Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? (1547 Views)

Can I Make A 2.1 With Present CGPA Of 3.32? / Average Salary For University Graduate In Goverment Sector / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by IBCE(f): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2008
I truly wondawat a university graduate wit a 2.1 be doing as a receptionist.

pls wat do u all tink?
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by BangBang2(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2008
IBCE:

I truly wonder about at a university graduate wit a 2.1 be doing as a receptionist. Please, what do you all think?

The 2:1 can be in Yoruba Language or IRK or CRK.

She would probably be making cups of tea, or taking incoming calls.
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by ojubi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2008
beter than siting idle at home. beside u can ve another job trough de odd one
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by marosky(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2008
You have not told us what she studied,which school she attending and even where she is working.
Well I know some first classer's who will not mind being receptionist at Shell,Chevron,LNG,KPMG e.t.c.
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by eesaah(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2008
@poster
what is wrong with been a receptionist? Its better than staying at home without a job or do u want the graduate to stay at home and be chewing his/her 2:1 certificate.
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by 702: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2008
old skul talk!!

guess u avnt SEEN a 2.1 bio chemist grad 4rm a tait skul sellin' recharge cards n charging fones on d street sad!!!

Xtremely Pathetic!!!
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by meshinoye(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
Certificate doesn't certify anybody, its only through the grace of God that maket men to accelerate in life. Msc holders are working as security guards. You can visit Halogen Security company at Ilupeju to comfirm this! or ZENITH BANK SECURITIES. MOST OF THEM ARE REPUTABLE UNIVERSITIES GRADUATE WITH GOOD GRADES. Working as a receptionist is better to armed robbery, 419ners e.t.c. Where you are doesn't represent who you are. Afterall, Nigerian sweeps and washes toilets in UK, some even want as far as cleaning the shit of the old people in US, UK and South Africa. JUST THANK GOD FOR WHATEVER POSITION OR SITUATION YOU FIND YOURSELF. WHERE YOU ARE, SOMEONE ELSE WANT TO BE THEIR.
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by deor03(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
Enough Nigerians with Masters degree, praying and fasting to get security, cleaning Jobs in UK, US.
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by dellyzee: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
Certificate doesn't certify anybody, its only through the grace of God that maket men to accelerate in life. Msc holders are working as security guards. You can visit Halogen Security company at Ilupeju to comfirm this! or ZENITH BANK SECURITIES. MOST OF THEM ARE REPUTABLE UNIVERSITIES GRADUATE WITH GOOD GRADES. Working as a receptionist is better to armed robbery, 419ners e.t.c. Where you are doesn't represent who you are. Afterall, Nigerian sweeps and washes toilets in UK, some even want as far as cleaning the shit of the old people in US, UK and South Africa. JUST THANK GOD FOR WHATEVER POSITION OR SITUATION YOU FIND YOURSELF. WHERE YOU ARE, SOMEONE ELSE WANT TO BE THEIR

my dear i believe u,wen 1st class candidates are over there in d states washing dead bodies, wen can we start appreciating our country sef?
Re: A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? by A40(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
That person must either not know his or her onions or is just one unlucky fella

(1) (Reply)

7 Millionaire Habits You Should Adopt / Man And Woman Caught Doing It In Public (pics) / How To Get Tesol/tefl Teaching Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.