Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:24 AM

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. (11333 Views)

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: nobody is hating u. But just know that ur church is a false church trying to lead people to hell. In short it is not a church but a form of religion of the Romans.

I don't care if you hate me or not. My Church is the best Church ever. If you like you fit go jump in the Niger I know care.

I am so proud of my Church you won't believe. I can never attend any of those your mushroom churches. I don't have time and money to give a 'god of man' whose only interest is to acquire this earth for himself and his family. I do not care how many miracles or how many anointing such a man claim to have because God has since told me that he is fake and i believe him. cheesy
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: The apocrypha also teaches that giving of arms can purge one from sin and make one to earn everlasting life. Tobit 12:9 and Tobit 4:11. It means u can buy ur way into heaven. But this is contrary to the apostle's teachings. And it is false.
this is still waiting 4 u
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

I don't care if you hate me or not. My Church is the best Church ever. If you like you fit go jump in the Niger I know care.

I am so proud of my Church you won't believe. I can never attend any of those your mushroom churches. I don't have time and money to give a 'god of man' whose only interest is to acquire this earth for himself and his family. I do not care how many miracles or how many anointing such a man claim to have because God has since told me that he is fake and i believe him. cheesy

since when did God told u that
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: since when did God told u that

Ask God, he will tell you. I thought you said you have knowledge
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
nnatom:

my brother u are confused. like a brother said those time was in d year Bc( befor Christ). I and u also knw that in d old testament there were burnt offerings and sacrifices to thank God,is it also occultic.what I noticed about u is dat u where reading those books to pick fault which will b so stupid for any body to do.if truly u have read those books to gain more knowledge of the christian faith u won't b here saying all this.
again u talk about those books being fictional and story like what will u say about the book of Job.

stop quoting the bible to suit ur argument,think and pray for guidiance of d Holy Spirit.
i hv nt even started. There are many erroneous and misleading teachings in those book. I wish u will hv time to defend all the error and evil in it. If u dnt mind.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

Ask God, he will tell you. I thought you said you have knowledge
so God is speaking to u nw too. That is great
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: david only used praise and worship to drive demon away from saul that was all.
Was that ordered by God as the only way of chasing demons away? Was it even ordered by God? Where else was it used.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

so u are proud of the church that is practising idolatry, kissing the pope's foot, living by the Roman evil tradition, serving a woman instead of God, practising magic and so on. Then u are of all men most miserable.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: nobody is hating u. But just know that ur church is a false church trying to lead people to hell. In short it is not a church but a form of religion of the Romans.
You can argue your points without name calling, if we all start name calling, this thread won't end well.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: Was that ordered by God as the only way of chasing demons away? Was it even ordered by God? Where else was it used.
which other way did u know. Pls tell me. If praise can pull down the walls of jerhico, bring deliverance to paul and salas and so on. Cant it chase demons away also?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: Let me start from the title of this thread and that of the link you provided,
the other thread said" the catholic church did not give us the bible" while your thread read thus " the false and heretic apocryphal books added by the roman catholic church"

Can you tell me how and when the catholic church added the apocrypha to the bible?
Give an instance of any bible that pre-dated the catholic bible without the apocrypha.
And this has not been attended to.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: You can argue your points without name calling, if we all start name calling, this thread won't end well.
if u take that to mean name calling then i am very sorry 4 dat.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: And this has not been attended to.
i know that u will be pull of balance by that expose.

If u had read my first post u would nt hv made this statement.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: which other way did u know. Pls tell me. If praise can pull down the walls of jerhico, bring deliverance to paul and salas and so on. Cant it chase demons away also?
I had wanted you to stick to the old testament since the apocrypha is part of the old testament but since you've entered the new testament, I will still oblige you,

I know of Jesus using concoction to cure the blind.
I know of the Apostles' handkerchief curing the sick.
I know of Jesus casting demons into swine.
I know of paul raising the dead by lying on him.
I know of the apostle casting away fortune telling spirit from a girl in Jesus' name.

Does that not prove my point that God does not have just one method when performing miracle?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: i know that u will be pull of balance by that expose.

If u had read my first post u would nt hv made this statement.
Till you do that.

So far, I've proved your assumptions wrong but on each, you never admitted any you simply dodge them or pretent you didn't see them.

Is that how we will continue?
Won't we admit the fact that our assumption is wrong when proven otherwise?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: which other way did u know. Pls tell me. If praise can pull down the walls of jerhico, bring deliverance to paul and salas and so on. Cant it chase demons away also?
Note that I never undermined the efficacy of praise, but my question is, was it ordered by God? Is that the only method of casting out demon?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: if u take that to mean name calling then i am very sorry 4 dat.
Thanks
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: I had wanted you to stick to the old testament since the apocrypha is part of the old testament but since you've entered the new testament, I will still oblige you,

I know of Jesus using concoction to cure the blind.
I know of the Apostles' handkerchief curing the sick.
I know of Jesus casting demons into swine.
I know of paul raising the dead by lying on him.
I know of the apostle casting away fortune telling spirit from a girl in Jesus' name.

