Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America (38196 Views)

"Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. / Isa Muazu Deported From Britain With A Private-Jet / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by nwaanambra1(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

loL @ the albino. reminds me of s---lz grin

Sir dont u think u r too old for this? undecided undecided

THE JOKE'S ON U. tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by Jjamah(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2013
This prison fine no be small....I no mind if them throw me there grin grin. See better food dem dey give dem sef
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by oluboyo04(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Na Laugh:

Not a single white deportee pictured here. How come Nigerians in Nigeria think anyone who isn't black is white?
how can you think anyone who isn't white is black? Nigeria in america. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by kabba7(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: [size=28pt]Is there any Igbo among them? just asking[/size]

Am surprised there are no biafrans among the deportees is this to me biafran now stop there criminal tendencies ??
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by bebe2(f): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Oyinbo. , Oyinbo, Oyinbo how many times I call una? So na deportation centre fine like this? See food!!

Dear lord, why has thou forsaken AFRICA cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2013
solomon111: I don't need to name anybody for you.
There are thousands of rich people that made it without cutting corners.
Insinuating otherwise,is an insult to hardworking Nigerians.

Name 1. Even computer programmers still settle to get jobs. Our profession is undermined and professionalism is mixed with trivial sentiments. Rudedough is correct.
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by neohitler(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
musiwa112: A person has one time in life to lived.. And if you waste your time. You will be in trouble.

this is the nigeria, you want to return to. it is the nigeria of boko haram.

stupid blacks
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2013
solomon111: I don't need to name anybody for you.
There are thousands of rich people that made it without cutting corners.
Insinuating otherwise,is an insult to hardworking Nigerians.

Hardworking Nigerians become middle class men. The rich business men give bribes to customs when their container comes in, they give bribe to the police too when its being delivered.

Yes! They are doing genuine business not that they have contraband goods, but they still give kickbacks before their goods is cleared from customs, and when they meet the police on the road, they just settle them so that they can go their way in peace. That's how it works in Nigeria my friend.

Is that what you call a corrupt-free rich man? Or is there any other way you can get past the system without your good spending unnecessary months at customs.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by neohitler(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
kabba7:

Am surprised there are no biafrans among the deportees is this to me biafran now stop there criminal tendencies ??
Another illiterate black ape.go back to school stinking niqqa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by alotofgrace(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by skydeexie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by 50calibre(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
adconline:
Keep talking trash! This article is contrary to ur claim.

If you don't understand something, why don't you just keep shut and move along, must you display stu*pidity?
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by joyli: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
I sometimes wonder where pple get their jist from, stop comparing USA to UK , US dont deport pple like that except you disobey law embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by Wulfruna(f): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
kabba7:

Your grammar, spelling, sentence structure etc say it all. SMH...
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America by adconline(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
50calibre:

If you don't understand something, why don't you just keep shut and move along, must you display stu*pidity?
U are the stupid one here. Routine ICE raids are carried out on weekly basis to catch illegal immigrants, so your assertion that illegal immigrants are hard to find is false. Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than any other president. Keep wallowing in ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.