Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months (2941 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by wwe(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2008
Yeh basically read da title

i havent spoke to this girl (or had contact) for 2 months but i really like her and want to date her but i don't no whether i should phone her or not. even if i phone her im not sure what to talk about. is it too late or shud i wait another 2 months till i see her in college, but i rly dnt want to wait any longer.

nyhelp plz
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by HCH3COO: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
don't do it. resist the temptation. if you see her in person have a chat, but until then go find someone else jare.
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by rubi(f): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
Follow your heart
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by Pataki: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2008
wwe:

Yeh basically read da title

i havent spoke to this girl (or had contact) for 2 months but i really like her and want to date her but i don't no whether i should phone her or not. even if i phone her im not sure what to talk about. is it too late or should i wait another 2 months till i see her in college, but i rly dnt want to wait any longer.

nyhelp plz
Make your call. You might just realize that there is no feelings there afterall.
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by wwe(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2008
o no i no i gt feelings for her i never felt like dis for a girl

i jst rmberd we txtd each oder a week or summink ago she ask me how my hols i sed dey wer allrite but cudnt tink of nytink to drag it lnger nd she nvr replid to that
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by Baxilexi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2008
oga wetin you dey smoke, don't do it men, you'll end up hurting your self, here is how it works you call her and you'll realise she's already dating someone older. if this is true.
remember to call me, lord
really don't.
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by Caliente(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2008
rubi:

Follow your heart

[size=13pt]. . . and sorrow go start[/size]
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by wwe(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2008
well obviously i got to follow my heart that goes for nything in life so sayin dat ent really helpful really
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by HCH3COO: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2008
wwe:

well obviously i got to follow my heart that goes for nything in life so sayin that ent really helpful really
nice answer boy. i say use your head.
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by sistawoman: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
Call her for all you know someone maybe wooing your future ex-wife right now.
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by onyiidon: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
Delay is dangerous, call her as soon as possible to avoid regrates
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by Busta(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2008
why not be a man and just lay it straight on the table.

she might agree to date u . . abnd life is all rosy for u
and i she says no or she gat a man . . .life goes on . . .wasn't meant to be!
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by wwe(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2008
well i jus spoken 2 her on msn (1st time she ever come on lol) and apparntly she got a boyfrend sad

gld i gt it off my chest tho, now i ent regrettn nt spekn to her

ah well good thngs come to those who wait rite?
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by HCH3COO: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
oh cheesy so the girl get different plans. be like say you no dey her radar. sorry undecided
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by MissyB1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2008
wwe:

well i jus spoken 2 her on msn (1st time she ever come on lol) and apparntly she got a boyfrend sad

ah well good things come to those who wait rite??
Hehehehe. . .
In most cases,yhu'll ve to wait 4ever.
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by Pataki: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
wwe:

ah well good thngs come to those who wait rite?
Did I not tell ya?

Go look for another woman somewhere else though.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by gabelogan(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2008
@ poster

you are 16!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by dudu19(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2008
@poster dont even bother its too late!!! go self-service it off ya mind wink wink
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2008
It seems she has a bf, and you still want a date with her?
hiss embarassed angry
Re: Phoning A Girl I Haven't Spoken To For 2 Months by onyinye2(f): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster

you are 16!!!!!!!!!

but didn't he say he is going to college in 2 months?? im thinking he is 18 or 19

(1) (Reply)

Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only / What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl / African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.