Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,339 members, 7,913,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:37 PM

Clothing Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Clothing Business (1020 Views)

Start A Clothing Business During Your NYSC Year And Make Extra Income! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clothing Business by amusan(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2006
i have a product to sell to the coomunity as a whole. its cheap and qualitable. it's baby wears. both long sleeves and the trouser. the price is 100 naira cheap. . i will like to sell in wholesale. contact this number 2348029188854, 234018181317. or send a blank mail to amusan-daniels @fastermail.com. thanks.

Re: Clothing Business by amusan(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2006
still expecting prospect from NL member. am a 300L business administration student of lagos state university ojo campus. this business as beign in existence for the past few years, with lovely customers from all the state in nigeria. i intend doing more of internet marketing to boots up my sale and for the entire community to benefit from this contagious opportunity.
Re: Clothing Business by Seun(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2006
How come your baby wears are so cheap? Are they fairly used or what?
Re: Clothing Business by amusan(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2006
its not for huge profit seun, its to help the entire community. why not try to get one and see the quality. my product will tell for itself. you can give me your address and i will come to show you, cos i will be coming down to sango for business possible by weekend. dont be surprised my brother refer me to this site and he has already told me a lot about the site and you. thanks
Re: Clothing Business by Seun(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2006
If it's fairly used, let us know. Nothing wrong in admitting that. We just want to know before we buy.
Re: Clothing Business by oluwizard(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2006
The cloth is not used ones they get the materials from[b] textile factory[/b] but it is their off-cut you can only get small children size in it. is new cloth
Re: Clothing Business by laraba(f): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hi everyone, thought i should also let u know i make and sell clothes for both men and women. Linen, jeans and chiffon combined with African print. Sorry, don't have any picture here but will be willing to show samples to any one who would like to see them. Interested, do call me on 08023198990 or send a mail to teejesus_07@yahoo.com
Re: Clothing Business by walcott(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2006
i live in kano and Abuja and i can arrange for any fabric to be sent to you. My number is 08058554057 for details.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About This. / Are You A Forex Trader? Then Read This! / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.