Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? (45279 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? / Why Do Igbo Kids Ignore Elders? / Do Igbo's Have Mixed Ancestry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tbken: kee ihe onye nka na akogheri here.....guy kee ihe ina acho ikwu...ya
Kee ihe giwa ne ku? E ma otu ha ne de beke?
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by coogar: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
knights Templer:
E ya Coogar. . . are you still hurt? O ma se o, pele. Ejoo, ema bi nu, se ogbo? Omo ale. lol.

one could easily deduce the above is what your parents say to each other before they set off for the day. it's delightful to know you learnt very well from your progenitors.

You know, I cut you some slack before but now I will just treat you like the animal you are known to be. The best you can do is regurgitate what I say like a brainless Arrow. You remind me of the shameless, morbidly obese, filthy mother-pig that waddled into the BA Executive Lounge @ Heathrow with seven ashy, scar-faced bush babies, demanding obnoxiously in your gross nigbati English to be entertained at the expense of people like me! It's bad enough that you undesirable elements reek up the entire cabin with your rancid stench. You uncultured monkeys keep embarrassing the country everywhere you go. This is what happens when your worthless dudes inbreed with family members like wild dogs to spawn a bunch of genetically impaired, shiftless baboons that only serve to deplete the country's GDP.

you are a boil on the labïa of humanity.
it's pitiful nigeria still produces half-baked idiotic individuals like yourself with fluff in their braincells.

Amadioha piafukwa gi ishi over dia. Enwe ishi. Filha de puta. Akpa njo. lol.Gotta get back to being a productive, industrious go-getter I have the world to take over, and I will proceed to ignore your hideous, scarified face henceforth. Unimaginative ₵unt.

showing off again?

you are a product of a firewood background thus the gutter language oozing out of your mouth. you musta taken this animalistic behaviour of yours from the recipient of your y-chromosomes.

it's not hard to perceive that when you start from a seed, the apple does not fall too far from the tree alcoholic whöre that dropped it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by JadeWilliam(f): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

in ancient ibadan, you would be beheaded for speaking to me when you are not spoken to. luckily for you, things have evolved.
LMFAO
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Loski_Nedu:
Calm down bro. Thought We were just engaged in an intellectual discourse? No need for the crass retorts.

Sorry bro I get over defensive sometimes wink The Nigerian thing affects me too grin
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
rudedough:

Sorry bro I get over defensive sometimes wink The Nigerian thing affects me too grin
LOL. No sweat, bro.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by thewarrior72: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: Apology accepted smiley

Women aren't meant to discuss this

Why? I'd like to learn why
Nothing much, but if u are truly nwa-afo igbo, u should know that the issue of OSU in some part of igboland is a very delicate matter& it's not a public domain discussion& in thesame vain it isn't a matter for women to delve into.

As I said earlier, let us forget it, it does not exist anymore.
And remember it's now illegal& abominable to use that word in real life conversation in igboland.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I maghi Igbo ede, debezia onyibo. I gbaliala.
Mana, chetakwa na mgba na ogu I bu bata na thread a agaghi enyere gi aka.
Ka emesia.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Asabeq(f): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
They are in love with you people so ....and you know what they say,if you are not talked about it means you are not important winkby the way,my sis is married to an Igbo man from Awka.
It was tough at 1st (kai Anambra mothers dey really control their sons)but after my sister visited them one xmas they loved her thou some of their naughty relations keep calling her aboki angry
I also noticed the Imo people are not really strict in marriage thou I heard their bride price is too high so their ladies says yes to any man that can complete the long list grin

agadez007: why do every ''why do igbos blah blah .......'' threads make frontpage but millions of other tribes thread are littered everywhere in the backpage?
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Igbo woman is the dream of most yorubas that can afford it.
And what is special about ibo women that other women don't have? undecided
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
babyosisi: Coogar why are you getting upset
Igbo men prefer to marry Igbo women
That is just a fact
Meanwhile there are many Yoruba men that swear that they will not marry Yoruba women
There are those that dream of marrying Igbo women
If my memory serves me right aren't you one of the Yoruba guys that told us here that you don't don't like Yoruba women
There has been several with those confessions

But like I said,if you have money,we can manage you despite your tribal persuasions
Madu agaghi Abu ogbenye buru kwa amusu
Crap! And why do igbo women prefer marrying yoruba guys especially in lagos?

I wonder why this ibo girls keep dating yoruba guys in lag.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by troy20(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre:

Godspeed brother, people do different things for love, a man sold his kidneys to buy his girlfriend an engagement ring, so you won't be the first.

But let it be known to you that Edo women got itchy pus*sy, sooner or later, you di*ck is probably not going to be enough for her, & she will have to seek gratification somewhere else.

Prepare your mind bro
lolz.uncool bro.dont discourage the guy na
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
tintingz: And what is special about ibo women that other women don't have? undecided
Do I know for ur men?
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Psychedelia(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
tintingz: Crap! And why do igbo women prefer marrying yoruba guys especially in lagos?

