Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,160 members, 7,949,989 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (17598 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly:
Yeah...but the only sport I follow is baseball, and the only team i follow is the Boston Red Sox. I was a fan even in the lean years.
oh yeah, baseball. cant quite get with that sport.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 3:14am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah, baseball. cant quite get with that sport.
I actually love sports of all kinds. I just don't watch TV much. I like to watch in person...just about any sport.
I played basketball, volleyball and track and field in school.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 5:53am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: less than two years. give or take a few days. do i sleep with women and not keep em as spouses ? no. if we do the nasty, you are moving in with me grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: oh am real with this. we do the nasty ? you gotta go bring your bags. its moving in time. i aint tryna get nuked for nobody lol grin grin
Lwkmd!!! Kai, this man is a real character. Oniyeye cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Tgirl4real(f): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: lol. just laying down the principles. you just never know where life may lead you grin grin

Lol

So, how many them spouse do you have under your roof? grin

When u the kingdom come, what happens to those alive that already slept with several people? Will they go and look for the first person? grin

@ Meilyn, keep the fire burning bro. That was an excellent one on tithe.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Obadiah's NL crew is the best. grin grin grin

Wey TPB dey sef? Miss that smurf and Kails too. cry

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by NerdyInterests(f): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Obadiah's NL crew is the best. grin grin grin

You can say that again, Skeeto. cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by NerdyInterests(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2013
@Meilyn, Wa shere paddy mi. Lmao @ slap. Them niggas gonna get the bejeezus slapped outta them if they F up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MEILYN(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2013
NerdyInterests: @Meilyn, Wa shere paddy mi. Lmao @ slap. Them niggas gonna get the bejeezus slapped outta them if they F up. grin grin
lmao... NerdyInterests, my sister from another mother A.k.a my sister in Christ grin grin... Dem don dey slap people for church now oo, nah deliverance them call amgrin grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MEILYN(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol

When u the kingdom come, what happens to those alive that already slept with several people? Will they go and look for the first person? grin

In Obadiah's voice... Am Just a vessel grin grin... Tgirl how tins nah? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MEILYN(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: master piece on the tithing sire MEILYN. did not want to quote the whole post just to make one line wink
grin grin no wahala sire.....

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MEILYN(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2013

grin.....
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! Kai, this man is a real character. Oniyeye cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol

i lost count grin JK

oh when kingdom comes ? we starting afresh. cuz now everybody will have the knowledge so no more excuse for ignorance. all the ignorance of the past is in the past now. everyone who will make the kingdom would have been compensated for crimes in the past. we on a clean sheet now. wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2013

Kails has relocated to egypt. she looking for her darling pharoah. dayum egyptologist. TPB is incognegro. she change names the way folk change draws lol. she here under several names cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
MEILYN: lmao... NerdyInterests, my sister from another mother A.k.a my sister in Christ grin grin... Dem don dey slap people for church now oo, nah deliverance them call amgrin grin
grin grin and oyedepo delivers the best deliverance lol
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mintayo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: oh am real with this. we do the nasty ? you gotta go bring your bags. its moving in time. i aint tryna get nuked for nobody lol grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Tgirl4real(f): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: i lost count grin JK

oh when kingdom comes ? we starting afresh. cuz now everybody will have the knowledge so no more excuse for ignorance. all the ignorance of the past is in the past now. everyone who will make the kingdom would have been compensated for crimes in the past. we on a clean sheet now. wink

Good to know bruv, good to know.

I miss ya all. #hugz

Can Seun please give us a hug smiley? sad

@ Meilyn,

In Most High's voice...u don know sire. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Tgirl4real(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2013

Would u come on board already!!! wink

The family is expanding daily as God adds to us. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Good to know bruv, good to know.

I miss ya all. #hugz

Can Seun please give us a hug smiley? sad

@ Meilyn,

In Most High's voice...u don know sire. grin
we always here when you done doing ya family section debates lol wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Would u come on board already!!! wink

The family is expanding daily as God adds to us. smiley
Lol, you have one funny crazy guy already. 2 would cause a riot. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: Kails has relocated to egypt. she looking for her darling pharoah. dayum egyptologist. TPB is incognegro. she change names the way folk change draws lol. she here under several names cheesy
i guess her main moniker is 'nobody'... god damn.. she's taking your reincarnation lessons well. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Tgirl4real(f): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lol

I can handle 2 perfectly. I know deep down you are beginning to have a rethink. wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Tgirl4real(f): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: we always here when you done doing ya family section debates lol wink

Yea, we done now. Obinoscopy won.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
aManFromMars:
yup we have you already. we dont need Logicboy wink grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
aManFromMars:
i guess her main moniker is 'nobody'... god damn.. she's taking your reincarnation lessons well. grin grin grin

yeah, TOO well, if you ask me. 'TOO' being the operative word grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Yea, we done now. Obinoscopy won.
yall sure he did not win cuz he is a supermod ? like if you didnt vote for him you will be in serious pepper ? lol wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: yall sure he did not win cuz he is a supermod ? like if you didnt vote for him you will be in serious pepper ? lol wink

He is a supermod? Who are these supermods, so I will know.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
texanomaly:

He is a supermod? Who are these supermods, so I will know.

murkina2 and Obinoscopy
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Tgirl4real(f): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: yall sure he did not win cuz he is a supermod ? like if you didnt vote for him you will be in serious pepper ? lol wink

What? You aint serious!!! Lol

There was no voting o and Obinoscopy is not a supermod, you keep saying that. Lol

He is the Community Personnel Manager. Helps with with the recruitment of new mods.

Supermods are Mukina2 and Semid4lyf

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2013
So who are they? I've heard two different stories.

So I take it Mukina2 is one. I'm assuming Mu(r)kina is a joke by Obadiah. I have heard this one referred to as a super mod.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by LadyKailz(f): 3:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Kails has relocated to egypt. she looking for her darling pharoah. dayum egyptologist. TPB is incognegro. she change names the way folk change draws lol. she here under several names cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Nah. I was gone forreal. Just passing through. I hope Obadiah is still around though. It's been almost a decade. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.