Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,936 members, 7,973,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

Bank Wahalas: And The Way Forward Is To Make Your Voice Heard - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bank Wahalas: And The Way Forward Is To Make Your Voice Heard (536 Views)

Payonner Is The Way Forward For Now / Scratch Cards,the Way Forward In Your Business Cal 08082948770 / The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Wahalas: And The Way Forward Is To Make Your Voice Heard by Carstuffs: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello Guys,

I just have to share this. I know many people face issues on ATM withdrawals and even online payments where transactions fail but your bank account is debited and not reversed.
That was my case since June 9, 2013 where no cash was dispensed via GTB ATM using zenith ATM card and my account was debited. I have been on the matter since July and even after filling a form in the bank, the customer care kept telling me they were working on it. I was shocked that I made the complaint open on www.bankwahala.com Nov 13, I got my money reversed on Nov 22. I was really shocked how they got it resolved in few days of complaining.

I have heard stories of students stranded in school because the last money in their account had this same issue and they could not withdraw or get their money back immediately.

My friends and I came up with this www.bankwahala.com website to give people a medium to voice out their bank challenges and make our 9ja banks seek more efficient ways to resolve issues on customers' transactions in FEWER days. Its really sad that our banks waited for me to blow this open before they acted on the issue.

We know our rights and as it stands, we need to always SHOUT and make our voices heard. Let top management know what is really happening down there. Whether ATM, Online, Poor service, Delays, etc our banks need to help us better.

I am happy I complained and I got result.
Re: Bank Wahalas: And The Way Forward Is To Make Your Voice Heard by Carstuffs: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Bank Wahalas: And The Way Forward Is To Make Your Voice Heard by Carstuffs: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2013
Another gtb customer's encounter: http://www.bankwahala.com/2013/11/gtbank-interswitch-failed-online.html

Make your own voice heard today. Must not be atm or card issues. It could be poor customer service at a particular branch, delay in issuing your cheque book, too much COT charged on your account, or the bank's loan rates and charges are too high.

Complain today @ www.bankwahala.com

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Mini Wood Pellet Plant For Home Use / Get Into Upwork Today / Nigerian Photographer Literally Setting The Photography World On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.