Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen (2572 Views)

Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Codedrock(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by eaglechild: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2013
OP you seem to be jobless.
U bash your car and use it to open a thread,
Then go to a car dealer down the road and take pics to come and paste here.

Did you even look at the two cars you pasted? 'cause they have no semblance.
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by cutestme(f): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2013
I tot they cars she bought were bullet proof? Beside, d holes don't look like bullet hole to me grin
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by vcvibes(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2013
no mind the fool. Op didn't get enough attention @home, he had to turn to naira land for compensation

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2013
See Emeka standing behind the car like he didn't know what actually happened. The police said yesterday that they were not convnced but the investigation is continuing........

Assasination attempt happened on a misister on friday and it wasn't reported until monday afternoon. Who is fooling who? Only a fool buys this crap these dolts are selling.
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Akanbiedu(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Na dem sharp pass.
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by GeneralJ(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2013
wow, last time i checked punch reported it to be an "Escalade car" and they carried best newspaper award, since when did a Cadillac RTS abi is it UTS turn to Escalade.
Anyway, that don't look like no bullet hole to me, bullet holes usually make circles
Like this:
This looks more like it got pierced by metal rod or something
One more thing, can somebody explain to me why the car is registered in Lagos??, if it belongs to a serving minister, and is based in Abuja
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by timbros(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Na wao.... So bullet go enter motor cum stil scratch de body go one side.

Na winch bullet ni?
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Danhumprey: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2013
eaglechild: OP you seem to be jobless.

Don't mind him. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by AbuMikey(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2013

OP, you nor try oo grin

Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by GeneralJ(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Excerpt from punch news where it is stated that Oduah's Escalade car got shot at
An alleged attack on the car of the Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, at Maitama, Abuja on Friday was reported to the Federal Capital Territory Police Command on Monday.

An Escalade car belonging to the minister was reportedly attacked by unknown gunmen at Ministers’ Hill, Abuja on Friday, but the incident was reported to the police, three days after the attack.

The FCT Police Public Relations Officer, Altienne Daniel, who confirmed the incident, said the attack on the minister’s car was reported to the FCT Police Command on Monday, adding that detectives who checked the vehicle retrieved a metallic object which was being subjected to ballistic test to ascertain whether it was a bullet or not.

“The incident was reported to us on Monday at exactly 5.45pm and we are subjecting the metallic object we recovered from the car to ballistic test. I can’t say whether the object is a bullet or not, so I can’t give you any information on it for now,” she said.

It was alleged that three shots were fired at the car while the incident happened at about 10.30pm on the fateful night.

A source, who pleaded not to be named, said, “Her (Oduah’s)[b] Escalade car with registration number FST914BL [/b]was shot at but she was not in it.”
Now can somebody please explain to me, how a news agency, that doesn't even research the car names or even know the correct facts can win best newspaper of the year. I know this might be a minor discrepancy, but its still a discreapancy anyway, isn't that why they have editors, This is the problem with Nigerian journalists, this is how facts get distorted everytime and Nigerians just accept it and eat it.
Sorry to derail the thread.
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by experimentist: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2013
timbros: Na wao.... So bullet go enter motor cum stil scratch de body go one side.

Na winch bullet ni?
na slug lol
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by jerusalem101: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2013
NIce cartoon titled "ODUAHGATE" screen play by the Oduahs, scriptwriter- Joe Obi, continuity-joe Obi, casts-Princess stella Oduah, Joe Obi, the unknown driver, unknown cars, unknown car dealer/mechanics, and pro Oduah movement..
and the best part was that she won the Best Nolly actress of the year for that 3days movie.
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Codedrock(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2013
eaglechild: OP you seem to be jobless.

are you blind or something? Somebody to be abused abusing someone. Ode!
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by omenka(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2013
timbros: Na wao.... So bullet go enter motor cum stil scratch de body go one side.

Na winch bullet ni?
That na otumokpo bullet!
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2013
And here I was thinking bullet holes were...you know...holes?
But hey! What do I know about bullets? undecided undecided
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by pmc01(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Eeiyah. cry cry cry

Let me help take the car for repairs though... it will come out new like nothing happened. embarassed
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by feelamong(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2013

Na winch bullet ni?

Nooo. na rocket dem take shoot am! grin

bunch of jokers!
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by 1025: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2013
in that case, let the woman go and buy bomb and missile proof cars. at least N2B will be good.
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by IAMBREEZY: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Guy is it by force to do blogging with this kind of lies na wa o.
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by sunkoye: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2013
u dont av to be an agent to know that was an organized situation. mitchew
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2013
it would hv been real if one of the several arranged bullets had been so arranged to hit her
Re: IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen by jamace(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Ha ha ha grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Mr Taiwo Akinkunmi In 1960 Presenting The National Flag He Designed / PHOTOS/VIDEO: See The Mysterious Two-headed Goat Considered Bad Omen By Locals / Even Obama Was Reminded - A Response To Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.