Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,731 members, 7,948,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Nigeria Economic Outlook For 2014 By Lagos Chambers Of Commerce & Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Nigeria Economic Outlook For 2014 By Lagos Chambers Of Commerce & Industry (1580 Views)

Oil Price Slump: Nigeria’s Economic Outlook Remains Difficult – World Bank / Country Of Western Nigeria And USA Chambers Of Commerce invite paper / List Of Winners At The 2015 Lagos Commerce & Industry Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Economic Outlook For 2014 By Lagos Chambers Of Commerce & Industry by headworld: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
I will be moderating: " The Nigeria Economic Outlook for 2014" with top Business Leaders, Government Functionaries & Foreign Investors on Thur 28th & Fri 29th November 2013 @ Sheraton Hotels & Towers, Ikeja-Lagos. organized by the Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry (LCCI).JOIN ME!

We told you guys! Business & Entrepreneurship is the way!

KINETIC ASSOCIATES, (we are a Leading Business Incubators in Nigeria, contributing consciously to the SME Density of Africa)

We build businesses, we grow businesses...

(follow me on tweeter: @headieKINETIC)
IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER ON THIS PATH!

THANK YOU LORD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Portable Rechargeable LED Flood Light 10W For Indoor And Outdoor Emergency Light / Make More Money With Our Indoor/outdoor Table Tennis Board / NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.