Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,445 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Funaab Missed Nysc Batch C 2013 And Probably Batch A 2014 Due To ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Funaab Missed Nysc Batch C 2013 And Probably Batch A 2014 Due To ASUU Strike (720 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Funaab Missed Nysc Batch C 2013 And Probably Batch A 2014 Due To ASUU Strike by glinux: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2013
Haven't written the final year exam, left to defend the Final year project which was scheduled to take place 12th July, 2013 before the commencement of the strike. The ongoing strike has made the final year student of Federal University Of Agriculture to miss Batch C of the NYSC 2013 and probably Batch A NYSC 2014...the propagation of this ongoing strike can't be predicted...I plead on behalf of final year Student of Funaab for the grace of one or two weeks break for the defense of our project...lots of students have been affected from other schools in one way or the other and we have been dragged into this mess, project that ought to have been defended roughly two weeks after the strike commenced have been postponed to only God knows when, these could result to lost of a whole year, if we do not meet up with Batch A of NYSC 2014 ...NEC, ASUU and FG we are pleading for the grace of one or two weeks...

2 Likes

Re: How Funaab Missed Nysc Batch C 2013 And Probably Batch A 2014 Due To ASUU Strike by Adeoba10(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2013
We'v chosen d dat 4 our post data seminar, b4 d strike started, d 4lowing week was to b dah defence week, buh due to dah uselex PASUU stryk, here we are... I rep APH..
Re: How Funaab Missed Nysc Batch C 2013 And Probably Batch A 2014 Due To ASUU Strike by glinux: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2013
FP please...help funaab student on dis ongoing strike.
Re: How Funaab Missed Nysc Batch C 2013 And Probably Batch A 2014 Due To ASUU Strike by topstar80(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
I really feel sorry for all dis ma EGBONS...GOD will c u through..

# colmasite

1 Like

Re: How Funaab Missed Nysc Batch C 2013 And Probably Batch A 2014 Due To ASUU Strike by segsxpendable(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
#repping physics#....each time i think of where i should have been,i cant just help my remoursful feelings...but come to think of it,we cant just allow these scumbags(ASUU) treat us like we still in a slave era....we need to do something ASAP.cos NANS ia not ready to help anybody....am leaving a room for someone to decide on what we can do....#mod,fp plsss#

(1) (Reply)

Time To Take Action: FG Summons All Vcs To Abuja Against ASUU Strike Altimatum / ASUU Strike: Nlc Wrote An Intervention Letter To The Fg / Babcock Uni.. Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.