Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss (1009 Views)

Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Songs Popular: Mrs Olunloyo / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by gbolakpine(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Para mood as 9ice send warnings to bloggers to desist from uploading any of his songs on their various blogs or websites. He even went as far as telling Notjustok.com to stop uploading them without letting him know about it first...
Na him get him song, whatever he likes, he do with it. I have never uploaded any of his songs, and i never will. Shikena!

Here is what he said on twitter.

http://kongegist..com/2013/11/9ice-warns-blog-websites-owners-to-stop.html#.UpSHqye_9ko

Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Did they not tell him his songs get free promotion and distribution from those sites?

As long as it is not albums, he should be glad
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by homesteady(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is 9ice still a musician? undecided Never knew!
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by tpia5: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Money things.

Why does he have a 7 eleven logo? Whats the connection?
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by AbuMikey(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013

If Its not an album,I don't see any problem wrong with that.

Its his property,so he decides on what he wants to do with it.

Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by Dannylux: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mtchewwwwww undecided
You're aiding in your downfall when you're already down.
Where do you wanna fall into if you should continue this way? grin
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
people dey try help ur carrer wey don dey dance azonto u still dey make mouth.....u are finish bro. go learn another trade
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by MsSpaqs(f): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:
Money things.

Why does he have a 7 eleven logo? Whats the connection?

7 is the title of his new single,I'm guessing 11 stands for( November the 11th month) when it was realeased.
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by ojoawo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hehehehehe, moku mogbe modaran
He even told notjustok to remove all his songs from their
site. I don't know what he's driving at but if he actually
means no blog is allowed to post his songs, he may be
on his way farther down than he is now.
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by ba7man(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
9ice can be so proud......Someone that could make the statement "I don't forgive" should be avoided......his music too.

They should do what he says and stay away from his music.
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by airmark(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is 9ice losing it?
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
I still don't understand the folks that think that what 9ice did was wrong.

1) Who sang the song? = 9ice.

2) Who has intellectual right over the song? = 9ice.

He has the right to do whatever he feels like doing with his song. It is simple, really.
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by chimajii: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
oluafolabi: I still don't understand the folks that think that what 9ice did was wrong.
1) Who sang the song? = 9ice.
2) Who has intellectual right over the song? = 9ice.
He has the right to do whatever he feels like doing with his song. It is simple, really.

^ who said otherwise..?? Maybe u don't knw hw Music works...or U nt in d know 2 knw that the thing he is supposedly driving at will most likely nt work since 9ja doesnt hve the righjt music structures for such IronClad 'choice' to thrive...let me skool U a bit...
1st..he been out of d public eye for the longest...and it wud be of Interest if he gets all d promo he cud get which are free 4rm sum blogs as he doesnt pay....
And if for any reason he has a deal with Spinlet*streamin* site 2 play his songs online..that's fine...all he needed to do was promote it...not 2 say oda blogs or all blogs shud lay off his music for the number of supposed weeks his deal runs with 'em... It wud interest U to knw that...where he wud be winning is if this was the premiere of a New music*audio* or Video...and he wnts a particular site 2 hve d xclusive rights to it...them..i'd say..Yo! U is d man..and Yo! That's a good move....bt that aint d situation..and he left d public eye on bad a note and even left sour taste in ppus mouth with him denying his twin or whatever that is drama.*whateva his reasons were the GP arent buying the reasons he selling*..plus while he ws on his supposed hiatus he wasnt relevant..he did nothing to keep his name Out there...wait! Let me stop skoolin U...cos u dnt knw hw d Music Industry works..am not a fan of 9ja music..i dnt follow it like that...bt in more ways than not..it wud hve similarities with what happens outside the shores of 9ja..where i follow closely 4rm tins ranging 2..Promo,sales,radio,charts e.t.c...i knw all that shii dwn 2 d Tee...and can tell U what holds sway...in return it helps me 2 critique these 9ja acts cos i got a mileage of observation xperience from following Eras .and whatNot....Need i mention...the supposed song doesnt seem like what wud Fly.
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by dammiecool(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
e be like say d curse wey den place on dis ingrate don dey work.
Re: 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss by tpia5: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Usually when artists start doing things like this, its because they want to enforce the copyright issues over their work.

Meaning charge for usage of the material.

(1) (Reply)

Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Dies.pix + Scene Video / Wow! See What Adam Sandler Wascaught Doing To His Wife In Public(photos) / SURULERE: Check Out Governor Rotimi Amaechi's Throw Back PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.