Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,220 members, 7,900,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

BREAKING News;gov Aliyu Backs Out Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News;gov Aliyu Backs Out Of APC (702 Views)

Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News;gov Aliyu Backs Out Of APC by Itoroetti(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gov of niger state has denied joining the APC,he spoke via his deputy governor just some minutes ago,I.e 4.00pm news on channel tv

Source-channels tv news
Re: BREAKING News;gov Aliyu Backs Out Of APC by ammyluv2002(f): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
That man is confused *smh* undecided
Re: BREAKING News;gov Aliyu Backs Out Of APC by OKKO(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
They don dey drop one by one. I love the idea of having a strong opposition but for the G7 govs the timing is wrong; they just expose themselves to FG bashing b4 end of 2014 many will be brought on their knees.
APC seems to divide Nija along religious line: Northern/Muslim president is the agenda. Nothing progressive not having Nija agenda in mind rather selfish gang up without vision for all. Old crooks with new name.
Can this ever happen: APC chooses a CHRISTIAN SOUTHERNER as her presidential flag bearer? Hahaha never! That tells u the agenda.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News;gov Aliyu Backs Out Of APC by confusion247(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
ammyluv2002: That man is confused *smh* undecided
He is not the only one confused here. All of the G7 rebellion and APC are all confused. I am waiting to hear from Atiku.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News;gov Aliyu Backs Out Of APC by Lusola15: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
So soon grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Paypal Scared Of Nigeria? / Amaechi Dissolves Obio/akpo Council / Breaking News: Oshiomhole Donate 2m To Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.