Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,167 members, 7,970,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

Barca Fans: La Liga Is Sure My World - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barca Fans: La Liga Is Sure My World (887 Views)

Opinion: This Section (EPL,LA LIGA) Is Badly Moderated. / Do You Believe That La Liga Is Superiour To Other Leagues? / Messi Vs Ronaldo ( For Neutrals Only) I.e Non Man U N Barca Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barca Fans: La Liga Is Sure My World by coded: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2006
barca fans how y'all doin',stay cool and let me know all of u komrade who are rolling with ease,aight

Re: Barca Fans: La Liga Is Sure My World by Priscila(f): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2006
Yes Spain just showed la liga is the best.
They have copied styles from Dinho,Ronaldo,Beckam in their leagues
Re: Barca Fans: La Liga Is Sure My World by babaragold(f): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2006
hey my people i salute u all at least we proved it to the world again that football is begining to change it's orriginality from Gngland to Spain. i mean that spain habores good guys the team reminds me of barca a few weeks back. i can't just wait to see them grab that cup tobe double crowened. though i'm wishing Fance to take it. but they have not impressed me yet so i'm still looking foward to see them win their match to night.

Pricille my dear, i immagin how u are missing yr guy eto'o in this tornnament? i mean it's so painful and indeed a very sad part of history that even FIFA would not want to remember. that eto'o and his team mates are lacking in their world cup. sweetheart, just guess what that guy whould have shown to those oyibo players? especially at this peak of his job. infact only God knows why things had to happend this way. so let's not regreet much ok?

WE ALL MISSED THE LIONS AT THIS WORLD CUP 2006. AH MR CODEC THX FOR THIS BARCA THREAD OH I CAN4T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON I WANT TO SEE MY BOYS AGAIN OH
Re: Barca Fans: La Liga Is Sure My World by kangaroo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2006
Happy people congratulations all the way.I pray we do it again next season to show them the tide has changed.Best wishes,forever Barca

(1) (Reply)

Talk About The Shopping In Inter: So Far! / Liverpool 4 Ever(baca will go down) / Arsenal Vs Blackburn On Saturday 2nd April 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.