Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,091 members, 7,919,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians (1533 Views)

Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing / Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / Am atheist Have A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onyfrank and lordlexxy, use your remaining mb and the next 30 minutes to study on this site

www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by macof(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: More frustrated they become when Christians testified of God's intervention and miracles that they received (atleast, i'm a beneficiary) Far more frustrated when people explain coming in contact with a spirit being(atleast, i have seen an angel).

Wat miracles have u benefited from?

Wat angel did u see? How white is the angle? How wide are the angel's wings, was the angel naked or wearing a rob? If yes, wat was the color of the rob?
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by macof(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: Onyfrank thanks alot for getting them more frustrated. @Kay, believing in some dumb evolution that never evolve atleast since the apes are still apes and humans still humans, demand some great dealing of 'faith'. Confused and desperate people. It is reported that one out of three(3) athiests is mentaly deranged and suffered from psycholunacy due to frustration and exhaustion caused by the constant effort to prove the evolution myth. More frustrated they become when Christians testified of God's intervention and miracles that they received (atleast, i'm a beneficiary) Far more frustrated when people explain coming in contact with a spirit being(atleast, i have seen an angel). Their frustration involves trying to twist and give explainations to experience beyond their limited mind and exposure. The frustration soon develop to hatred, to depression, from depression to memory lost, to sadness, to confusion and finaly to suicide.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by cold(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

Wat angel did u see? How white is the angle? How wide are the angel's wings, was the angel naked or wearing a rob? If yes, wat was the color of the rob?

You dey mind am.'At least i've seen an angel'. Imagine! I'm seriously laughing in Pekinese. Wetin pesin no go read for this nairaland. I bet the angel must have looked exactly like this. Cuz it's the same angel that god sent to warn me that if i don't return to him i'll forever burn in hell. I chased him out of my apartment to go tell his god that i said he is just one big JOKE!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 01, 2013
This OP is so d.umb that it will be a perfect waste of time to try to refute him and state the obvious...I certainly am convinced now that there is a correlation between rabid,manic and compulsive religiousity as exhibited by the OP and a severely deficient IQ, even a toad can't be this r,etarded
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Kay17: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2013
onyfrank:
who told u that non religious ppl are nt hard wired to faith? Ar u nt pleasing darwins?

This is your previous post on this same thread:
onyfrank: Science is showing that
the human mind is
hard-wired for faith: we
have, as a species,
evolved to believe, which is one crucial
reason why believers(Xtians)
are happier – religious
people have all their
faculties intact, they
are fully functioning humans. Therefore, being an
atheist – lacking the
vital faculty of faith –
should be seen as an
affliction, and a tragic
deficiency:
something akin to blindness.

Lordlexyy: Onyfrank thanks alot for getting them more frustrated. @Kay, believing in some dumb evolution that never evolve atleast since the apes are still apes and humans still humans, demand some great dealing of 'faith'. Confused and desperate people. It is reported that one out of three(3) athiests is mentaly deranged and suffered from psycholunacy due to frustration and exhaustion caused by the constant effort to prove the evolution myth. More frustrated they become when Christians testified of God's intervention and miracles that they received (atleast, i'm a beneficiary) Far more frustrated when people explain coming in contact with a spirit being(atleast, i have seen an angel). Their frustration involves trying to twist and give explainations to experience beyond their limited mind and exposure. The frustration soon develop to hatred, to depression, from depression to memory lost, to sadness, to confusion and finaly to suicide.

You seem to suggest Faith is irrational and lacks credibility.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by macof(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Na wa for Christians, they don't even know that they are making a fool of themselves on this thread.

So many misconceptions and ignorance
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

yes, even if d angel appears to somebody, the angel wil be in d form ur human mind can interprete. Get dat!
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by frank317: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
apologoes guys... his name is onyrank and not onyfrank as he claims.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
frank3.16:
apologoes guys... his name is onyrank and not onyfrank as he claims.

in d same vein, urs wil b fank3 nt frank3
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2013
macof: Na wa for Christians, they don't even know that they are making a fool of themselves on this thread.

So many misconceptions and ignorance
any folly of an xtain is wiser than the wisdom of an atheist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are the Pastors That BOMB TB Joshua's SCOAN? / 114 Ijaw Reverted To Islam, Their First Congregation Prayer / "Is Your Name In The Book Of Life"lyrics By Nathaniel Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.