Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:52 AM

Text Based (browser Based) RPG Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Text Based (browser Based) RPG Games (2003 Views)

[android] List Of Offline RPG With [size], Please Suggest Good RPG-RTS / Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog / Your Best And Worst RPG Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Text Based (browser Based) RPG Games by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am surprised that Nigerians don't know much about text based internet based role playing games (rpg). This games are amazingly great and very enjoyable. There are tons of them but below are the ones I am currently playing.

Honoured Society

Description:
This game is the best text based RPG game I have ever come across. You can be a Police Commissioner, a Supreme Court Judge, a Mayor, the CEO of a banking corporation, a ganstar, Hospital Director and whatever. You can kill and get killed. This game has tons of fun features.

Web Address:
www.honouredsociety.org

Mafia Matrix

Description
This game is very similar to Honoured Society but it is easier to play than Honoured Society or HS as it is fondly called. It has additional features and much more players than HS though.

Web Address
www.mafiamatrix.com

zManager

Description
If you are a football fan, then this game is meant for you. You get to start your own team with a small stadium, buy and sell players, play against rivals, participate in different cups, make money, expand your stadium, etc. The best thing about this game is that a lot of Nigerians play this game and the Nigerian National team was 1/87 until the newly elected national coach came and changed all the players. We are now 9/87.

Web Address
www.zmanager.org

Nation States

Description
This one is for those of you that loves politics. You can start your own country and govern it how you want it. You can be a corrupt dictator who rules with an iron fist or a democratic leader. I love this game!

Web Address
www.nationstates.net

(1) (Reply)

Will An Egpu Work In An Elitebook 8440p / Gta V In Ibadan / Sold Sold Gaming Water cooling Desktop for sale 260k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.