Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,836 members, 7,976,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

Re: Breaking News: Imo State Govt Banned From Over Borrowing By Cbn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Breaking News: Imo State Govt Banned From Over Borrowing By Cbn (620 Views)

Breaking News - Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha Beats Wife To Pulp / List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / BREAKING NEWS!!!... IMO Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Breaking News: Imo State Govt Banned From Over Borrowing By Cbn by ImoBetterNow: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
RE: BREAKING NEWS: IMO STATE GOVT BANNED FROM OVER BORROWING BY CBN by Uche Onwuchekwa, Chief Press Secretary - Media (D Gov.)

The good people of Imo State, while not stopping anyone from engaging in gutter criticism, let us not be unmindful of the fact that there are rules of the game. Nobody can claim unlimited right because where your right ends is where another person's begins.

The concocted lies making the rounds that CBN has issued a statement saying Imo State Government has borrowed over N100 billion to the extent the State has been banned from borrowing, is not only meant to kmalign but viciously an orchestrated plot to hoodwink the unsuspecting good people of Imo State and Nigeria at large.

This is not only laughable but sounds repulsively foolish. Nothing could have have been stupider than a grown up by age and all standard willingly betray wisdom nature has bestowed.

Again, I challenge, whosoever that raised that joke should please produce a formal statement from CBN and the office that sold that idiotic paper to the social media.

Surprisingly, those who are supposed to be knowledgeable are fast losing little credibility left round and about them.

Again, I challenge these junky alcoholic amnestic disorder patients to kindly produce their balance sheet.

Meanwhile, there will be a formal release from Imo State Government on this matter.

- Great minds are not made of of malice or worthless guileful antics but great ideas that change Nations.
Re: Re: Breaking News: Imo State Govt Banned From Over Borrowing By Cbn by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
before he told us he has never borrowed a dime since he came into power....it is obvious that the debt of imo state is on the high side with very little or nothing to show for it....with d little oil we hv...we've got little or nothing to show...rochas is just deceiving my people. .other states are building world class roads and bridges...he is too busy building irrelevant pedestrian flyovers ..tell me who in his right senses will start climbing those things when he can easily cross d rd with no risk of accidents due to the ever constant traffic jams....go to enugu today and see for urself. .I passed through a particular rd in ude abi udi...infact u hardly see a potholed rd in enugu yet u hardly hear sullivan chime coming on air and shouting on top of his voice about his achievements. ...Just two weeks back rochas appointed new commissioners and ssas....he didn't tell them to be steadfast in their duties or work hard to move the state forward. ..instead he c get charged them to preach and promote the little work he has done in the state to the good people of imo state. ..someone should tell rochas that we do not need political appointees to tell us if he is working. ..imolites are not blind...we have our own eyes to see if he is working or not.....unlike the people of Anambra who collected money in exchange for their votes. ..imolites will collect ur money and still vote who they want come 2015......when rochas came into power ...he showed commitment. ..but I don't know wat has gotten over him. ..he has tasted power and is now carried away. ...Rochas okoroocha....ndi imo na ewe iwe ooo...obi adighi ndi imo nma.....I listened to u vividly say dt u were going for only one term. ..dt was few days to d elections...in ur own words u said and I quote 'ole kwanu ihe ozo rochas choga n'imo state biko nu...I'm going to do just 1 term...I term...and I go for the presidency. ..owelle rochas is not a gubernatorial material. ..I am a presidential material" well as a politician I know that those were just mere words to get to where u are today...but beware that you'll be voted out the way ohakim was voted out if u continue this way...instead of technocrats you appointed purely politicians into ur cabinet. ..thinking they'll deliver u come 2015 ...well imo is in the Hands of God.! !

(1) (Reply)

Callous Uniformed Men!! / Mountain Of Fire Begins Crusade To Close All Beer Parlors In Lagos / Lagos PDP Blast Fashola Over Humpty Dumpty Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.