Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,771 members, 7,886,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December (3607 Views)

List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December / 5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December / 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by physise(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2013
haibe:

maybe but my point is that gtaiii is sanadreas storyline. ..nothing more or less
different storyline
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
my fav game characters in all the games played ever...

Alex from prototype,. kratos from god of war. lol Carl johnson.. (cj)from gta san andreas.... and 47.. hitman..lol

2 Likes

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by physise(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: my fav game characters in all the games played ever...

Alex from prototype,. kratos from god of war. lol Carl johnson.. (cj)from gta san andreas.... and 47.. hitman..lol
cool
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by davetwitzy: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: my fav game characters in all the games played ever...

franklin from GTA v, Dante from DMC, reznov, mason and ghost and Yuri and price from COD
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by davetwitzy: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

you obviously dont know san andreas. have finished all gta... and the best for now is gta sanadnreas. which ended with you killing big smoke and that police officer who set you up...

am yet to play gta v, so i know it will be super. . planning on gettn it after i finish LUCHAS, d hunted kid.... gta 3 dosnt even compare to vice city dude.. and they dont in anyway have same story line.
CJ FROM GTA SA!, FRANKLIN, MICHAEL AND TREVOR FROM GTA V, NIKO FROM GTA IV, VICTOR VANCE FROM GTA VICE CITY STORIES...ETC, IM A GTA FANBOY AND IVE PLAYEF ALL GTAS INCLUDING THE ONES ON PSP, THOSE ARE ME BEST CHARACTERS!
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by physise(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
davetwitzy: CJ FROM GTA SA!, FRANKLIN, MICHAEL AND TREVOR FROM GTA V, NIKO FROM GTA IV, VICTOR VANCE FROM GTA VICE CITY STORIES...ETC, IM A GTA FANBOY AND IVE PLAYEF ALL GTAS INCLUDING THE ONES ON PSP, THOSE ARE ME BEST CHARACTERS!
yea vicvance frm gtavcs,toni frm gtalcs,claude frm gta3,huang lee frm gta chinatown wars,tommy frm gtavc
na only gta 5 I neva play gringrin
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by ciphoenix: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

finished it... kratos killed himself sad

god of war ascension isnt 3, god of war ascension is 4, centers on kratos life before he signed a deal with ares and became a god... how he killed his family...

BRO IF YOU PLAY 3 FINISH, YOU GO CRY WHEN KRATOS KILL HIMSELF,embarassed

It's not conclusive jor. no body, no evidence
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
ciphoenix:

It's not conclusive jor. no body, no evidence

explain this

4 Likes

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by davetwitzy: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
physise: yea vicvance frm gtavcs,toni frm gtalcs,claude frm gta3,huang lee frm gta chinatown wars,tommy frm gtavc
na only gta 5 I neva play gringrin
lol, you just reminded me of Chinatown....Downloading atm
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by physise(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
davetwitzy: lol, you just reminded me of Chinatown....Downloading atm
I love ctw storyline though d comic graphics sucks
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by ciphoenix: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2013
deejay_harry1:

explain this

The only proof he died is the supposed suicide.
If I recall correctly, I never found his remains after
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2013
ciphoenix:

The only proof he died is the supposed suicide.
If I recall correctly, I never found his remains after

[b]he stabbed himself with zeus sword right in the tommy straight open with blood gushing out, attena herself pulled out the sword, pro-claimed how disappointed she was with kratos , then kratos just grumbled at her, then fell flat to ground bleeding to death, while atenna walked away... PLAYED and finnished IT LIKE 3 TIMES SEF LIVE.. but the only reason i think kratos and other gods will still live on in mayb a part 6 is because, atenna was killed by kratos in part 2 cox she blocked zeus when kratos wanted to kill him, resulting into kratos killing her... then in part 3 she comes back as a super being , more powerful than the gods... siding with kratos to kill zeus... kratos asked her "now you want him dead? even though you died trying to save him?? and atenna answered "i see now what i did not as a god, i am now a being greater than gods..".. PROVE THAT OTHER GREATER BEINGS EXIST.. AND I PRAY KRATOS BECOMES ONE OF THEM...

