Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Don't Need Any Foreign Technical Adviser Says Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Need Any Foreign Technical Adviser Says Keshi (496 Views)

Nigeria’s Super Eagles Ready For Congo,says Keshi / Lars Lagerback Named Super Eagles Technical Adviser / Amodu Sacked, Foreign Technical Adviser To Be Appointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Need Any Foreign Technical Adviser Says Keshi by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
The Super Eagles head coach insists
that there is no need for the
employment of a foreign technical
adviser for the national team for
the Brazil 2014 Fifa World Cup
Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has
maintained that he won’t be in need of
assistance from any foreign technical
adviser for the Super Eagles towards an
impressive outing at the Fifa 2014 World
Cup.
The former Malian gaffer said he is taken
aback hearing people talk about the
appointment of a foreign coach when he
did not use any to win the Africa Cup of
Nations or to qualify for the World Cup.
"I don't need any foreign technical
assistance to guide the Super Eagles to
perform well at the World Cup so if one is
suggested I will politely reject the offer
because I already have capable assistants
working with me,” he told Complete
Sports
"Let them (those clamouring for it
including the NFF and NSC) provide us an
enabling atmosphere and requirement
and we shall get the job done in Brazil.
We are not saying we shall win the World
Cup but we shall make an impact,”
concluded Keshi.
Keshi and his assistants are being owed
seven months salaries.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2013/11/25/4431205/i-dont-need-foreign-assistant-says-keshi

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Any Foreign Technical Adviser Says Keshi by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
good words from keshi.
Re: I Don't Need Any Foreign Technical Adviser Says Keshi by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:12am On Nov 26, 2013
We are ikay with what Ciach The Boss wants. Oya NFF where is the salary. You can oay them if you can ay Berti Jokes.

(1) (Reply)

Morata Turns Down Spurs To Join Arsenal / Bayern Match 8.30 / Be A Millionaire On Keep Up On Live Game Predict The Winners God We Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.