Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,879 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

A Candid Advice For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Advice For The Ladies (1252 Views)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / Need A Candid Advice Please / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Candid Advice For The Ladies by flexybrain(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
I want y'all to wake up from your dreams,I mean that dream that is never true.....The dreams of a groundnut girl signing up on Facebook,twitter,nairaland and all other social networks because you wanna date Kenneth Okonkwo,Jim Iyke or Wizkid......I know some gurls would say F**k this hommie,it works at tymz! Yes! it does but only in NIGERIAN MOVIES,like Chisome,The Rice Seller and Baby Oku In London. Most of these guys were humiliated by You(ladies) in their time of hustle,you don't expect them to hit the jackpot just to come get married to a person that would turn out to be a complete liability. Ladies have missed out on guys who are gentle,kind infact some having the complete fruits of the spirit mentioned in the bible because of the race to marry A SUPERSTAR...! I wanna ask a question,when last did you read in the news that a renowned guy got married to a pauper? If you have no idea then it is hightym you started picking up the pieces....Get up! Get moving! Go to school,follow your genuine dreams to be whatever you wanna be,if you couldn't finish it,tell your children,they can because their mom started from somewhere and believe me,they will come knocking! You might wanna know why I am writing this,it is because at some point in my life I have been humiliated,rejected and mocked. I don't wanna go through the hustle and end up with the Rice Seller,I too wanna be HAPPILY MARRIED TO A RENOWNED LADY! ‪#‎Don‬'tGetItTwisted
Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by EvyE: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
flexybrain: I want y'all to wake up from your dreams,I mean that dream that is never true.....The dreams of a groundnut girl signing up on Facebook,twitter,nairaland and all other social networks because you wanna date Kenneth Okonkwo,Jim Iyke or Wizkid......I know some gurls would say F**k this hommie,it works at tymz! Yes! it does but only in NIGERIAN MOVIES,like Chisome,The Rice Seller and Baby Oku In London. Most of these guys were humiliated by You(ladies) in their time of hustle,you don't expect them to hit the jackpot just to come get married to a person that would turn out to be a complete liability. Ladies have missed out on guys who are gentle,kind infact some having the complete fruits of the spirit mentioned in the bible because of the race to marry A SUPERSTAR...! I wanna ask a question,when last did you read in the news that a renowned guy got married to a pauper? If you have no idea then it is hightym you started picking up the pieces....Get up! Get moving! Go to school,follow your genuine dreams to be whatever you wanna be,if you couldn't finish it,tell your children,they can because their mom started from somewhere and believe me,they will come knocking! You might wanna know why I am writing this,it is because at some point in my life I have been humiliated,rejected and mocked. I don't wanna go through the hustle and end up with the Rice Seller,I too wanna be HAPPILY MARRIED TO A RENOWNED LADY! ‪#‎Don‬'tGetItTwisted

Bless u child wink

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by flexybrain(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Evy E:

Bless u child wink
thanks 4 d comment
Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Advisers don too much for nairaland, ladies una don suffer...

Eeeemm op, thanks for the write up
Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by mencade6: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
ladies and their long throat. When you are a nobody they see you as a pest but when you become rich they will rush like ant that see sugar.

Tufiakwa to some of our ladies.

#team-get-rich-or-die-trying

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by adegwurulez(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
funny enough, i wrote an article like this when i was in ss2, the inspiration just came and i decided to put it down in writing hoping that someday, i would deliver a lecture on this topic but i never got the chance. not that i'v been vitimized, nada!!! far from that, just that i see young girls in my area that are just relaxed. 'Afterall, i will get married and my husband would be wealthy' thats their sermon. Ladies please wise up, i for one wont marry someone who would make me ashamed of bringing my friends home.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by ChiSun27(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Now some1 has posted a topic...not all those dustbins.

Guy y u dey reaon lyk me na?

N if I may ask wat of doz that wia nt opportuned to b skuld?
Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by Sophiatabitha(f): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Marriage ko marriage ni. Prince charming only happens in fairy tales. I'm so not going to depend on a man for stipends. Need no knight.

Thanx for the post.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by flexybrain(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
adegwurulez: funny enough, i wrote an article like this when i was in ss2, the inspiration just came and i decided to put it down in writing hoping that someday, i would deliver a lecture on this topic but i never got the chance. not that i'v been vitimized, nada!!! far from that, just that i see young girls in my area that are just relaxed. 'Afterall, i will get married and my husband would be wealthy' thats their sermon. Ladies please wise up, i for one wont marry someone who would make me ashamed of bringing my friends home.
father adegwurulez,happy 2 see yhu comment.....#with yhur funny talks dem
Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by flexybrain(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
ChiSun27: Now some1 has posted a topic...not all those dustbins.

Guy y u dey reaon lyk me na?

N if I may ask wat of doz that wia nt opportuned to b skuld?
thanks 4 d compliment
Maybe God nai want am like dat
Yhu mean d gurls?

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Ladies by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thanks you so much

(1) (Reply)

Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? / Ladies: Which Of These Men Would You Love To Come Across And Why? / Should I Allow My Fiancee To Chat With Other Guys.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.