Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

PHOTO: How Nollywood Actress Sent To Prison For Stealing Was Betrayed By Her Fri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: How Nollywood Actress Sent To Prison For Stealing Was Betrayed By Her Fri (580 Views)

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs / Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: How Nollywood Actress Sent To Prison For Stealing Was Betrayed By Her Fri by bobonicez: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nollywood actress, Yetunde Akilapa who was sent to Kirikiri Prison, Apapa, Lagos around February 2013, for allegedly being in possession of 100 master key has been discharged and acquitted of the theft charges brought against her.

Yetunde Akilapa was arrested around February and detained at Alade Police station in Somolu after she was accused of stealing a bunch of keys.

In a statement by her lawyer, Yetunde Akilapa said the keys she was caught with were used in her new movie, Bunmi Akata and that she was arrested after being framed by people she regarded as friends.

The case filed under Charge no F/10/13 COP v Yetunde Akilapa was dismissed for want of diligent prosecution.

source[url]Olokunbolablessing..com/2013/11/photo-how-nollywood-actress-sent-to.html[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Jigsaw Puzzle / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma / Trader Beats Up Policewoman For Detaining Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.