Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? (791 Views)

NFF Sacks Keshi, Picks Amodu / If NFF Throws Gate Open, Would U Go Watch Nigeria VS Sudan For Free??? / NFF Sacks Aminu Maigari (As President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by kundi90(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
As for me o, I would use a stone to break down that their so called, Glass House. That was on a lighter mood. Now to the koko, what is wrong with those sick pot-bellied men in Abuja? Always acting as if they are brainless. Why do they want to remove Keshi? What else do they want from a coach? Thank God FIFA only said, no government interference in football, and not the people.
Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by sleeknick: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
I go naked baff....
Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by funshint(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Infact Nigerians go burn down that Glass house, strip Maigari naked on the street. They better not mk their threat reality 'cos Nigerians won't tk it lightly with them. Even Jonathan no go get mouth tok O°˚˚˚ ....

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by premlove(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2013
To me it 'll look stupid if the nff sack keshi, even if we bring the best coach in this world to coach the team i don't see any way we are going to win the world cup. The only thing we will do is to assist him give him all the necessary assistant that will make him succed may be he can reach the semi's or quarter final not sacking coaches all the tym
Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Let them try it. Action speaks louder than words.
Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by mackfame: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
I joined Nairaland because of this topic. I guess it’s high time our leaders or those in the glass house know that if they dare try to sack Keshi then they have asked for trouble. The impending revolution in Nigeria will kick start from this and believe me, the world have only seen child’s play in Northern Africa as far as revolution is concerned. Football is the only thing that unites us as a Country and they dare not mess with that after all they have done to this Country. Our eyes are now open and we can see clearer. NFF please just try it!! (It’s not an empty threat at all!!)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
mackfame: I joined Nairaland because of this topic. I guess it’s high time our leaders or those in the glass house know that if they dare try to sack Keshi then they have asked for trouble. The impending revolution in Nigeria will kick start from this and believe me, the world have only seen child’s play in Northern Africa as far as revolution is concerned. Football is the only thing that unites us as a Country and they dare not mess with that after all they have done to this Country. Our eyes are now open and we can see clearer. NFF please just try it!! (It’s not an empty threat at all!!)

Welcome. We have been calm why the corrupt ones trample any seedling that might bring hope or joy to this nation. Let us see if they can try it.
Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by mackfame: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Welcome. We have been calm why the corrupt ones trample any seedling that might bring hope or joy to this nation. Let us see if they can try it.

Thanks for the welcome greeting fellow countryman “thegoodjoehunt”, we need not wait to see if those corrupt, good for nothing old heads will sack Keshi or not. We need to be proactive and begin to mobilise ourselves via this portal and other internet portals. The more the merrier. We have seen the power of social media in North Africa. Let them hear our serious voices that Keshi must remain the Coach of SE based on popular demand. After all we are a democratic Country and NFF represents us as Nigerians, even if it requires a referendum. Lets all spoil their aim of looting millions of our funds in the name of hiring a foreign coach. They can’t pay Keshi and yet they aspire to hire and pay a miracle coach from who knows where… what a trash!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
mackfame:

Thanks for the welcome greeting fellow countryman “thegoodjoehunt”, we need not wait to see if those corrupt, good for nothing old heads will sack Keshi or not. We need to be proactive and begin to mobilise ourselves via this portal and other internet portals. The more the merrier. We have seen the power of social media in North Africa. Let them hear our serious voices that Keshi must remain the Coach of SE based on popular demand. After all we are a democratic Country and NFF represents us as Nigerians, even if it requires a referendum. Lets all spoil their aim of looting millions of our funds in the name of hiring a foreign coach. They can’t pay Keshi and yet they aspire to hire and pay a miracle coach from who knows where… what a trash!!!

Very soon, we won't be ignored. For now we are still growing on tje social media. As soon as more comes in our voices will be too loud. As far as Coach Keshi is concerned, I don't think they can try it.

We are growing socially and the governments know it.
Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by kundi90(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Right on point guys! It's been long since they have been doing it -- remember Amodu.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If NFF Sacks Keshi? by Saintsquare(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
mackfame: I joined Nairaland because of this topic. I guess it’s high time our leaders or those in the glass house know that if they dare try to sack Keshi then they have asked for trouble. The impending revolution in Nigeria will kick start from this and believe me, the world have only seen child’s play in Northern Africa as far as revolution is concerned. Football is the only thing that unites us as a Country and they dare not mess with that after all they have done to this Country. Our eyes are now open and we can see clearer. NFF please just try it!! (It’s not an empty threat at all!!)
Welcome man,football is the only unifying factor we ve got in this country,NFF can't take that away for there own selfish ambition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ All Illutionist On Super Sport 3..amazing Prediction....Gotze 113+ / Photos As Germany Celebrates Their 4th World Cup Victory In Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.