Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,080 members, 7,987,824 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

Please Nairalanders,help A Brother Out. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Nairalanders,help A Brother Out. (404 Views)

Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” / Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) / Please Help A Brother Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders,help A Brother Out. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
My girlfriend's birthday is today but I couldn't get to see her because she's a little bit far from me.
I'm kind of broke now so I sent 3k(three thousand naira )for cake into her accout,which is now making me feel uncomfortable.
I'm having a feeling that the 3k is small and I should have borrowed money from my brothers or friends to topup the 3k.

please I need your opinion on this; is the 3k too small or should i have asked somebody to lend me money?
Re: Please Nairalanders,help A Brother Out. by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
This guy has been mugufied
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Please Nairalanders,help A Brother Out. by fabulousdame(f): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
u shudn't borrow money even if wat u sent to her is quite small, d fact dat u re ready to borrow money proves dat u could ve done more if u had d money en if she is upset, just explain ur situation to her... she is going to ve other bds

buh if she fails to understand,

tell her to send d 3k back. u need am pass her, nor be must to chop cake.lol cheesygrin
na joke i dey oh
Re: Please Nairalanders,help A Brother Out. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44: This guy has been mugufied
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Na crime to ask for opinion?
Re: Please Nairalanders,help A Brother Out. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
fabulousdame: u shudn't borrow money even if wat u sent to her is quite small, d fact dat u re ready to borrow money proves dat u could ve done more if u had d money en if she is upset, just explain ur situation to her... she is going to ve other bds

buh if she fails to understand,

tell her to send d 3k back. u need am pass her, nor be must to chop cake.lol cheesygrin
na joke i dey oh

tanx.... guess she will understand
Re: Please Nairalanders,help A Brother Out. by fabulousdame(f): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Linqsz:

tanx.... guess she will understand
u re welcome

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Talks About Love And Money. This Is Interesting!! I Love that Girl! / New On Bbm / I Need A Sugar Mummy. 07064749772

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.