Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? (1043 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2013
My honeymoon was supposed to be last year, but I had a project in Delta State, and couldn't go anywhere, besides, I was dead broke after the wedding which drained my entire savings. Now I think I can afford a vacation within the range of 100k to 200k in total, even the thought of spending that to just go to someone else country sounds appalling but Madam is vexing. Please who has been to Dubai, or any lovely tour spot in South Africa, or any decent African country, where they don't kidnap like over here. What is the total cost of fly to and fro, and what are their 1 or 2 star hotels like? Do you think my budget is too meagre, and I should just go to Oniru or somewhere close? I look forward to your meaningful contributions.
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2013
Input please
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by Chazzyboy: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2013
The bahamas
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by Iaz93: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2013
You want to use 100 - 200K to go to Dubai? undecided

Obudu Cattle Ranch is a good place. Try it!

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by zeb04(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Take it 2 d family section
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by UjSizzle(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2013
There are nice spots within the country you know.
AkwaIbom and CrossRiver would make a good vacation spot with lots of sight seeing smiley

BTW 200k is too meagre to go to Dubai for a honeymoon. sad

If you plan on adding more money to what you have, Ethiopia would be a good African spot to visit if wifey is into wildlife.
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by jaz(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2013
how bout Kenya. they have a lovely wild life park
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by xynerise: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Take her to Olumo rock
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
xynerise: Take her to Olumo rock
LOL!!!!!!!! Na Excursion?
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by Bootylicious(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2013
To dubai 2weeks visa each 1 costs 150$, a cheap flight tru Rwanda airline N120k for 1 person each, d cheapest hotel is 50usd/ night for a single room which couples can share and remember 2 go along with ur marriage certificate...

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by Exponental(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2013
Take her within nigeria. Try states u avnt been to.
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by chiomsky007: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
3 nights fun in johannesburg this christmas. cost includes;business class tickets on Rwand Air, 3 nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel, meals on bed and breakfast, return airport transfer, visa assistance. just at a give away price 267,750 naira per person sharing.terms and condition apply. you can send a mail to info@tourbrokersinternational.com for enquiries or visit www.tourbrokersonline.com. with this am sure you would have made her christmas.
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by GoodFaith: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Your village
something different
She will have the opportunity to meet all your family
That was not present at the wedding
Re: Where Should I Take The Wife To For Vacation? by tpiah2: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
No update of course.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? / How To Keep A Man Once You've Caught Him / Where Do All You Tall Guys Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.