Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,528 members, 7,926,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria (797 Views)

Job Available / Can You Manage A Montessori School? (job Available) / Job Available At Multinational Companies. Salary In US $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Are you a hard-working student/Lady? And you are complaining of ASUU strike? Or lack of jobs in Nigeria! Do u wish to be self reliance?do u wish to earn extra cash and meet people ?do you have what it takes to usher high profile event such as:

* Weddings.
* Birthdays.
* Anniversaries.
* Corporate parties.
* Product(Album nd Book) launch.
* End of year parties.
* Seminars.
* Dinners. Etc
Mail (accessevent009@gmail.com)*
Re: Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'm a graduate and interested
Re: Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Apply strictly ladies
Re: Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria by babyzai(f): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ow much does it pay
Re: Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria by iebanehita(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
@OP. Dude, get a fu..cking life.

@all.. If you are ready to dash him 2,500, you can go ahead.
Re: Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria by olucheezy: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
MR FEMI are u not tired just keep on changing topics on nairaland,u dis THIEF.PLs u all shud listen and listen good he is a dubious man and not an ushering agent so don't be deceived cos he wud eat ur money.ole Barawooooooo
Re: Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria by Taymi: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Femi Akingbola, aren't you tired?
We know all your tactics already.
I trust God, you will never go unpunished, he will visit you with leanness, poverty, destruction etc throughout your entire life time.
Re: Ushers Job Available In Every Part Of Nigeria by emmysoftyou: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
when i read the update of a nobody and he is nobody and he can never be a somebody except if he gets life 4 real honest and be a buddy

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of An Effective Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Help!! I Sincerely Need A Job / Bank Teller Officer Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.