Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,647 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa (12269 Views)

7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 2015: Jimi Agbaje Receives Over 3,000 APC Defectors Into Lagos PDP / 3, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Jeel: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
More than 4,000 members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Wednesday defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Keffi and Kokona local government areas of Nasarawa State.

A correspondent report that the defectors were formally received into the PDP fold at Keffi and Garaku, the headquarters of Keffi and Kokona local government areas, respectively by the state’s Chairman of the party, Mr Yunana Iliya.

Speaking while receiving the defectors, Iliya commended their decision to join the PDP and urged members of other political parties in the state to also join the party.

He commended their courage of the defectors and urged party loyalists to embrace the new entrants.

The PDP state chairman assured that the party would continue to initiate programmes aimed at bringing development to the people.

Iliya appealed to the electorate to vote for PDP candidates in the upcoming local government elections in the state as as well as in subsequent elections.

He said that, if elected, the party would embark on massive construction of rural roads to open up the rural areas in the state.

Iliya said that the plight of women, children, persons with disabilities as well as other vulnerable groups would be also given top priority by the party.

While appreciating the people for sustaining peace in the two council areas, Iliya urged them to sustain the culture of tolerance and peaceful co-existence.

He also called on the public to support the efforts of security agencies in maintaining peace in the area.

Speaking on behalf of the defectors, Mr Ibrahim Anfani, said that their decision to join the PDP was informed by the leadership style of those elected under the party’s platform across the state

Anfani said that most of the people elected under the platform of the PDP had carried everybody along irrespective of tribal, religious and political inclination in the state .

Also speaking, a member of the state assembly (PDP- Kokona West), Mr Danladi Jatau, assured 100 per cent victory of the party in the upcoming council poll.

NAN reports that the party is currently on a state-wide sensitisation of its supporters ahead of the forthcoming local government elections in the state. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/4000-apc-members-defect-pdp-nasarawa/

4 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by donphilopus: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nasarawa – More than 4,000 members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Wednesday defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Keffi and Kokona local government areas of Nasarawa State.

A correspondent report that the defectors were formally received into the PDP fold at Keffi and Garaku, the headquarters of Keffi and Kokona local government areas, respectively by the state’s Chairman of the party, Mr Yunana Iliya.

Speaking while receiving the defectors, Iliya commended their decision to join the PDP and urged members of other political parties in the state to also join the party.

He commended their courage of the defectors and urged party loyalists to embrace the new entrants.

The PDP state chairman assured that the party would continue to initiate programmes aimed at bringing development to the people.

Iliya appealed to the electorate to vote for PDP candidates in the upcoming local government elections in the state as as well as in subsequent elections.

He said that, if elected, the party would embark on massive construction of rural roads to open up the rural areas in the state.

Iliya said that the plight of women, children, persons with disabilities as well as other vulnerable groups would be also given top priority by the party.

While appreciating the people for sustaining peace in the two council areas, Iliya urged them to sustain the culture of tolerance and peaceful co-existence.

He also called on the public to support the efforts of security agencies in maintaining peace in the area.

Speaking on behalf of the defectors, Mr Ibrahim Anfani, said that their decision to join the PDP was informed by the leadership style of those elected under the party’s platform across the state
Anfani said that most of the people elected under the platform of the PDP had carried everybody along irrespective of tribal, religious and political inclination in the state .

Also speaking, a member of the state assembly (PDP- Kokona West), Mr Danladi Jatau, assured 100 per cent victory of the party in the upcoming council poll.

NAN reports that the party is currently on a state-wide sensitisation of its supporters ahead of the forthcoming local government elections in the state. (NAN)
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by omonla555: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Those are nobody
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by pstdre(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
I grin pledge 2 Nigeria my country,not to take any political stufz serious.....

5 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
we are used to it.political prostitutes.if another party should take over the state they will all jump ship again.nigerians should learn to support their parties at all times.stand up for what you believe and stop all these kindergarten politics

1 Like

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by egift(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
The drowning PDP have resorted to lies and propaganda to console their helpless members as Nigerians unite under APC to beat the Ogogoro out the useless party.

8 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by ebamma(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
The are moving from pick pockets to full time armed robbers, goodluck to them sha

1 Like

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by solid3(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
their defection make no meaning.

1 Like

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by donphilopus: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Some people just want to be somebody when tehy are nobody politically! Anyways, I commend that.
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Olugbenger(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Were they even in APC before?

PDP is almost dead, so these clowns are still trying to appear relevant.
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
egift: .
space booker.i don catch u
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by shark2last(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
The question is "how much were they given for such mobilisation?" is this in retaliation to the G7 defection?...I laugh in swahili ;DThe question is "how much were they given for such mobilisation?" is this in retaliation to the G7 defection?...I laugh in swahili
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Tbillz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
PDP and APC plays politics Under the umbrella of "Democracy", forgetting the importance of "Democracy"#playOn we watching
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Psychedelia(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tell me, which is worse? Losing a governor (who isn't even sure of his re-election) to an opposing party or losing the 4,000 members who give that governor his needed political grassroot support?
APC voltrons were howling from their keyboards yesterday because some embattled desperadoes and politically damaged goods were defecting to their party; for, in their reckoning, that should somehow translate to victory for them grin
Celebrating because they won the aluminium roof of a duplex while the support pillars and foundation beams of the house were won by their opponents. Tell me who go lose.

Like they were quick to say yesterday, "politics is a game of numbers".
Yes, friends, I agree with you on that one grin

23 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by duni04(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Labaran maku is oiling his machinery for 2015 governorship elections
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by kingarizona(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ooh.... My beloved country Nigeria, a land full of comic Politicians gringringrin

God bless Nigeria smileysmileysmiley
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by duni04(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
ebamma: The are moving from pick pockets to full time armed robbers, goodluck to them sha
LMAO!
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Mubby4luv(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Owk
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Fazhy: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
I guess this is the era of defection.

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by ballabriggs: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Only 4000? When 20000 moved from APC to PDP in Lagos yesterday.

Next story please.
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by emmaliveth10(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
I see...
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by chinedugreat(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
we will know who'will win dis war of operation defections.bt Apc go bow to de power of incurbacy i.e. GEJ all de way.

4 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Riyoz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Abegii! Wer dem c up to 4000 ppl wey no get wrk wey go cm dy congregate to defect! Z pdp tryna counter dai defectors! Ts nw equatn 49 to 4000!
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by LMAyedun(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
I laff!
All I knw after 2015, We all gonna knw whatzup.....

2 Likes

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Ismahill(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
And so.if dm lyk. mk tinubu sef decamp na im kmw.dat one no mean. I no go vote 4 People deceive People.shikena.if u tink say u wan quote me,no bother cos i no go reply. Ikan to ba wun anibody lole fi enu e so.
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Alishachris: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bought touts handed over party membership cards. They should give us the names and pedigree of people that defected before we can take them seriously.
Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Olofintoto(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Who is fooling who? Thieves ar joining thieves. Let us sit down nd watch their outcome.

1 Like

Re: 4,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by babtundey01: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
He Done Turn Transfer Window Be Dat....Whose Next?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. / PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.