Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Start Up Your Business With Just 3k. A Trial Will Convince You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Up Your Business With Just 3k. A Trial Will Convince You (715 Views)

A Trial Will Convince U. / A Trial Will Convince U. / A Trial Will Convince You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Up Your Business With Just 3k. A Trial Will Convince You by Korede038: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
I have seen different business proposals on nairaland and I'm sure so have you, some work out some don't. However, there are many ways to tap into marketing that people don't know about.

I won't bore you with lecture or what is not true. My services speak for me.

If you are ready to venture into online marketing and start earning money before christmas, kindly indicate. It's okay if you are doubting the authencity, however like I said my services will speak for me.

By the time I put you through, you will come back here to testify how you made a living out of it. So bookmark this page and hold me to my word

Enough talk. For those that are interested send me an email ferguson038@gmail.com

Merry Christmas in advance
Re: Start Up Your Business With Just 3k. A Trial Will Convince You by Korede038: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
You can also reach me on 08068754523
Re: Start Up Your Business With Just 3k. A Trial Will Convince You by kentochi(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Korede038: You can also reach me on 08068754523

drop your information here it will help us more.
Re: Start Up Your Business With Just 3k. A Trial Will Convince You by Korede038: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
kentochi:

drop your information here it will help us more.

There are some links I can't drop here, else I'll be banned by the autobot. That is why I put up my email so anyone can easily contact me.
Re: Start Up Your Business With Just 3k. A Trial Will Convince You by Korede038: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Good morning everyone, keep sending the emails. Don't be left out on this great business opportunity
Re: Start Up Your Business With Just 3k. A Trial Will Convince You by Korede038: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
There are few spaces left for nairalanders. Send me an email today to order for yours.

God bless

(1) (Reply)

Mushrooms, As Alternatives To Plastic. / Did You Know That N10,000 Can Start You Up As Phone Importer? / PROMO!!! Whitejezus To Promote You For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.