Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,165 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Sales Of Land In Ibadan. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sales Of Land In Ibadan. (391 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Aba? / Sales Of Land At Suncity Estate Igbesa Along Agbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Land In Ibadan. by kingtemmi: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
ARE YOU AN INVESTOR INVESTING ON LANDED PROPERTIES OR A FARMER THAT WANT TO EXPAND HIS/HER FARMING BUSINESS, BETTER STILL IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO GO INTO FARMING BUSINESS NEWLY AND YOU NEED SOME ACRES OF LAND THEN THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU "SOME ACRES OF LAND ARE FOR SALE IN IBADAN FOR THE RATE OF N200,000 PER ACRE".

For more Info contact me with the following:
Phone no: 07068444198 or 08051402315
Email Address: folteminvestment@mail.com
Re: Sales Of Land In Ibadan. by Kamkamdd: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello All!Pls those of u in Ibadan & its environs,ur assistance is needed.We're in Anambra but a client(owner)asked us 2 sell a property in Ibadan.D property is a fenced bungalow formally used as factory,containing a show-room,offices & undeveloped plots behind it.
D property is located @ oluwokekere basorun near B.C.O.S.,Ibadan.Every document abt d property is available including d c of o.
Any interested buyer or agent shld contact me on 08099468750 for more details.

(1) (Reply)

To Let 4brm Duplex Newly Build At Agboyi Estate Alapere 700 Cal 08024125191 / FOR Sale 15plots Of LAND @zango Iloring / Obtain Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c-of-o), Gov's Consent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.