Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,920 members, 7,906,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (50001 Views)

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts / 'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by adamu50: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
ambrosini593: Lol
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by DonHummer(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
mayvia: Stupidity in the highest order. when yu can easily get d so called healing in ur rum by jst kneeling down and talkin to ur God nd saving urself d stress of getting a dreaded disease in dt messed river. Christians indeed mchheeww.
See them always forming on nairaland..when one problem come naw, na pple like u go de run from one church to the oda,.hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by emekaanijah(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
cityhunter1: Hahahahaha pour am on ur phone u go start to de enjoy dis my stuff cheesy cheesy text 08147734964 if u need cheesy
baba na me call u nau nau
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
This explains why the church business is booming. Miracle seekers everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by bokohalal(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Truckpusher: My people perish for lack of knowledge cry....smh

No more,no less.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Eneze1(f): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
this people mehn, some people are just too gullible
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Ukutsgp(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
cityhunter1: Hahahahaha pour am on ur phone u go start to de enjoy dis my stuff cheesy cheesy text 08147734964 if u need cheesy
i cant believe this. Serious?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Funny thread,funny comments.LMAO.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by PECO4KING(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
And people we say we are enjoying in Nigeria. A lot of people are suffering honestly.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Ukutsgp(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
macof:

Is this not hypocrisy?

Don't u and ur church members hustle for anointing oil and holy water from pastors

i dnt.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Chibest2000(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Everyone wan go heaven no body wan die ;DEveryone wan go heaven no body wan die
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by simplynola(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thou Shall not bow for any false god
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by mustaphagreens(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Can the water cure cancer and mental s.tupidity? undecided
you wan recommend am for some nairalanders ni grin grin?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Rexsul: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
plzzz hw much is 20L of d water sold?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by babycee(f): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin grin proudly nigerian tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by khattab02: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Who say e dey heal? Naija eh Naija eh!!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Tuntheycr7: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
sexymoma: They will start selling the water like fuel now o
b4 nko? wetin u xpet ??
buzinex as usuall grin
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Rexsul: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
i hope ds won't spoil market for T.b joshua?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by henry4love(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin lolzz wonders,
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by PECO4KING(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
They have turn water to God am sure they will soon build a shrine for the water.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Afam4eva(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
You people can say what you like and even though i don't believe in the healing power of the river, i think we should look at the tourism implication of this. Is it not Nigerians that go to Israel every year to go and have their bath in one river like that in the name of healing. So, why can't we do the same here so that people from all over the world can come down here to experience the healing powers of Oji river. No be only us go be maga for this world. We Africans have to start devising any means whatsoever to increase the tourism potentials of our continent. Infact, every river in Nigeria should be declared a healing ground.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by flyingdutchman(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Greedy bastards!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by protonz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
.......... http:///1bEuSc6 check out this
awesome opportunity.....
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by vowiski(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol, Gross level of Epic Gullibility! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by mustaphagreens(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
nutty_hnic: Africans are Vagabond Indeed, who chase after miracles but shut down their right brain from critical thinking.

Do not attempt to understand the mind of some black people.
Salvage your sanity while you can and ignore them at all costs!

If you set any expectations about their behavior you will be sadly disappointed....Just imagine running after "Healing water" in the 21st century.

Just Pray to your God wherever your are. Even River Jordan in Isreal where our Lord was baptised isn't dried up yet.
so after all the insults from your infested buccal cavity you still expect us Africans to like your post right? Anumanu, ewu kambia, you probably must've got your brains stuffed in your arse to have thought of that!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by khattab02: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Afam4eva: You people can say what you like and even though i don't believe in the healing power of the river, i think we should look at the tourism implication of this. Is it not Nigerians that go to Israel every year to go and have their bath in one river like that in the name of healing. So, why can't we do the same here so that people from all over the world can come down here to experience the healing powers of Oji river. No be only us go be maga for this world. We Africans have to start devising any means whatsoever to increase the tourism potentials of our continent. Infact, every river in Nigeria should be declared a healing ground.
Hahaha..lol. No kill me with laugh ooo.. See ambition.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ccollins(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
rudedough: Just imagine the dirt and diseases. Later they will say the Government didn't provide health care. Some will even give the water to their innocent Children.

Oh I weep for Nigerians. cry cry cry Poverty and the lack of basic education has impeded people's sense of reasoning. This is not funny angry

You are quite right tho but let's have a objective criticism. Why do you not have cursory survey of why the govt would not carry a development project on the positive usefulness of the water instead of giving the locals freedom to take the water as they want
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
It is not a small sontin o
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Onyiiboy1: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hope d water cures poverty, lol, umu enugu business don land
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by lirusehn(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rexsul: i hope ds won't spoil market for T.b joshua?
plz save me dat :/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos) / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.