Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need (7702 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by bobonicez: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Not the real picture

I am devastated Blessing. I need help from a psychologist please help me. I caught my husband and my younger brother making love in on our matrimonial bed.

I am almost running mad. I need help please. (Names removed) is my only brother the only sibling I have and we are orphans. (Names removed) started living with us last year when he graduated. I am losing my sanity I need help right now.

Hmm, in her second mail, she said she is presently staying with a friend in Ajah. I asked her what happened when she caught them, but she said she screamed and ran out and has not seen them since Saturday. She said there’s a lot to this and her husband is very rich. She said a lot. She also said she now understands why he never allowed a female house help live with them. The second mail is personal and that’s why I won’t be putting it up.

Please if you can help this lady, do contact me asap to have her details, thank you.

source[url]Olokunbolablessing..com/2013/11/i-caught-my-husband-sleeping-with-my.html[/url]
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Myque1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
What shocked ?? This is so wrong...for all the fathomable reasons you can imagine. Poor lady!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Yosifperfect(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Just one the gays using marriage to cover their disgusting act. Quit marriage @ once. My advice sha.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by mrdrizzy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
GROSSSSSSSS!!!!! EWWWW!!

No comment#

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Illuminatus(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
If she can bare to be a trinket wife, she could stay. But I strongly advise her to quit the marriage with as little noise as possible and move on with her life.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Not to sound like a Debby-Downer but how exactly are we supposed to help her since we cant turn back the hands of time? lipsrsealed
The question is, can she still live with him? I doubt it.
Lord knows what STDs he may have afterall, we don't know where u-know-what has been!
I think she should get a lawyer ASAP and spill it out.
As for the brother...blood is thicker than water. With time, she may learn to forgive him.

But na wa o. This new generation of gay men that have heterosexual relationships that lead to the point of marriage dey fear me! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by xynerise: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Even the picture you posted is disgusting. Pls, next time you include a warning to your title based on the picture.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Dannylux: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
You deserve a ban for this picture!! angry

Sorry not sorry sad
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by ckkris: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
This story seems untrue, and is intended to inundate Nigerians with this gay movement until it begins to be tolerated, and hopefully accepted. The truth is that gay people are too few, even in California, and can never become mainstream, not to talk of being accepted in Nigeria. NEVER. The picture is even too disgusting.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Shaakasi(f): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
eeeeewwwwwwww
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Legalize gay marriage, simple!
Many homos are married to opp sex and they are numerous! I pity d ladies, ur men are bursting oda mens assssss
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by EvyE: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
honey make sure u get a really good Divorce lawyer who wil make sure that this man takes very good financial care of you forever, your lawyer must make sure he is financially cleaned very well. This man is putting your life at great risk , for what exactly i dont know.If u r scared of loosing financial u heard what i said right?. They are having anal sex which is more dangerous because it easly damages condoms ( if they r even using one) he might even be sleeping with other men out there and this will only end up one way COFFIN AND GRAVE sugar. Aids is real.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by rols(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
hmmmmm, could this be true?
life has gone really beyond imagination.
She should Just be very careful oooo.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Nomski0(f): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Darn Disgusting. angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Where are the people who scream there is no reason to divorce? I'm sorry but I've never seen anyway pray away the gay. She must leave that man and move on with her life.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by fruityjojo(f): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ehn! shocked
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by CyrusLevi(m): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2013
My piece to her is life isn't a bed of roses,you can't always get what you want,but if you try sometimes you'll get just what you need.It's a pity she's a tale to the gay-straight cover-up.

If there's ever been love in the marriage,she can forgive and leave things quietly,her brother remains her brother,its not his fault really he fell to the arms of his sister's husband,the shame and disaster caused should be enough to haunt him for life.

She should get out of her head the saying-where do i start from,pick up the pieces,you aren't first or last,you deserve better,go for it even if you wait a century for your true knight in shiny armour
a pity.

Just free them all.don't legalize the damn gay marriage if it kills you.My advise to Nigeria and the world at large,let them breath and choose their destinies with same sex partners.It's not the end of the world,it has an probably will always be.
finally:
I support Gay marriage not Fake marriage.YOU DON'T HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT'S POSSIBLE,REASON AND SEE IT'S A REALITY.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by 50calibre(m): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Please without hesitation, report the 2 fa*gots to the authorities, so they can come take them away & lock them up where they would no longer be a danger to the society.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Prymestrr(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Cyrus Levi: My piece to her is life isn't a bed of roses,you can't always get what you want,but if you try sometimes you'll get just what you need.It's a pity she's a tale to the gay-straight cover-up.

If there's ever been love in the marriage,she can forgive and leave things quietly,her brother remains her brother,its not his fault really he fell to the arms of his sister's husband,the shame and disaster caused should be enough to haunt him for life.

She should get out of her head the saying-where do i start from,pick up the pieces,you aren't first or last,you deserve better,go for it even if you wait a century for your true knight in shiny armour
a pity.

Just free them all.don't legalize the damn gay marriage if it kills you.My advise to Nigeria and the world at large,let them breath and choose their destinies with same sex partners.It's not the end of the world,it has an probably will always be.
finally:
I support Gay marriage not Fake marriage.YOU DON'T HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT'S POSSIBLE,REASON AND SEE IT'S A REALITY.
Ghen! Ghen!!
GAY ALERT!... GAY ALERT!!... GAY ALERT!!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by 24in7: 1:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Gay tin shocked shocked shocked shocked
out of here
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by CyrusLevi(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Ghen! Ghen!!
GAY ALERT!... GAY ALERT!!... GAY ALERT!!!
Don't be a scaliwag okay,thanksundecided
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Prymestrr(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Cyrus Levi: Don't be a scaliwag okay,thanksundecided
Actually, it's spelt SCALLYWAG or SCALAWAG!
Next time you wanna insult me, do me the honor of giving an accurate spelling of any trash you're gonna spew a'ight!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Nostalgia21(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Those fuckers should be in jail..
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by CyrusLevi(m): 3:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Actually, it's spelt SCALLYWAG or SCALAWAG!
Next time you wanna insult me, do me the honor of giving an accurate spelling of any trash you're gonna spew a'ight!
Look who's teaching me the thessaurus,i can spell that back and forth in my dreams,it was deliberate.You got issues you know,airing an opinion that contradicts the majority and defies homophobia is synonymous to being gay undecided .how does that even work.

Let me let you in on a little truth,nobody is 100% heterosexual,there may come a time in life,you find that consciousness of attraction you deem unnatural and you have no control over it.For all i care you may be Hetero-flexible.You could dance the gay tune without thinking twice.

Don't be quick at dispensation of judgement,get your act together,watch even yourself 'Holier than Thou Moralist.

Nothing on earth would make me feel offended by your previous post,just that i find it outrageously inconclusive and vile.
Peace
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by tashanja(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2013
Let me quote a reply I once came across to a similar situation.
Cook delicious meal, add poison and invite them to dinner, God will forgive you.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2013
tashanja: Let me quote a reply I once came across to a similar situation.
Cook delicious meal, add poison and invite them to dinner, God will forgive you.
LMFAO!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need by cherryurch(f): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
is like u'r gay

(1) (Reply)

Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood / insert signatures into your posts / Gifts And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.