and when kratos stabbed himself right in the tummy, all his power surged out of him flying straight into the sky, atenna shouted and said "nooooo!! they will not know what to do with it...." she was talking about kratos powers... proof that other beings still exists and wouldnt know how to handle such great powers.....

bro so make i put am for pidgin, kratos carry the knife chook am deep inside im belle, the thing commot from back sef.. blood come dey gush yakata.. e come fall die... LIVE... so we all still dey pray say make him live by any means again... but all na still prayers and hopes oo...

god of war no fit just end like tht na..sad [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by ciphoenix: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

[b]he stabbed himself with zeus sword right in the tommy straight open with blood gushing out, attena herself pulled out the sword, pro-claimed how disappointed she was with kratos , then kratos just grumbled at her, then fell flat to ground bleeding to death, while atenna walked away... PLAYED and finnished IT LIKE 3 TIMES SEF LIVE.. but the only reason i think kratos and other gods will still live on in mayb a part 6 is because, atenna was killed by kratos in part 2 cox she blocked zeus when kratos wanted to kill him, resulting into kratos killing her... then in part 3 she comes back as a super being , more powerful than the gods... siding with kratos to kill zeus... kratos asked her "now you want him dead? even though you died trying to save him?? and atenna answered "i see now what i did not as a god, i am now a being greater than gods..".. PROVE THAT OTHER GREATER BEINGS EXIST.. AND I PRAY KRATOS BECOMES ONE OF THEM...

and when kratos stabbed himself right in the tummy, all his power surged out of him flying straight into the sky, atenna shouted and said "nooooo!! they will not know what to do with it...." she was talking about kratos powers... proof that other beings still exists and wouldnt know how to handle such great powers.....

bro so make i put am for pidgin, kratos carry the knife chook am deep inside im belle, the thing commot from back sef.. blood come dey gush yakata.. e come fall die... LIVE... so we all still dey pray say make him live by any means again... but all na still prayers and hopes oo...

Him never survive the blade before?? Leave story grin
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
ciphoenix:

Him never survive the blade before?? Leave story grin

lol.. him survive tht time with the help of giaa..mother nature.... but even him don carry im hand kill giaa.... so who go raise am now to life?? lol... i pray make him live ooo..lol grin
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Swiftboy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow! Which Tecno phones will be able to run the game effectively?
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by flawless911(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Swiftboy: Wow! Which Tecno phones will be able to run the game effectively?
Phantom A3, A2, A+, M7 and M5.. Dose are d current bigbois in d Tecno Series dat would b able to run SA effectively

1 Like

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by ciphoenix: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

lol.. him survive tht time with the help of giaa..mother nature.... but even him don carry im hand kill giaa.... so who go raise am now to life?? lol... i pray make him live ooo..lol grin

Gaia just dey claim o. Same thing with Raziel and the elder god in soul reaver. At least I think so
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
at least 1.2Ghz Dual Core, Mali 400MP4
and 1GB of RAM phones & upward will run this game
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
ciphoenix:

Gaia just dey claim o. Same thing with Raziel and the elder god in soul reaver. At least I think so

true bro.. gaia no strong anything, na big she just big.. grin grin
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by krugar07(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ochillary: at least 1.2Ghz Dual Core, Mali 400MP4
and 1GB of RAM phones & upward will run this game
na who tell u dat one ?
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
krugar07: na who tell u dat one ?
I Don talk my own sha
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ochillary: at least 1.2Ghz Dual Core, Mali 400MP4
and 1GB of RAM phones & upward will run this game perfectly
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Namzy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

if you watched after the end credits his body was no longer where he fell only blood trails where seen implying either he crawled away or someone dragged him away
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Namzy:
if you watched after the end credits his body was no longer where he fell only blood trails where seen implying either he crawled away or someone dragged him away

thtz wat im saying, all are still GUESSES ..

abeg make una no turn this thread to tecno or watever thread.

1 Like

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by ciphoenix: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2013
It'll be great to see him return sha. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by physise(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
cool who knw better pc gta sa mods?I don tire for all gtaiv sa mods
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreasmobile Coming This December by physise(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Rockstar don release gta sa for ios no android version yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 5x Recharge Now Trending!!! / What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool / Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Phones By February 2020; Here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.