Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy (24084 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet / Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by pendusky(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
girls with big tummy are plenty in Nigeria... but if anyone could write on how to trim ur tummy or maintain a flat tummy as a lady it would help our girls, not to post about nude pixs of our celebrities...
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by blacksta(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
why not just fucking exercise - why a disguise
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by MVLOX(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
whether she get big belly o or flat tummy o if u really love ur woman den e no mata :Dwhether she get big belly o or flat tummy o if u really love ur woman den e no mata

1 Like

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by MVLOX(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
whether she get big belly o or flat tummy o if u really love ur woman den e no mata :Dwhether she get big belly o or flat tummy o if u really love ur woman den e no mata plus I tink belly makes sum lady look gud and sexy
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Diamonddris(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
I will still know if ur tummy is big...so no need to pretend..
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by curiouslad(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
What is the need for disguise? Hit The Gym Fatso!
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by twogood: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Whoever brought this topic to front page obviously has a large tummy if a female or his wife does if male.
Instead of pushing this down our throats, stop over eating and take your lazy butt to the gym.
Bringing this here won't make protruding tummy fashionable.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by sayso: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
no wonderful very early ,I see them walking but immediately you walk pass,they start jogging, flapping their hands very fast so the fat will go away.When in the past they were busy eating all that is available on the shelf.Time to pay the pipper.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by scribble: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
please dont hide.

i dont want to be deceived to do secret santa for fat girls...

only lepa babes need apply...lepa babes with booty ofcourse
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by thehunted(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
okay,if they succeed in covering all that ,what happens when they pull off these clothes that deceive us. Huge turn off. You aint sexy if u have big tummy.Period!!
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
juju2008: In addition, watch what you eat and exercise to keep from getting out of shape.
Amen!
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by SBJoji(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Got nothing to say
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Dannylux: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
we go still catch una
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thank God my woman no get dis.....
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by dmcdad: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sunxylove: Just one comment and it made fp?nawa o wel tnx@op bt dey should also try to watch wat dey eat instead...
The average Nigerian girl won't mind this cause they are just too hungry to refuse a guy taking them out to eateries and the likes...
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by dmcdad: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
chimex38: If u're fat, u're fat. U disguise can neva work 4 my eyes.
Sharp guy!
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by bibiking7(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
trying to hide it shows that you are embarrassed by it. Why dont you just try to get rid of it instead. Hit the gym. Plus, who are you hiding it from. Say we get to my house and i wanna get busy, then you take off your clothes and there is a sack under your boobs in place of your tummy. Anyyhu, for moi, the tummy dont mean nothing.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Amuga(f): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
pembisco:
u surely hv big tummy
I do, and i am working on it.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Caseless: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
9icegee: wow
u b gal? Sms!
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by GetGuide: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Disguise Tricks For Women With short hair

CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by jamael(m): 5:22am On Nov 29, 2013
why not avoid getting big belly in the first place?
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Olamyyde(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2013
geeworld1: 2nd to comment, am gettin there
Geeworld, u have joined them abi
Which network are you using for your fast connection sef?
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by tpiadotcom: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
mspee:
Wow! Nice tips smiley

Women with big tummy now have hope wink

lolz

not so much, very hard to disguise, folks stares don't help either.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by tpiadotcom: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Diamonddris:
I will still know if ur tummy is big...so no need to pretend..
'
true @ bolded.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by tpiadotcom: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
pendusky:
girls with big tummy are plenty in Nigeria... but if anyone could write on how to trim ur tummy or maintain a flat tummy as a lady it would help our girls, not to post about nude pixs of our celebrities...

hm
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by HKhouseofhello: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2015
House of Hello not only sells spoof, it also sells a kind of fashion style.
【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) / Where In Lagos Can I Make My Lips Pink Or Red? / Bored Of Your Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.