Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,499 members, 7,881,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is Strapless Wedding Dress Suit For Girl With Wide Shoulder? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Strapless Wedding Dress Suit For Girl With Wide Shoulder? (831 Views)

Tips On Wearing Strapless Wedding Dresses / Here Comes The Bride... With The Most Awful Wedding Dress / A Wedding Dress Made Out Of Condoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Strapless Wedding Dress Suit For Girl With Wide Shoulder? by kellyfung: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2013
Hi, I really lovely strapless wedding dresses! My shoulder is a little wide, I would like to know that if strapless wedding dress will make my shoulder look wider. Someone told me that it's not just about the neckline, it's about the rest of the dress too. If the dress doesn't have any width or features to balance out the shoulders, any neckline will make the shoulders look wide. I just choose some strapless wedding dresses online, do you think which is good for girls with wide shoulders?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Lighten Up My Lips. / Adult and children clothes for sale / Blazers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.