Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,707 members, 7,932,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? (6024 Views)

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Bibankee: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2008
More often than not,our needs are insatiable,it takes an extra effort to stay undistracted and content with what we have

other times,we give our hearts out too early that the first love is sometimes immature.Unfortunately, when we're experienced enough to tell the difference we hurt someone sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by nezerst(f): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
Having a first love is like thirsting the waters most people dont end up with with their fist love esp. women.
Besides ur first love might not actually be what u want.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by OgeneDom(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2008
Well your statistic is wrong thou you might have proof but is not true.
Well if your are a girl and you want to stick or your guy to remain with you till marriage then you have a big task.
Most of them all is to always be what he wants you to be (good once) and then know the taste of the guy when it comes to lovins ladies and liking them
all the best
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Caliente(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2008
nezerst:

Having a first love is like thirsting the waters most people don't end up with with their fist love esp. women.
Besides your first love might not actually be what u want.

[size=13pt]Very true[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by rampant(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2008
Udyro:

I came to realise that 98% of men in general do not stick to their FIRST LOVE till marriage. They always opt out for another one at the end, leaving their Dates to cry out their broken heart. Some after years of toiling with them and making them to become something. shocked

what shld be done?

If you r,

must one marry his first love?where is d guarantee dat ur first love is ur right partner?

thank God i did nt marry mine
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by ssRhino: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
First love never meant last love, and mos first love are due to lil boy and girl practising out.
Real first love is always a lasting one, and u cant say men dont stay, cos it is a 2 way street
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by danluvmum: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
Because they need to taste another toto, And i know u does the samething as well, grin
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by origina9ja(f): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
no big deal
dat why det re call MEN
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by topup: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2008
Ignoring the stats which happen to be causing a stir. I think people leave their first loves, because until you've bene out with other people do you truly appreciate what you had and do you understand that you loved that person. If you have nothing to compare it to, you may believe that you are simply infatuated with the person, and most first loves happen during our younger years, when you're unlikely to marry in the nearby future, and some people can't imagine being with the same person for the next 10 years of their lives. Remember when you're 14-20, 10 years is a crazyyyyy long time!
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by nairaman01(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
Well from my own point of view, i will say as it is with guys so is it with ladies and as for how this poster as arrive at her conlusion. we make use of sample to carry out research and dats wht this poster has done.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Moyola(f): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2008
vicade:

The first love is not always the Right Love.

NOT IN ALL CASES!
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by nairaman01(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2008
To be candid, most time we feel like going back to our first love especially ladies cos after leaving them and tryin out one or two we discover dat we hav missed so much base on the fact dat its happens when we ar so young at heart and of course age wise which makes the so real and free of any doubt cos the heart is still very young and fresh. i will give u my own experience. there is this young girl i once dated in my church, she happens to be the first real woman in my life. We loved each other so much that everybody stats to believe dat notin will stop us from getting married, but i gain admission into the Higher Institution and that was it, after sometime i started noticing some changes in her attitude and all that, at the end of the day we broke up and believe me i still have people who still rain so much curse on her today cos they believe i have done so much for her but i took as my fate cos even while i was accusing of her of this and dat she kept telling it was not like dat but today even after three years she still remembers to send me birthday greetings and telling me am not serious dat am tryin to avoid. and believe she making some moves for us to get back together which tells me more about the fact that when they try out one or two they tend to come back to where they feel they belong even when the other party do not really care again. God will continue to lead us thru. my fellow nairaland member its not an easy thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2009
well I guess first love is all childness and experimenting
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by chei: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hmm, nice theory.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by tpia: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2009
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by origina9ja(f): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2009
dunno undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by bmo: 2:29am On Jan 11, 2009
Baxilexi:

first loves, why does this word soound familiar, right, let me give you my own stat's.
100% of ladies today left their first loves,
when it starts it fun, later they think it s infactuation, afterwards they just can't continue.
next week, she's dating someone she's feels is more experienced.
guy's are ever ready to make their own mistakes but ladies aren't.
kapish.
my dear, i dont know where u got ur stat`s from cos i got married to my first love. i started dating him when i was 17yrs and he was 19 then. and i think we still ve some others like dat.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by gentle(m): 11:56pm On May 17, 2009
because their first love leave them.
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by jamolomo(f): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
sumtyms itz due to problems or selfishness embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? by Youngpo413: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Part Time Lover / Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat / Nigerian Lesbian Couple Loved Up As They Step Out In Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.