Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,951 members, 7,890,131 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Buhahahah! Niger Gov., Aliyu, Denies Joining APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhahahah! Niger Gov., Aliyu, Denies Joining APC (569 Views)

I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhahahah! Niger Gov., Aliyu, Denies Joining APC by Adejoro74: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/babangida-aliyu-i-remain-loyal-member-of-pdp/165276/

Babangida Aliyu: I Remain Loyal Member of PDP

26 Nov 2013

Gov Babangida Aliyu

By Chuks Okocha

Governor Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu of Niger State has denied media reports purporting that he has dumped the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC), saying he remains a member of the PDP.

Governor Aliyu’s Chief Press Secretary, Danladi Ndayebo said on Tuesday in Abuja that his principal was shocked at the announcement of the merger of New PDP and APC even before a final decision was taken on the matter.

Ndayebo said in a statement that Governor Aliyu was not present at the meeting where the merger deal was sealed between the Baraje –led New PDP and APC leaders as widely reported by the media.

Governor Aliyu insisted that talks were still ongoing with the president and would await the outcome of the negotiation before taking a final decision.
Details to follow

(1) (Reply)

Senate votes against same-sex marriage / From Iyabo's Letter, Mike Adenuga Definitely Has A Lot In Common With Obasanjo / Crisis Engulfs Ohanaeze Ndigbo Over Jonathan’s Largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.