Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Youwin 2013 - Maximise Your Chances - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Youwin 2013 - Maximise Your Chances (674 Views)

What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? / 13 Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Youwin 2013/2014 Program. Ask Me / Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youwin 2013 - Maximise Your Chances by BusinessPlan: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dear All,

Hope this message finds you well.

The Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin) is here again with the 2013 edition and as someone who marked in the 2012 edition and monitored some of the businesses, you want to listen to what I have to say.

YouWin is real, but it is also extremely competitive. For the 2011 maiden edition for men and women, approximately 25,000 applications were received and 1,200 winners emerged. For the second edition in 2012 which was for women only (because over 70% of winners from the first edition were men), approximately 66,000 applications were received and 1,200 winners emerged. This confirms the fact that YouWin becomes more popular with every passing year and attracts more applications. However, the numbers of winners have remained the same, making it more difficult to scale through.

The easiest time to have applied for YouWin was in 2011 when only 25,000 applications were received. Unfortunately, majority of people were unaware about it at the time. Unemployment in Nigeria is still very high and more people are interested in the YouWin programme today. Can you imagine how many applications will be received for this edition, bearing in mind that 25,000 men and women applied in 2011 and 66,000 women alone applied last year?

The projection for this year should not be less than 200,000 applications and it is likely that only 1,200 winners will emerge, although a close source of mine told me that 1,000 winners will be selected for men and women respectively, making it a total of 2,000 winners. Even if that is true, only about 1% of applicants will be successful in this edition.

You can maximise your chances by consulting with me. My experience from marking business plans for the previous edition has equipped me with the knowledge of the marking scheme, as well as other vital information to maximise your application. My fees are very affordable, depending on your business idea and industry.

My intention is to consult for ONLY 20 businesses. This will ensure that these businesses get the very best of my services. If you want to maximise your chances of winning up to N10 million, send me an email at yourbusinessplan@yahoo.com.

It's on! To register and fill the application form, please visit www.youwin.org.ng.

Best wishes to you all.

(1) (Reply)

. / Cross Road Dilemma...your Observation / Nigeria Mentioned Among The 7 Terrible Countries For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.