Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,775 members, 7,908,996 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:33 PM

Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? (22624 Views)

Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? / My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by zicocreations: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
FREE Ebook reveals the secrets that help you understanding what is all marriage and will also transform your thought into believing that MYTH and MARRIAGE are irreconcilable.
click here to download http://www.milversusdil.com
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
akposking: is it the picture in ur profile or what, i seem to find ur pix derailing this thread, u seem to b facially infected.
c dis mentally deranged animal!!useless tin!hedoit,i don't knw aw ignore low lives lyk u!am jst learning 2,fool!still trying 2 figure out wu is more daft btw u and d real akpos!
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by dontgivafuck: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol... Guys do no want girlfriends/fiancees they'll spend their hard earned money on, u shld work and take care of your own needs in life yet these independent girlfriends who do not ask anything of you will make a complete U-turn n becompletely submissive to you when you get married n Even while dating sm of d independent girlfriends are expected to b submissive to mk sure they re mrrgeable lol... Hehehehe I laff in Mandarin, it sounds very good in theory buh those who hv been to school knows that Theories n practicals are completely different.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
akposking: is it the picture in ur profile or what, i seem to find ur pix derailing this thread, u seem to b facially infected.

no she dosent

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Odoemacyril(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nomski0: If I were a guy, I wouldnt. If its Fiancee, maybe depending on the circumstances, but girlfriend? No

This mentality makes some ladies so lazy, and dependent. Which gives room for abuse.

He'll make his money, I'll make mine. We'll be like a power couple. grin grin.
Nothing like being an independent woman. cheesycheesy
u 2 much,..neva bliv gals lik u exist,..
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by akposking(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: c dis mentally deranged animal!!useless tin!hedoit,i don't knw aw ignore low lives lyk u!am jst learning 2,fool!still trying 2 figure out wu is more daft btw u and d real akpos!
Am proud of my name, beside the truth hurt. Trust me, i can swear on my grand mother's grave u are facially deminished. Now go get a dictionary and a plastic surgery asap. Blw U can kiss my butt also.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by dasparrow: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
thoniann: Since most ladies on nairaland now deem it unwise to cook for the BOYFRIENDS, for many flimsy reasons and bla bla bla. Is it good to be financially responsible for their upkeep and other needs? Wouldn't it be too much exposure flaunting wealth and care as well? Besides, to whom much is given, much is expected. What do you think nairalanders?

I think that unless a lady is your wife, you are not financially responsible for her upkeep. You are welcome to buy her an occasional gift for her birthday or valentine or Christmas if you desire but even that should not be seen as obligatory. Same way a lady does not owe you sex if you are not legally her husband. Its that simple!
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by PrettyClare7(f): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
hmmm! funny enough,sme ppl see relationship as business enterprise where they stay n measure hw much they hv given and hw much they shuld earn.its no longer bout love.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by femyomotola(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: You can rarely find such girls in Naija! MOST of them are just money-conscious, thinking of what they can snatch from a guy. SMH. undecided
I'm sure they can't force the money out of your wallet or pocket! Most of the guys commenting here spend more on girlfriends than their fiancee due to reasons best known to them and they're here saying contrary! God dey watch unna!
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by castielo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
mustaphagreens:
me is feeling this broke dude mehn!! grin tongue
Who is diz a'ss wipe calling broke? undecided
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by kalimera101: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mavor: I can do things for you cos I wanna but when you start giving attitude cos you feel it's your right, you have entered one chance be that. Most Nigerian ladies make relationships so burdensome.
Thank you. Ur Post made sense
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Mantiza(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nomski0... If you behave, there'll be no qualms at all. grin grin grin. Good of you to have accepted his Marriage wish, abi na request? embarassedNomski0... If you behave, there'll be no qualms at all. grin grin grin. Good of you to have accepted his Marriage wish, abi na request?
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Personally i feel things should not be overdone.Its so cute when a man spends but moreover as an independent lady who cherishes her self esteem such men are just extra bonuses as its not like they are mandated to spend all their life earnings on you.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by smartg(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
@op, do you know that ladies do not really know what they need from what they want, and their financial needs are endless so what exactly are you talking of?, it pains me when i see a girl instead of asking money for reasonable things like to start a business, acquire a skill, go to school, she will be busy asking for money to buy fashion clothes, make the latest hair style, fix a jezibel's long nails in which there's no future gain. And when the guy refuses to giv her money for unreasonable things, she becomes angry and think that the guy does not want to help.

