Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,455 members, 7,974,861 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. (3587 Views)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Following the recent development which will serve as a big blow to theruling PDP and the ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan to return to office in the 2015 elections now brings to 18 the total number of states under the control of APC leaving the PDP with only 16 states, Labour Party 1 and APGA 1.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
waiting for their senators and reps to join, maybe we can impeach gej for 2weeks and reinstate him back. I was also thinking 16 states is a pitiful number for the PDP, maybe we can borrow them one. CHOI PDP DON SUFFER.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
The PDP still holds the senate and house of representatives ma'am.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
APC is commited to spread its tentacles and become a truly national party by winnig new territories. Anambra is almost in the bag. APC needs to win more states and as always without FRAUD!
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44: The PDP still holds the senate and house of representatives ma'am.
wait till their senators declare,
7 * 3 = 21
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
7 * 3 = 24
Until then, lets wait and see
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by stebell(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
7 * 3 = 24

Pls Ma frnd Oby, I don't want to believe dat yu hate maths or yu don't kno maths (no insult intended).
Frm ur calculations, ur figures sum up to 34 states and de last tym I checked Naija is made up of 36 states.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

Proudly #GEJ#

1 Like

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Even though there are criminals amongst them and even in the APC itself, we can use them to achieve our aims, since Nigerians like voting crooks. In anyway its a win for ordinary Nigerians, Let's watch these politicians fight it out, let them be their own check and balance.
Choi imagine a minister face a divided house of assembly on probe.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by MRWHINNIG: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
The PDP is the ruling party. GEJ, Mark, Ekweremadu etc are still in PDP.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
stebell:

Pls Ma frnd Oby, I don't want to believe dat yu hate maths or yu don't kno maths (no insult intended).
Frm ur calculations, ur figures sum up to 34 states and de last tym I checked Naija is made up of 36 states.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

Proudly #GEJ#
No mind my old self, na anxiety. I HAVE DONE THE NEEDFUL.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by egift(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nigerians will soon be relieved of this Ogogoro Presidency. Hip! Hip!! Hurray!!!

1 Like

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
The PDP is the ruling party. GEJ, Mark, Ekweremadu etc are still in PDP.
maybe they should start impeachment with David mark as the first warning shot.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nnewi1stSon: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
egift: Nigerians will soon be relieved of this Ogogoro Presidency. Hip! Hip!! Hurray!!!
It will be easier for you to grow a brain than for that to happen!

7 Likes

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Zonacom(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli: Following the recent development which will serve as a big blow to theruling PDP and the ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan to return to office in the 2015 elections now brings to 18 the total number of states under the control of APC leaving the PDP with only 14 states, Labour Party 1 and APGA 1.

So thats all that matter? Rustling power from Gej and PDP. Same thieves; no difference whatsoever.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nnewi1stSon: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
It seems you're hungry for a civil war? Hope you wont take otapiapia like your regional leader did when it starts? Iti boribo
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Those crooks in APC is never what I deemed the way forward, I only see common enemy here who is GEJ and what next after the defeat of GEJ ?

I don't even know how this move is of beneficial to Nigerians, Other than Amaechi and few Northern Governors, the remnants are confirmed crooks !!!

Hmmm, I'm watching this movie and computing the Political Blunders by APC therein !!
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Frontpage
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by naptu2: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli: Even though there are criminals amongst them and even in the APC itself, we can use them to achieve our aims, since Nigerians like voting crooks. In anyway its a win for ordinary Nigerians, Let's watch these politicians fight it out, let them be their own check and balance.
Choi imagine a minister face a divided house of assembly on probe.

This for me is the most important point. There will be checks. However, there must be informed participation by the masses in order for the checks to be effective. That's the tricky part.

A divided assembly could hold the government accountable (which is a positive thing), or it could simply ground the government (which is negative). The people need to force the actors to act in the best interest of the people. That's the most difficult part.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
donroxy: Those crooks in APC is never what I deemed the way forward, I only see common enemy here who is GEJ and what next after the defeat of GEJ ?

I don't even know how this move is of beneficial to Nigerians, Other than Amaechi and few Northern Governors, the remnants are confirmed crooks !!!