Is this one the latest junk you manufactured from your asss?
Please keep in mind guys are mostly the 'aggressors' who initiate relationships by chasing after women. Not that I even give a phuck about this tribal obsession you Nairalanders have; but if you're going to ask any question, it should be why those guys prefer chasing after Igbo girls undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
tintingz: Crap! And why do igbo women prefer marrying yoruba guys especially in lagos?

Last time I checked, guys are those that chase gals
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Moji12: what sort of sterotype believe is dat? I can as well believe all ibo ladies r LovePeddler,afteral I see dem wella here in apapa. Oh I got it dose ones won't settle down abi? Yeye dey smell,mtchew
LOLZ true... Many ibo girls are ashewos(who;res) they are so many in lagos, even in italy you will find all this ibo girls doing ashewo bizness grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Do I know for ur men?
All tribe are special
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Psychedelia:

Is this one the latest junk you manufactured from your asss?
Please keep in mind guys are mostly the 'aggressors' who initiate relationships by chasing after women. Not that I even give a phuck about this tribal obsession you Nairalanders have; but if you're going to ask any question, it should be why those guys prefer chasing after Igbo girls undecided
Many igbo girls I know love to be around with yoruba guys, I have many igbo girls as friends...maybe because yoruba guys are lively and romantic wink I wonder why ibo girls always accept to date yoruba guys. cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Psychedelia(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
tintingz: Many igbo girls I know love to be around with yoruba guys, I have many igbo girls as friends...maybe because yoruba guys are lively and romantic wink I wonder why ibo girls always accept to date yoruba guys. cheesy

Mr. Man, stop trying to deviate from the topic by throwing up fictitious, unverifiable jabberwocky to aid your battered ego. Answer me: Are guys not the ones who chase after women again? grin
Who are you fooling?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Last time I checked, guys are those that chase gals
and why do igbo girls give yoruba guys the green light to date them? undecided
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Tbken: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
hahaha lolz u tried..i will teach yuh nna anyi
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Psychedelia:

Mr. Man, stop trying to deviate from the topic by throwing up fictitious, unverifiable jabberwocky to aid your battered ego. Answer me: Are guys not the ones who chase after women again? grin
Who are you fooling?
hehehehe! Why do ibo girls love clinging with yoruba guys grin
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Psychedelia(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
tintingz: and why do igbo girls give yoruba guys the green light to date them? undecided

Earlier on, you said they "preferred". Now it's "they give green-light"? grin

Keep running from pillar to post, from post to bench, and from bench to locker-room, my boy.

Anything to help the deflated ego in its healing process. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
I like ibo girls with their light skin but...

They have yam legs lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Psychedelia:

Earlier on, you said they "preferred". Now it's "they give green-light"? grin

Keep running from pillar to post, from post to bench, and from bench to locker-room, my boy.

Anything to help the deflated ego in its healing process. grin
My brotha is still the same thing, ibo girl love clinging with yoruba guys.

yoruba guys are more romantic and lively smiley
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Acidosis: But wait oo grin

I thought Igbo men are scared to marry their ladies cos of the outrageous bride price
grin grin

Things don change ni?
grin

My Igbo besties, Tchidi...

Make una no vex oo, no harm intended cool cool

If I slap you ehn!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by isalegan2: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
freecocoa: Because we like to keep it simple and our men value\respect us undecided

Look at this one. shocked No be one mallam you get a crush on. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Psychedelia(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
tintingz: My brotha is still the same thing, ibo girl love clinging with yoruba guys.

yoruba guys are more romantic and lively smiley

grin Pele. I feel your pain, bro. When the reality in front of you is too hard to bear, fantasies are manufactured to make you feel better about life. Kinda like Pan's Labyrinth grin

Cheers. And go easy on your hand lotion grin
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tintingz(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Psychedelia:

grin Pele. I feel your pain, bro. When the reality in front of you is too hard to bear, fantasies are manufactured to make you feel better about life. Kinda like Pan's Labyrinth grin

Cheers. And go easy on your hand lotion grin
Just accept the fact...yoruba guys rocks our women are lovely and sweet wink we don't use bride price to do business grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Psychedelia(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
tintingz: Just accept the fact...yoruba guys rocks our women are lovely and sweet wink we don't use bride price to do business grin

Okay... Is that why you chase after Igbo girls like your lives depended on it? grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Malachy27: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can't imagine myself calling this yoruba woman my wife. So typical of them

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by meekhat: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ op, u are correct. Most Igbo guys would not marry outside Igbo land including my humble self. The reason i don't know. All i know is that i can be friends with another tribe's girl but marriage, LAILAI! May be i and many igbo guys are too igbotic. I also believe that igbo girls possess all the qualities i may want in a woman including beauty. My stake though

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by RichboyPee(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tapout: Maybe b'cos once married, igbo women remain faithful 2 d end
LIES! LIES!! LIES!!! I wish i don't live in Igboland, i would have believed you. Maybe u wanted to say UNFAITHFUL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... / A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) / Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.