Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers (12045 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / .. / Schlumberger Nigeria For Graduate Field Engineers Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by baba11(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
What about someone that qualified but does not have a valid driving license for now.Is he eligible?
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by Uchboggy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
davide470: ^^ No, I filled it directly. For the Yes/No.. Just delete the unwanted ones, leaving d wanted one intact.
I left d closing date blank cos it was not stated.

how did you then go about the signature to be signed on the last page since you dint print the form out?
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by obiscolly(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Uchboggy:

how did you then go about the signature to be signed on the last page since you dint print the form out?
Your full name is usually accepted as signature in such application. The NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship form was very similar. If you applied you should understand what I'm saying.
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by 3rdeye1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Fajzay:

Yes u can. Any Engineering discipline even physical science can apply
hey bro...im trying to do it..but it seems I'm gonna Av to print it out....is dat d process u went Thru pls?...kindly respond
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by 3rdeye1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
mmark12: Gyrodata is currently recruiting Trainee Field Engineers

Gyrodata is currently seeking to recruit Trainee Field Engineers to join our Operations department. Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level in an Engineering related discipline but candidates educated to HND level will also be considered. Applicants should be willing to work offshore, travel extensively and must hold a full driving licence.

Applicants should also be:
» Prepared to work an ad-hoc (unplanned) schedule
» Able to work unsupervised and under pressure
» Have a positive and conscientious attitude
» Prepared to relocate to the Aberdeen area
» Computer Literate

In return Gyrodata can provide the successful candidate with:
» A rewarding and challenging working environment
» Extensive international travel
» High earning potential
» Early Responsibility
» Good career progression

Visit:
http://www.gyrodata.com/

http://www.gyrodata.com/node/careers/jobs/1143 to apply.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
bro, do I get to print out the form pls....cos d format,its bringing points to that. Reply pls, tnx
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by jerrymania(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
3rd eye: bro, do I get to print out the form pls....cos d format,its bringing points to that. Reply pls, tnx

You dont have to. Just double click the light blue box in each of the field and fill in the text at the next prompt. Just got a mailer daemon too sad
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by Fantacy1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
davide470:
Try it again, especially at night. It worked for me.
I cud not download the form. Can u please help? Have tried it severally and it keep saying "invalid web address". Tanx
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by jerrymania(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Fantacy1:
I cud not download the form. Can u please help? Have tried it severally and it keep saying "invalid web address". Tanx

i've attached the form here

Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by Pyroxene: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2013
The mail is not going
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by jerrymania(m): 1:21am On Dec 04, 2013
Pyroxene: The mail is not going

It wont go if you use yahoo or ymail. try gmail. then if it doesnt, the best bet will be a website domain email i.e email@yourwebsite.com, and thats a long thing if you dont have a domain name. I have a website and created an email. up till now i havent received mailer daemon.
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by digitalsimboja: 4:19am On Dec 04, 2013
First: If a mail bounces back,b4 I rush to nairaland,I wld ask myself 'If am qualified for this job,why can't I debug simple mail failure delivery'. Secondly: all these questions am asking hia,do they portray me as a professnal at dx stage of my career. Avec les meilleures intentions
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by obiscolly(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2013
digitalsimboja: First: If a mail bounces back,b4 I rush to nairaland,I wld ask myself 'If am qualified for this job,why can't I debug simple mail failure delivery'. Secondly: all these questions am asking hia,do they portray me as a professnal at dx stage of my career. Avec les meilleures intentions
So wats ur point? Pls drop the mic if you have nothing meaningful to say..Since you're so smart you should have a job already. I wonder what u looking for in the job/career section angry

1 Like

Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by Fantacy1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mod, y did u hide my post? Please kindly do d needful. Tanx
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by Drive512(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello prospective applicants, the gyrodata graduate trainee opening has being on since august and I did had contact with the HR department concerning the closing date and she categorically stated that the space be left blank. I sent my application since september but has not received any info yet.
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by oluakadinma: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Drive512: Hello prospective applicants, the gyrodata graduate trainee opening has being on since august and I did had contact with the HR department concerning the closing date and she categorically stated that the space be left blank. I sent my application since september but has not received any info yet.
. You are telling us now becus the going somehow gets rough abi? Why didn't you tell us that time you applied?
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by baba11(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have submitted mine.I used gmail address and used software application named-paint brush to do my signature.What do u have to say u guys about this??
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by Uchboggy(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2013
obiscolly:
Your full name is usually accepted as signature in such application. The NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship form was very similar. If you applied you should understand what I'm saying.

thanks bro
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by Fantacy1(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Still unable 2 download the form, can somebody please help?
Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Fantacy1: Still unable 2 download the form, can somebody please help?

Check the attachment above by Jerrymania on Dec. 3rd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Council Venue Staff Vs Marketing Job In A Bank. / How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.