Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,889 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power (1386 Views)

Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph / Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / APC: Nigeria's Military May Be Destroyed Due to Handling of Buhari’s Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm tired of these recycled polithieftians forming new alliances everyday. Imagine Tinubu now parading himself as a saint with Buhari. Yes, Buhari is an an honorable man, but he soiled his hands the day he identified with those wolves in sheep clothing called APC chieftains. To this end, I think military rule is now our best option, afterall, most road, water, health and educational projects that the so called democratic leaders are recycling today were executed during the military regime
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by redcliff: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Came into the thread, read, stepped afar back to see what's going to happen.....
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Erm......no comment
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
I want to concur but I have to think.
Where are nairaland political analysts?
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by egift(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
So because the APC is kicking pdp black-and-blue you now want a military takeover?

Abeg try another pdp trick. This is one is not holding and water - PDP is sinking.
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by DerideGull(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
egift: So because the APC is kick pdp black-and-blue you now want a military takeover?

Abeg try another pdp trick. This is one is not holding and water - PDP is sinking.

You shall be among wimpy scallywags that will shout that PDP has destroyed the country when things do not look good for APC. Nigerians and Africans are known as people who do not have their minds.

They only lick whatever crap Europeans vomited. Who has adjudged democracy as th best form of government? Have we figured out what type of government is suitable for our cultural understandings?

I do not give a ratarse about democracy especially when it does not work for us. I am for any system of government that will usher development and progress whether military, democracy or oligarchy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by dejt4u(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idi Amin: I'm tired of these recycled polithieftians forming new alliances everyday. Imagine Tinubu now parading himself as a saint with Buhari. Yes, Buhari is an an honorable man, but he soiled his hands the day he identified with those wolves in sheep clothing called APC chieftains. To this end, I think military rule is now our best option, afterall, most road, water, health and educational projects that the so called democratic leaders are recycling today were executed during the military regime
i'm nt suprised at all since ur username is Idi Amin. Military ko dictators ni..mtchwww
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
dejt4u:
i'm nt suprised at all since ur username is Idi Amin. Military ko dictators ni..mtchwww
Be guided, my dear pro-democracy activist. wink

Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by jahrule: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
you are joking right? we must understand that Nigeria is actually making progress though at very slow rate and the progress made since return to the civil rule out weight the progress made under the military in 80s, 90s and beyond. it will only get better with time.
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by donphilopus: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
When PDP seemed to be the over-leading party, did you seek for power change from civilian to Military??
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by vizboy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
guy he like say the weed don dey active
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by otokx(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Every evil tongue that rises in judgment, we condemn in the mighty name of Jesus. Democracy has come to stay, power to the people.
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
What Nigeria needs is re-structuring. Nigeria cannot witness accelerated development under the current unitary system of govt. But democracy is, by far, a better form of govt. No military sole administrator can develop my state better than someone elected by my own people.
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by kettykin: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Any body asking for a military coup now is simply asking for an inevitable civil war and break up of the country, this is because a coup against the present Regime is a coup against Goodluck Jonathan and Ihejirika .

Wait a minute is not ihejirika supposed to take over in the event of a coup.

below is the map of a new Nigerian order based on the latest cross carpeting of political feather weights and prostitutes, political party is not about ideologies and political lineage but about my tribe vs their tribe and about patronage and godfatherism

Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
National conference is the only option.
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
kettykin: Any body asking for a military coup now is simply asking for an inevitable civil war and break up of the country, this is because a coup against the present Regime is a coup against Goodluck Jonathan and Ihejirika .

Wait a minute is not ihejirika supposed to take over in the event of a coup.

below is the map of a new Nigerian order based on the latest cross carpeting of political feather weights and prostitutes, political party is not about ideologies and political lineage but about my tribe vs their tribe and about patronage and godfatherism

The map is wrong. Member APC is in power on Imo state which gives them more states than the PDP.....

Oya change am sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by DrOBD(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
We need democracy
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by akereconfi: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2013
egift: So because the APC is kick pdp black-and-blue you now want a military takeover?

Oboy I don taya to dey correct you

Abeg try get sense naa

You go school at all
Re: Nigeria Military, Please Take Back Power by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nigerians, being lawless people when it comes to corruption and indisclipline, need a military leader. Most developed countries once passed the era of forceful rule at early stages of their development. Democracy is meant for civilized and law abiding societies, definitely not Nigeria of today undecided

(1) (Reply)

Missing $ 49.8 Billion: I Lied-Sanusi, CBN Governor Tells Senate / Nigerians Named Amongst 8 superior Groups Of People In the US / Pensions Of Nigerian Ex-governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.