Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands (29826 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Condemns ASUU New Demands / FG Condemns ASUU's New Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

They have crossed the line now they are dotting the eye!

They still remain on the blame side QED.

What line did they cross?
What is wrong with an employee asking his employer to fulfill his agreement with him even if it will take decades to actualise?
Many of u lot won't accept such in ur private lives.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2013
Yahoo1: blah blah blah...dat's d only thing coming out of that hole you call a mouth.

y call him daft by the way? is he your mate? He is old enough to be your grandfather. *eediot

Fool, its good to know that Jonathan is qualified to be ur grandpa.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by omajali2003(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2013
It will soon be the turn of students to make demands on lecturers
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2013
tomzman: I don't see anything special in what ASUU is asking for. It simply shows they don't trust the government. It's a pity that there are many ignorant people on nairaland. It's the normal thing to pay workers the arrears of their salaries in the event of a strike action.

U dey mind these fools. The unilorin lecturers that weren't paid for years won a supreme court judgement that made the govt pay them all. They became instant millionaires despite some of them working elsewhere during their travails.
Govt simply do not learn. ASUU will surely be paid.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2013
tomzman: I don't see anything special in what ASUU is asking for. It simply shows they don't trust the government. It's a pity that there are many ignorant people on nairaland. It's the normal thing to pay workers the arrears of their salaries in the event of a strike action.

At who's Expense
Students?? If so then both ASUU and FG should pay we students for tramping on our educational right..

The fact that its constitutional to pay them their arrears should not justify their making it a condiction to call of their selfish and greedy Action.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by remzytimer: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU, ASUU, ASUU how many time do i called you..... YOUR DEMAND IS TOO OUTRAGEOUS.......ASUU shouldn't say because the system is bad and make it worst......God Will judge everyone accordingly.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2013
And the seasonal movie continues! Abeg what season is this? grin
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by tbagjames(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2013
blink182: stew
mosquito stew to be precise
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by GreatOlu1: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Wen FG pay there arrears and meet their demands, those yeye ASUU will still cme bk to sch and ask us to pay dept fee and faculty fee...

Is it not proper for FG to compensate students too....
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pcnwamadi(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

NDDC contract seller, are u aware that Jonathan signed an MOU with ASUU last year where he re-instated his commitment to the 2009 agreement?
Liet's even assume that didn't happen, wasn't Jonathan a key player in Yaraduas admin?
U are really foolish oooo. No wonder many nddc jobs are substandard.
I dont trade words wit jobless idiots. .
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by sammhi(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Govt must ignore this ASUU let the strike continue and see who blinks first...the want salaries for work not done..see criminals
we say politicians are bad lets fight them but ASUU want to be like them ...is that not Madness?
GEJ pls just gnore them..period

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

What is wrong with an employee asking his employer to fulfill his agreement with him even if it will take decades to actualise?
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

How happy are you at home

That's if you are a student.
tcheeeeeeew!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

At who's Expense
Students?? If so then both ASUU and FG should pay we students for tramping on our educational right..

The fact that its constitutional to pay them their arrears should not justify their making it a condiction to call of their selfish and greedy Action.

God bless Nigeria!!!

The only leverage u students have is to always vote the righr set of leaders every 4 yrs.
ASUU isn't indebted to u considering the picture u are painting and FG care less about u considering their refusal to honour agreement.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2013
Great Olu: Wen FG pay there arrears and meet their demands, those yeye ASUU will still cme bk to sch and ask us to pay dept fee and faculty fee...

Is it not proper for FG to compensate students too....

Those monies don't go to ASUU pockets, it goes to the school authorities. They are govt schools, govt is Ib charge of those money. Ask ur VC not ur local ASUU branch.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2013
pcnwamadi:
I dont trade words wit jobless idiots. .

Fool, its good u didn't deny the fact that indeed Jonathan signed an MOU with them. cheesy grin
How sales?
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

The only leverage u students have is to always vote the righr set of leaders every 4 yrs.
ASUU isn't indebted to u considering the picture u are painting and FG care less about u considering their refusal to honour agreement.

Why not make your point clearer
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Now it has gone out of hand, when FG where approving the establishment of new universities little did they know the consiquencies.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by zubimete(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2013
dis is part what? Let us see how this fight will end. All i knw is dat both fed gov nd ASUU are selfish and heartless.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Tightguy(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2013
i knew that FG was surely going to reject those outrageous conditions. ASUU is obviously not ready to call off yet.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Those monies don't go to ASUU pockets, it goes to the school authorities. They are govt schools, govt is Ib charge of those money. Ask ur VC not ur local ASUU branch.

I'm sure you are not in nigeria or better say you are not a nigerian for saying that poo.

How will they take an action without their mouth in it
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2013
I wonder if its the FG that will pay salary of state universities eg LASU. They should call off the strike first before asking for there so called salary.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

How happy are you at home

That's if you are a student.
tcheeeeeeew!

Use ur brain. I was once a student and I know how depressing it is when lecturers go on strike.
But will I because of that blame the lecturers when the govt/school authorities are to be blamed. I will surely not do that.
See me curse ASUU if after implementation of agreement, they refuse to go to classes.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

Why not make your point clearer

Tell ur govt to honour the agreement they had with ur teachers.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by kennyz8(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=Godshand]And the seasonal movie continues! Abeg what season is this? season 5
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Yahoo1(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, its good to know that Jonathan is qualified to be ur grandpa.
stop quoting me a'SShole,...oh wait i forgot,you don't have a family!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pcnwamadi(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, its good u didn't deny the fact that indeed Jonathan signed an MOU with them. cheesy grin
How sales?
am just imagining how frustrating life is wit u out dere dat u pour out ur frustration on NL. I can help ur poor life, why dont u come to my office, I can give u one transformer job of N4.5m, it will take ur miserable life to d next level and keep u busy so u stay away from NL for sometime. Just holla at me.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2013
hmmnnn... Intereting!
This ASUU movie is full of suspence and intrigue!
Nollywood dey try Ooh!
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!
NOW!!! grin grin grin
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Use ur brain. I was once a student and I know how depressing it is when lecturers go on strike.
But will I because of that blame the lecturers when the govt/school authorities are to be blamed. I will surely not do that.
See me curse ASUU if after implementation of agreement, they refuse to go to classes.

Will be pretty happy if your curse will have an Immediate effect cox you will definatly curse them.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

I'm sure you are not in nigeria or better say you are not a nigerian for saying that poo.

How will they take an action without their mouth in it

Infact am in Mars currently.
That's a foolish talk.
Are u saying that ur departmental levies goes into ASUU account or what are u sayibg?
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by igbsam(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2013
[size=20pt]I'll tell you what guys, before you start blaming ASUU.....the federal govt brought this upon themselves. Nobody trusts the federal govt anymore. This is a simple case of Trust. ASUU believed the FG might not keep to their promises, so they want them to atleast if not 100% fulfill some part of the promises, the FG should atleast show their genuine intentions through these demands asked by ASUU. Think deep and look beyond.

People are tired of Promises, Do something to show you are truthful to your words, putting it on paper is not enough. ASUU don open eyes. Once beaten twice shy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) / Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. / OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.