Am not saying that it is wrong to give a woman money to take care of herself but i must tell you that some of the thing they do with money are unreasonable.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
YES...CATER FOR ALL HER NEEDS,PAY HER SCHOOL FEES,PAY HER HOUSE RENT,MAKE HER HAIR,BUY CLOTHES FOR HER EVERYWEEK AND SPLIT UR MONTHLY ALLOWANCES WITH HER BECAUSE YOU ARE A VERY BIG GOAT

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by mafioso47(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
pasqal09: If I take care of her financial needs, then what's her father's job?
wat if her fada is late?
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by niceeric(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
mafioso47: wat if her fada is late?
Then he should hurry and catch up....

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Ericsdm55(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Nomski0: If I were a guy, I wouldnt. If its Fiancee, maybe depending on the circumstances, but girlfriend? No

This mentality makes some ladies so lazy, and dependent. Which gives room for abuse.

He'll make his money, I'll make mine. We'll be like a power couple. grin grin.
Nothing like being an independent woman. cheesycheesy
I dey feel you gal. Simple ,simply means that's the point.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Sike(m): 3:59am On Nov 28, 2013
I'm tired of this kinda topic everyday. Like seriously, it's getting boring.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by kolamilan(m): 5:58am On Nov 28, 2013
always is not appropriate because, the most expensive thing in the world is free money if you know what i mean.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by tabisegroup(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2013
Rednaxelot: it is normal but not mandatory. And the lady must be a lady in need not a richer or wealthier lady. Cos 'i cant afford fetching water to full the ocean'

But before i go into carrying or help in the financial burden, i must have realized that there is a future in our relationship. And in doing it, i will have the mindset that am doing it for charity for me not being heartbroken if there is any breakup.
... well said..casé closed!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by BB013(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2013
Wen it was time for spending on ur gf all the girls in d
House seem to be on vacation.

I remembered the thread of "is it right to cook for ur gf" it was all girls saying all sorth of things.

A quick question
Why is it that wen it comes to important things girls brain seem to go AWOL nd less important things dey show up wen u least expect them to?
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by babybuzx(f): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Dat word always shd be ruled out cos he is not my father
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by BB013(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Odoemacyril: u 2 much,..neva bliv gals lik u exist,..

They only exist online shocked
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by BB013(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2013
I ve noticed girls only make some matured comments online nd can't do that in real sense..

Like this post if u think I am right

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2013
B_B013: I ve noticed girls only make some matured comments online nd can't do that in real sense..

Like this post if u think I am right
itz exactly an hr dat u posted ,aw many likes did u get??mtchewwwu,u don't av 2 ask 4 likes b4 pple likes waheva u posted,only if wat u posted makes sense anyway!

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Harbosede02: itz exactly an hr dat u posted ,aw many likes did u get??mtchewwwu,u don't av 2 ask 4 likes b4 pple likes waheva u posted,only if wat u posted makes sense anyway!
When would you learn to behave like a human being? What's wrong with? Can't you type in clear,proper English

Gosh!!!!!! Your way of typing is disgusting and most time doesn't make sense!!!!

Type in proper English for once! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Mavor: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Danhumprey: When would you learn to behave like a human being? What's wrong with? Can't you type in clear,proper English

Gosh!!!!!! Your way of typing is disgusting and most time doesn't make sense!!!!

Type in proper English for once! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
You no see her face?
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Mavor: You no see her face?

whats wrong with her face undecided
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Danhumprey: When would you learn to behave like a human being? What's wrong with? Can't you type in clear,proper English

hello!!!aw does it affect u??itz nt by force u undastand waheva i posted!u disgust me dis days!mind ur buiz,am nt perfect!itz nt compulsory u undastand wat i post.f*ck off!
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Mavor: You no see her face?
it wud av been so so gud if i cud see wat dis animal looks lyk!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Mavor: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2013
deejay_harry1:

whats wrong with her face undecided
do you need to ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.