443 Views)

Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackrevolution: No Lie Will Live Forever; Still On Patricia Etteh Issue!!! by BlackRevolution(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Till date little did enough Nigerians know about the innocence of that former speaker of the house; Patricia Etteh!!! She happened to be one somewhat saint that unfortunately found herself amongst Nigerian gangster! power brokers!!!

This was culled from a paragraph of a book written by Olusegun Adeniyi, Former spokesman for late President Umaru Yar'Adua!!!

Amid the crisis in the house, following allegations of corruption against Etteh...I met the president (Yar'Adua) on the issue several times, and his position remained the same: he would not intervene. One day, he gave me a lecture I would never forget:

“Look, Segun, it is not always right to follow public opinion in matters like this. I have read all the reports from the House; I have been briefed by many of the members, and I have sought opinion from the security agencies, that woman has committed no crime. Those after her want her out for other reasons, and I will not join them in hounding her out. If they have the number, let them go ahead and impeach her.”

No lie will live forever!!! Etteh was just a victim!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Schools: Parents, Students Lament Lack Of Basic Furniture / Asari Dokubo Arrested In Cotonou,Benin Republic / ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔new Pdp And Apc Romance - I Dey Laugh O O O O!?✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.