Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! (2814 Views)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
i dont know,
just dont know what i have done against men
with this latest one, i tell you i did everything for him but he still sent me a txt to break up
i will not fall in love again
where did i go wrong?
what is missing?
this is the 7th man
why?
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by berylLOL(f): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
You are ugly.
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Phranciz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Op lemme tell u a secret, "no one fvcking cares". And like the one above me said, u r ugly
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Gracious10: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
berylLOL: You are ugly.

How could u say such thing to someone grieving?
A lady like u is broken and in pain and all u could do is rub the ugly word on her face? Why are people so bitter especially Nigerians and yet we wonder why people commit suicide.
May God have mercy on u and send u help when u need it. Believe me, you will need comfort one day. I hope no one mocks you.

Op, just take it easy and heal first. Take stock and understand why things keep happening same way. Also understand that relationships are like clothes, you will never go naked. Someone is praying to have u, you just have to be patient and focused. All will be well.

10 Likes

Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Ab025(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Calm down and tell us what happend, I dnt think all 7 of them all broke up away from u without any reason...

U have to discover where the fault keeps coming from, is it from u or was it the 7 "exs" that were at fault..??

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by pafestula(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Preciousgirl: i dont know,
just dont know what i have done against men
with this latest one, i tell you i did everything for him but he still sent me a txt to break up
i will not fall in love again
where did i go wrong?
what is missing?
this is the 7th man
why?
You posted this today, https://www.nairaland.com/1533549/please-men-god-here-need
and here you are with another attention seeking thread, please Nairaland is for mature fellows, not for underage on-line attention seekers, or are we going to attribute this problem of yours to ASUU Strike?.. this one pass my power o grin, let your moderator here do the right thing please
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by berylLOL(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gracious10:

A lady like u is broken and in pain and all u could do is rub the ugly word on her face? Why are people so bitter especially Nigerians and yet we wonder why people commit suicide.
May God have mercy on u and send u help when u need it. Believe me, you will need comfort one day. I hope no one mocks you.

Op, just take it easy and heal first. Take stock and understand why things keep happening same way. Also understand that relationships are like clothes, you will never go naked. Someone is praying to have u, you just have to be patient and focused. All will be well.

Mtcheeew. Pls foh and stop taking everything you see on social networks personal..and I don't need your Prayers. Pls don't tag me if you have nothing sensible to say, was I even referring to you are you preciousgirl?? Smh

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by berylLOL(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
smiley
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Is not how far but how well,its not how many u have dated buh how it has turned to be....1st, try work on urself n don't rush it,prioritise d kinda man u want n stop saying Yes like a horse being rode @eleguish,give ursef some credits n be real...Get acquainted to such man n c if he's dt cool nigga dt sweeps u up ur feet n reciprocates the love. Try 2 stay in luv n nt falling in luv cos anything dat falls dwn eventually crashes,or even sustains injury
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by berylLOL(f): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
"Like a Horse being rode at Elegushi" grin
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
A guy wudn't jst wake up one morning and say yes!!!itz time 4 me to dump dis girl..itz nt possible,op check urself well,d 7th guy??y didn't u learn 4rm d 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th!each relationship has d lesson it usually teach,i guess u didn't learn urz,i hate pitying pple and vice versa!so pick up dis trash of feeling sori 4 urself,and don't let d 8th guy dump u!!
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Iaz93: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gracious10:

May God have mercy on u and send u help when u need it. Believe me, you will need comfort one day. I hope no one mocks you
You're uglier angry
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by zeb04(f): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin. Nairaland,d worst place to seek advice

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Teespice(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
zeb04: grin grin grin grin. Nairaland,d worst place to seek advice

you have no idea. grin grin

op, take things easy, who knows you may be the cause of your failed relationships

work on yourself for you are what you attract.

set your priorities straight and do things to make yourself happy.

make friends and above all love yourself.

it is well. cheers.
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Iaz93: You're uglier angry
fine boy!!!!!
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Iaz93: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: fine boy!!!!!
How you tek know say I fine? undecided
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Preceedo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
berylLOL:
Mtcheeew. Pls foh and stop taking everything you see on social networks personal..and I don't need your Prayers. Pls don't tag me if you have nothing sensible to say, was I even referring to you are you preciousgirl?? Smh

Who is this beast that lacks manner? Ur an animal, yes, Eranko ni eh eh. How can you be so cruel and arrogant. Even if she's ugly must you say it? Mrs beauty pageant post ur pic and lets see If ur beautiful. Mtcheew.,
"clears throat and spits on her head"

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
So?no be ur mate dey get thirty boy-friends within five months,come on there is nothing wrong jare,ride on till you reach your 30th bf then by that time we will advice u on what to do, grin
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Gracious10: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Iaz93: You're uglier angry

LMAO! I just couldn't stop laughing at ur bitter self.
Dalu.
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
berylLOL: smiley
undecided
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Iaz93: How you tek know say I fine? undecided
na only fyn pple fit knw ugly pple na!
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by sweetestguy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
zeb04: grin grin grin grin. Nairaland,d worst place to seek advice
noo, it depends,,they gave me very good advice on my thread yesterday
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by denzel2009: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
7 is the number of completion. Your next one is the real deal. Congratulations!
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Iaz93: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: na only fyn pple fit knw ugly pple na!
You're right! cheesy
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Iaz93: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gracious10:

LMAO! I just couldn't stop laughing at ur bitter self.
Dalu.
Go bleach! undecided
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by berylLOL(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Preceedo:

Who is this beast that lacks manner? Ur an animal, yes, Eranko ni eh eh. How can you be so cruel and arrogant. Even if she's ugly must you say it? Mrs beauty pageant post ur pic and lets see If ur beautiful. Mtcheew.,

Oh I like manners?? Well, see how polite your reply is. Shame on you, judging me yet you aren't any better. Just gtfo illiterate.
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Preceedo:

Ewwwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ..*Spits too* tonguetongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Iaz93: You're right! cheesy
*yimu*
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by farano(f): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Only men can say dis. Dis girl is a man!! shocked
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Enegod(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
kindly become a nun, God is indirectly calling you
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Iaz93: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: *yimu*
angry
Re: My Relationship Has Failed Again!!! by Yemlizzy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Haba naa to a fellow girl like you,too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Which Country There Are The Most Beautiful Girls / 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady / What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.