Hmmm, I'm watching this movie and computing the Political Blunders by APC therein !!
So long as they ain't on the APC presidential ticket, i am fine with them. APC can't be a party of Saints (exist nowhere in the world) else they will fail like the others before them.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by stebell(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
No mind my old self, na anxiety. I HAVE DONE THE NEEDFUL.

"Do de needful" is it a new one now.

Goodluck to Gov. Amaechi in his new adventures.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by egift(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: It will be easier for you to grow a brain than for that to happen!

It is inherent for a Mediocre to slight the cream of the crop. So keep wallowing in your darkness - it bode well on you.

Today marks a bold step towards the liberation of the Nigerian State. With God's help, we will kick the Zoologist back to the Jungle.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
naptu2:

This for me is the most important point. There will be checks. However, there must be informed participation by the masses in order for the checks to be effective. That's the tricky part.

A divided assembly could hold the government accountable (which is a positive thing), or it could simply ground the government (which is negative). The people need to force the actors to act in the best interest of the people. That's the most difficult part.
I agree with you, we need to build our consciousness politically, if we see them (national assembly) fight over issues of national importance and not their pockets we will become interested, as your know well Nigerians are good followers.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by khamas19: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
....at this rate the shoeless one might end up being indicted...
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
[size=15pt]What PDP must focus on now as it's utmost priority is to retain power.

PDP is the biggest and only truly national political party in Nigeria. That advantage must spur them now to go indoors and do some serious political re-engineering and re-alignment of political forces. Before PDP begin to map out which subregion must produce what position, they must secure 2 critical agreements.

1. Persuade President Jonathan to cede his right to run as President for re-election in 2015 to Vice President Namadi Sambo

2. Beg the South east to accept the Vice President position for 2 strategic reasons. which are only the PDP can guarantee an Igbo President and someone who is a Vice President for 8 years will have got enough political clout to do it,than just anyone who is picked from nowhere.

The rest of the political re-engineering to retain power can follow as soon as these two critical pieces have been secured.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
stebell:

"Do de needful" is it a new one now.

Goodluck to Gov. Amaechi in his new adventures.
it should be good luck to Nigerians, without the Jonathan though grin
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
In the days to come, Tambuwal will declare for Apc and David Mark will be impeached! keep in mind that half of Gombe is under APC (Senator Danjuma Goje & co) and katsina is not standing on a straight line.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob: [size=15pt]What PDP must focus on now as it's utmost priority is to retain power.

PDP is the biggest and only truly national political party in Nigeria. That advantage must spur them now to go indoors and do some serious political re-engineering and re-alignment of political forces. Before PDP begin to map out which subregion must produce what position, they must secure 2 critical agreements.

1. Persuade President Jonathan to cede his right to run as President for re-election in 2015 to Vice President Namadi Sambo

2. Beg the South east to accept the Vice President position for 2 strategic reasons. which are only the PDP can guarantee an Igbo President and someone who is a Vice President for 8 years will have got enough political clout to do it,than just anyone who is picked from nowhere.

The rest of the political re-engineering to retain power can follow as soon as these two critical pieces have been secured.
[/size]

With happenings today, pdp is no longer the biggest!

tune into reality!!
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by vizboy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob: [size=15pt]What PDP must focus on now as it's utmost priority is to retain power.

[/size]

Yeah goodluck to concede to sambo.

Yeah dream on.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
torkaka:

With happenings today, pdp is no longer the biggest!

tune into reality!!
tell them o, this development could make gej step down or loose the 2015 primaries as the real owners of the PDP won't want the party to fail.
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by abbakacici: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli: Following the recent development which will serve as a big blow to theruling PDP and the ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan to return to office in the 2015 elections now brings to 18 the total number of states under the control of APC leaving the PDP with only 14 states, Labour Party 1 and APGA 1.

is actual 18 for APC anD 18 for PDP ( as we all know both mimiko of LP and Obi of AGPA) are member of PDP because we all know obi and mimiko has better relationship with GEJ then other PDP governors for example Governor of Gombe and Acting Governor of Taraba
Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
well said! That buffoon is insignificant and a pain in the neck. His impeachment will not be felt at all.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is The Biggest Party In Nigeria. by tybank: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is definitely good news for Nigerian electorates,having two strong parties is very good for us.
The probability of defeating a sitting governor has increased now,they wil now all sit up and transform their respective states .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Fashola: Akabueze Replies Obanikoro / AREGBESOLA Caricature / MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.