Does that not prove my point that God does not have just one method when performing miracle?
let us not debate this too much cos even u know what i am talking about stop shying away from it. People that did miracles in the bible did it through the supernatural power of God. But this fish heart and liver thing chasing away demon is false. GOD is never involve in this. It is an evil concotion that is being prescribe in those occultic book used by witch doctors.

Should i drop the next point why these books are false and nt from God?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: Note that I never undermined the efficacy of praise, but my question is, was it ordered by God? Is that the only method of casting out demon?
my point is u should show me other method than the once i hv pointed out. Is praise a bad thing? Why wont God support it
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Didn't God say that we should praise and give him worship? Ur question is really funny
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: let us not debate this too much cos even u know what i am talking about stop shying away from it. People that did miracles in the bible did it through the supernatural power of God. But this fish heart and liver thing chasing away demon is false. GOD is never involve in this. It is an evil concotion that is being prescribe in those occultic book used by witch doctors.

Should i drop the next point why these books are false and nt from God?
Who is really shying away from the truth here, I have no doubt that people who perform miracles did it through the supernatural power of God (that of the fish liver inclusive).

When you asked if it was recorded to be ordered by God, I gave you the instance of Elisha and Namman and asked if there was any record of it being ordered by God, did you answer that?

So who is shying away?
I can as well give you other instances of you shying away but this will do for now.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: my point is u should show me other method than the once i hv pointed out. Is praise a bad thing? Why wont God support it
I gave you atleast five other examples up there don't pretend as if you didn't see them.

And I never said praise is a bad thing or that God did not support it.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: Didn't God say that we should praise and give him worship? Ur question is really funny
Don't be ridiculous please where did I ever say God did not ask us to praise and worship him. Answer my questions, please.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: so u are proud of the church that is practising idolatry, kissing the pope's foot, living by the Roman evil tradition, serving a woman instead of God, practising magic and so on. Then u are of all men most miserable.

You are the miserable one if you ask me. I said i am happy in the Catholic church you said i should not be

You are the one who has been opening threads against Catholic church all over the place. Did you see me open any thread against Redeem, Winners or any other mushroom churches? The fact is i don't care about your church and your life.

If you want to evangelize, take a plane to Afganistan or Iraq. I guarantee you, you will be beheaded for God before the end of this year cheesy

Don't hid behind the www and talk rubbish. I won't like to be in the same heaven with annoying people like you! SMH for your ignorance
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

You are the miserable one if you ask me. I said i am happy in the Catholic church you said i should not be

You are the one who has been opening threads against Catholic church all over the place. Did you see me open any thread against Redeem, Winners or any other mushroom churches? The fact is i don't care about your church and your life.

If you want to evangelize, take a plane to Afganistan or Iraq. I guarantee you, you will be beheaded for God before the end of this year cheesy

Don't hid behind the www and talk rubbish. I won't like to be in the same heaven with annoying people like you! SMH for your ignorance
Easy please, let's forget the out bursts and focus on the thread.
Thanks
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: Easy please, let's forget the out bursts and focus on the thread.
Thanks

I was anything but replying the guy/girl. He said i was miserable for being a Catholic and i replied him in good measure. cheesy
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man: This church that you are up in arms against put the whole bible together and named it bible. This is the oldest church known to man and all the other churches broke out of this Catholic Church.

Why not just abandon the whole bible and go look for you own book?

Next you will be blaming God for making Catholic church the first church.

Oga, you are misinformed. Do more research. I assure you, you will change your view. that is, if you like the truth.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2013
JMAN05:

Oga, you are misinformed. Do more research. I assure you, you will change your view. that is, if you like the truth.

You can also make more research and you will see that i am right.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2013
Demain_man:

i have only opened one thread against the catholic and this is the second. Why are u then accusing me that i have been opening threads against the catholic all over the place. And by d way, is it nt good to expose the false doctrines u people propagate all over the place?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Hw can giving of arms purge one from his sins? Hw can one buy everlasting life with money?
I know u will nt answer this one?
If u cant answer it let me go to the next one.
No need for delay.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2013
I have more than twenty issues to raise from those books u people have added to the bible to support ur barbaric teachings.

It shows the aprocrypha is man made fiction. GOD have nothing to do with it.
Those books are written by false prophets and satan's agents sent by him to discredit God. But they have failed woefully.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: Hw can giving of arms purge one from his sins? Hw can one buy everlasting life with money?
I know u will nt answer this one?
If u cant answer it let me go to the next one.
No need for delay.
During The time of Tobit, the new covenant has not come to an existance becouse as at then, they only observ convanant which requires constant offering of sacrifies for atonement of sins.

Now see what Luke 11:41 says
"but rather give alms of such things as you have; and, behold, all things are clean to you.

If you have time, Read Acts 10:2-4 to undestand more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Word For Today, 2015 - A Daily Devotional / What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.