Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,881 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup (10146 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by abuc: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Anybody who thought Keshi will be sack was just dreaming. Presidency no go gree.
Nor 4get sey na everyda David Mark dey callam 4 phone. cheesy
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ayatullah:

You have said it all. You deserve a
free ticket to Brazil come 2014.
abi o. I dey wait make NFF send me my ticket...to be delivered by Mikel Obi wink

Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Wislet(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
WHAT IS IT WITH NFF AND NIGERIAN COACHES?

Is it that they relish victimizing every coach that heads the super eagles?

What is it really? This is a question that should be asked by every Nigerian and they(NFF) should give a reply.

Why try to make every super eagles coach unhappy? Why at loggerheads with them every time? Why can't they allow them to breathe and do their job well? Why always breathing down their necks?

Every newly appointed coach (indigenous coaches in particular) must have one bitter experience with them or another? Do they have a thing against indigenous coaches? Why do they have 'foreign' at the tip of their tongues all the time? Why do they prefer a foreigner above their own people?

Plus, the salary of a foreign coach would be paid as and when due, yet a local coach's (who is paid much less) will be withheld and we'll claim there's no money?

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Make wetin do Amodu 2 times no do Keshi.. grin
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by bumdish: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Who in his/her coherent senses would even consider sacking Keshi?

Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by nationwide1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Changing The Big Boss would have been one of the most foolish things NFF would have done if they did. History has it that no country has ever won the world cup with a non-indigenous coach.
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by hardbody: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
henryugo: i can smell de cup coming to 9ja by God grace..

You obviously have catarrh....
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Oladsons(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
New good record will be set by eagles in brazil. Eagleeeeeessss. No shakinnnnng.

Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by oluboyo04(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
which cup? may be na teeth dey smell
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by oluboyo04(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wislet: WHAT IS IT WITH NFF AND NIGERIAN COACHES?

What is it really? This is a question that should be asked by every Nigerian and they(NFF) should give a reply.

Why try to make every super eagles coach unhappy? Why at loggerheads with them every time? Why can't they allow them to breathe and do their job well? Why always breathing down their necks?

Every newly appointed coach (indigenous coaches in particular) must have one bitter experience with them or another? Do they have a thing against indigenous coaches? Why do they have 'foreign' at the tip of their tongues all the time? Why do they prefer a foreigner above their own people?

Plus, the salary of a foreign coach would be paid as and when due, yet a local coach's (who is paid much less) will be withheld and we'll claim there's no money?

Hmmmmmmmmm!
why always me
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by ukpaku: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
TheM just d joke except them want another civil war that may lead to world war 3 then to end time.

Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
<b> Naijanoni </b>
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by shizzle11(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
KESHI ALL THE WAYYYYYYKESHI ALL THE WAYYYYYYKESHI ALL THE WAYYYYYY
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by pixtuk(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abeg smell well o
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by anonimi: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Big question:

Did they pay up his seven months salary arrears
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by politicalpastor: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
sacking keshi WILL LEAD TO ANOTHER CIVIL WAR IN NIGERIA, LET THEM TRY AND SEE
WHAT WE NIGERIANS HOME AND ABROAD WILL DO TO THEM.
GLASS HOUSE WILL TURN TO STONE HOUSE, I BELT YOU.

rasojie:

http://www.nigeriafootball.com/article,2107,Keshi-to-lead-Nigeria-at-World-Cup
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
agabaI23:

I think the bolded means they will bring in a white man. They have not ruled out hiring a technical adviser like someone said.

Do not be decieved. I think he is just trying to calm the uproar!

Mr Green is saying that those asking for a foreign technical adviser are not right because binging one would not change anything. So there is no need hiring someone that would not improve the team.

#TeamTheBigBoss
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by anonimi: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
agabaI23:

I think the bolded means they will bring in a white man. They have not ruled out hiring a technical adviser like someone said.

Do not be decieved. I think he is just trying to calm the uproar!

They need the foreign coach for their money-laundering runs....
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by IAMBREEZY: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice one
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by namdo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
bumdish: Who in his/her coherent senses would even consider sacking Keshi?
i would have clicked 'like' many times if it were posible. cool

Who is even contemplating bringing a foreign technical adviser?.....another lagerback come and go? No. we will lead a protest if that happens. For now KESHI is the man we know. He has done very well: world cup qualification-nations cup victory-promising team-good selection, etc...abeg NFF no cause wahalaoooooooooo.

Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by agabaI23(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
anonimi:

They need the foreign coach for their money-laundering runs....
We all know that. I havent forgotten the revelation from the English who said they asked him request more than he was willing to take.
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Burger01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Saintsquare: NFF knew gobe might happen if Keshi is sacked,up Big boss.
Na NFF death warrant be that if they dare sack oga Keshi. Me I don sharpen my cutlass wella thinking they would sack Keshi. I for just throw the cutlass for glass house and I tell u death toll go reach 30 that day.
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Ajibel(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
rasojie:

Pythonian i see you. try spending sometime with a spelling bee instead of a dangerous python! LOL grin

embarassed embarassed

We are in Public

Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ajibel:

embarassed embarassed

We are in Public

Since you dared to make a public blunder......hence the public reproach grin
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Thomsbuky(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stephen Keshi is a good coach. He make them to qualify and deserve to take super eagle to world cup .
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Iniotong(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
You get nose bleeding
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by paschalndidi(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
You mean after all that he did, nff wanted to sack him and hire another coach. These people no serious o o o....
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Wislet: WHAT IS IT WITH NFF AND NIGERIAN COACHES?

Hmmmmmmmmm!

It's simple. The NFF guys make far more money when a foreign coach is employed, so it is their greed for that that makes them try to frustrate indigenous coaches. That's all there is to it. smiley
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by bajosky: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2013
keshi carry goooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
all we need is the trophy and nigeria as the first african teamto win it.
Re: Keshi To Lead Nigeria At World Cup by iamdsam: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Carry on Keshi! You're the best coach we got right now. You'll take us through the world cup.

How I Risk N300 To Make N2300 In 3 Days / NFF Mandates Technical Committee To Open Contract Talks With Waldrum / Eagles Get N4.7M Each For Beating Ethiopia